2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

On 10/18/2021 at 11:46 AM, field said:

The twins are not transferring.  They're happy where they are.  Good lord people should just stop with that.  

are you saying this based on your own opinion or do you know somebody close to them? Watching your walk on brother earn a scholarship at your family's legacy school then earn a starting position and play a fuck load has to pull on their heart strings just a little bit. If you know them then that sucks, otherwise, I'll keep being optimistic that they come back to the good guys real soon lol. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

Watching your walk on brother earn a scholarship at your family's legacy school then earn a starting position and play a fuck load has to pull on their heart strings just a little bit.

That isn't how high level athletics works. Not sure why we feel the need to create favorable scenarios in our heads. The last decade should have made us all wake up from living in Fantasyland, but some of us keep at it. 

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

are you saying this based on your own opinion or do you know somebody close to them? Watching your walk on brother earn a scholarship at your family's legacy school then earn a starting position and play a fuck load has to pull on their heart strings just a little bit. If you know them then that sucks, otherwise, I'll keep being optimistic that they come back to the good guys real soon lol. 

You keep being optimistic about them transferring and I'll keep being optimistic that I'm going to win the lottery.  Neither is going to happen, though.  They are happy where they are and are not transferring.  

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

6 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Yes I'm sure they're super excited about passing up on National championships I favor of the Texas Bowl. 

7 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Or they know how much he sucks and the lack of talent here scared them more than before 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Handcruser said:

Penn state stuff maybe?

Allegedly, they had cameras in the showers/bathrooms or some shot and the videos are circulating around the country.

Not good.

They are bound to have some OL and LB transfers that we could use. Pedo state might quit football if there’s any validity to that story. 

21 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

They are bound to have some OL and LB transfers that we could use. Pedo state might quit football if there’s any validity to that story. 

Both their tackles have eligibility. They might be a little skinny, though.

Rasheed Walker | 53

OT | RS JR | FBS_PAST.gifPenn State
Ht: 6060 | Wt: 320 | Upd: 09/04/2021
Hometown: Waldorf, MD | High School: North Point

Caedan Wallace | 79

OT | RS SO | FBS_PAST.gifPenn State
Ht: 6050 | Wt: 323 | Upd: 09/04/2021
Hometown: Robbinsville, NJ | High School: The Hun School
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, bad_teammate said:

As Roy Damn Mercer would ask, how big a 'ole boy is he?

Ha! I had a buddy who got pranked by Roy Damn By God Mercer, Teri with the bird dog. The next week, Teri harvested a bird dog turd, shellacked it, wrapped it like a present, and mailed it to Roy with a nice little card.

Sorry for the tangent. Portal, portal, something or other...

Here's the call.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ricky Butler said:

Has anyone seen any reporting on the portal success around the country? Like which programs have taken the most and how they are doing. Probably not worth looking at until the end of the season, but I imagine some teams have added a lot of wins.

Paywall...

"College football’s All-Portal Team: Which transfers have made the biggest impact at midseason?"

Max Olson Oct 21, 2021

https://theathletic.com/2903939/2021/10/21/college-footballs-all-portal-team-which-transfers-have-made-the-biggest-impact-at-midseason/

On 10/18/2021 at 12:46 PM, field said:

The twins are not transferring.  They're happy where they are.  Good lord people should just stop with that.  

If I’m not a good lord person can I continue to perpetuate this mindless, never-gonna-happen shit?

Edited by Ignatius

On 10/18/2021 at 11:46 AM, field said:

Why are you talking about the twins when only Tommy has a spot? James can stay. :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

15 starts in his career (4 at Center, 4 at Guard, and 7 on DL).  4 starts at Center were last year.

Not taking a shot at you Elmer. Any OL from Wisconsin is an automatic 'yes' regardless of his stats.

https://247sports.com/player/kayden-lyles-36785/

I'm confused to if this kid was originally from Wisconsin (Middleton) or Arizona (Scottsdale). If he has any ties to Arizona, then have Bijan open and close the recruitment!

• Hook 'Em 2

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)