Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

5 hours ago, PTINS said:

Back in the day, in ME 202, Introduction to Mechanical Engineering, we were given the task of building an "Aggie Cooler", a device to cool off over heated Aggies (the Association of Generally Gross Incompetent Egotists). It was well known when 2 or more Aggies got together, they would work themselves into a heated frenzy when talking about TSIPs (the Texas Society of Intellectual People). 

The Aggie Cooler was required to launch a water balloon from a safe distance (30 meters) to cool down the overheated Aggies.

Please know that in your own way, you Surly Horn posters are continuing one of the most sacred of Longhorn traditions.

image.jpeg.8b893bfd4617894f7b5a265464695cd4.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Perhaps, but Texas just finished with a higher ranking in the AP poll than A&M ever has with the exception of that one time in 1939. That means something to me.

It's crazy to see the Aggies bashing Texas' season when very few living Aggies have ever witnessed a better one. 
Typical sip. I'll have you know that in spite of getting curb stomped by Bama that year, the 2020 Fightin' Texas aggy team could have won it all if not for the BOMC keeping them out of the playoffs.

Every spring/summer, Ags go undefeated and the candy ass sips go 6-6 (6 wins mostly due to ESiPN reffing bias). They're a hypothetical dynasty. 

And The Elk is loading up with “experienced” players from the G5 to build their roster. But, but it’s guys that want to be aggy!

No shit! Apparently they weren’t P5 worthy the previous times teams looked at them, but now they are and ready to just step right into the aggy-fold and compete to the highest level (SEC).

Love how their hive-mind also is stating that Texas’ “cupcake” schedule for ‘24, while they basically omit that we have to play them in B/CS! Yes, aggy, playing YOU lowers our SOS for ‘24.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

"The 6-foot-4, 317 pound Hinton has been a starter for four years on the college level, logging six starts as a redshirt freshman in 2020 at Middle Tennessee State, nine more as a sophomore there, and then transferred to FAU where he started nine games in 2022 and then all 12 contests in 2023."

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"The 6-foot-4, 317 pound Hinton has been a starter for four years on the college level, logging six starts as a redshirt freshman in 2020 at Middle Tennessee State, nine more as a sophomore there, and then transferred to FAU where he started nine games in 2022 and then all 12 contests in 2023."

damn, started every game last year.  what a beast. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, statsman said:

(My friend said they don’t see 2024 as a rebuilding year. They expect to make a run at the CFP). 

Thats because Plan 2024 is in effect. Everything is going according to plan. 

Now, don’t tell your friend that Plan 2024 is the exact same as Plan 1940-Plan 2023: “Next year is our year, Ags! WHOOP!”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, statsman said:

(My friend said they don’t see 2024 as a rebuilding year. They expect to make a run at the CFP). 😂

In their heart of hearts, Aggies know no year is a rebuilding year. They are always awesome. They've just run out of time for 84 straight years.

7 hours ago, statsman said:

I’ve talked to an Ag. One of the truths about college fandom is that we really don’t pay that much attention to other teams going ons. My Ag frozen was explaining the portal to me (😂). “There are so many players there!” He explained that all their roster problems could be solved through the portal, and that Texas was at a disadvantage because it isn’t hitting it hard, like double digits. 

Clearly, Fisher’s ignoring of the portal led to Ag fans not really paying attention to it. I guess Liucci or Buchanan never wrote any articles or posts bemoaning the Ags’ disdain for the portal?

Now, it’s a thing for them, a bright shiny toy to make all their worries disappear. 

(My friend said they don’t see 2024 as a rebuilding year. They expect to make a run at the CFP). 😂

Your friend sounds like a real smart feller

48 minutes ago, Chopper said:

It's uncanny. Take all those buyouts, add 'em up, multiply by 1.5 and that's what atm is paying Jimbo.

On the other hand, Jimbo’s tanned, rested, and ready …

1 minute ago, BigHornedLurker said:

image.thumb.png.4f69148364abccc66a7b293a21b88d31.png

image.thumb.png.520f9198342e8c631fe4c834127095fc.png

Aggies are still waiting for marching orders, struggling through sark sucks and we hope bama takes sark , also some dumbasses thinking bama wanted to hire herman 

robin hood sucking thumb GIF

fatboy’s spirit animal

• Haha 5

On 1/10/2024 at 2:29 AM, Spider2YBanana said:

Those dipshits don't want Arch starting. He would tear their assholes open like Sasha Grey on the casting couch at a Baylor football fraternity. 

I am not sure I am tracking this.   But I don't think Baylor Football and fraternities get hard with consent.

• Haha 1