That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

25 minutes ago, Knighthawk said:

So social distancing and masks are a concern here?   CR much?   Jesus.   Didn’t see that coming but I guess expected given our fucked up ‘new normal’.  

well, more so when you were stupid enough to admit something like…

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/31/urban-meyer-admits-vaccination-status-was-a-consideration-in-player-cuts/

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

But not as much as you’re average 18y/o HS senior

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

But not as much as you’re average 18y/o HS senior

repeating it doesn't make them older, dude.  

28 minutes ago, Sleepygrad said:

the idea that this is somehow premeditated by Urban to get out of Jacksonville is laughable...he's in hot water at home, his name/reputation is being dragged through the mud nationally, and USC won't touch him with a 10' pole. Masterful.

All of this.

His image would have been better off had he walked to the nearest podium and said, "I hate this job. I don't want to do it anymore. I quit." and walked off

SIAP

but I think the Jags’s owners son has something to do with the consistent media attention, especially from barstool. He’s been on pardon my take several times and barstool isn’t letting up. Wondering if he’s feeding them info and trying to make it worse. He now hold a position as director of analytics so I’m sure there’s a power struggle with Urban.

Came-in Nebraska?  It was just my finger.  Besides, her Nebraska ass may be a Legend.  But I'm all Buckeye, and I teach "Leaders" 

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

What would your woman do if there was the same video of you at a bar with that young woman?  Mine would laugh and say "Good try, loser. Now go clean the garage."

Man, you have an awesome woman. If mine saw me sticking my finger in some hot 24 yr old's ass I better fucking move fast. 

5 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Man, you have an awesome woman. If mine saw me sticking my finger in some hot 24 yr old's ass I better fucking move fast. 

For my 40th, I said, "I'm getting a sports car, a motorcycle, or a girlfriend." Old Lady's response: "Please get a girlfriend. Save me some work. I'll pick her out."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Mine would divorce me, as she should.

Yeah, that's not a "Had a few too many drinks and wanted to remember my single days of flirting and playful touching" grope. That's a "I already got her number, I've been describing all the freaky shit that I'm good to do to her, and I think she's down" grope.

Which is why it seems way more likely that this wasn't a random encounter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

What would your woman do if there was the same video of you at a bar with that young woman?  Mine would laugh and say "Good try, loser. Now go clean the garage."

My wife would have asked "Why were you trying to stick your finger in her butt"? She would have laughed at me and been pissed with the chick.

3 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’ll never forget the look on my wife’s face the first time she witnessed me rubbing another girl’s taint. It was about 18 years ago in Virginia Beach. Of course, the oh my god look on her face was likely related to the girl’s head being buried between my wife’s legs.

Cheers Drinking GIF by BBC

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fug said:

SIAP

but I think the Jags’s owners son has something to do with the consistent media attention, especially from barstool. He’s been on pardon my take several times and barstool isn’t letting up. Wondering if he’s feeding them info and trying to make it worse. He now hold a position as director of analytics so I’m sure there’s a power struggle with Urban.

It's definitely coming from Tony. The story about the locker room to the SI writer came directly from khan