Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

Watching that video....that was one of the dumbest, stupidest, and I'm looking for another word that actually captures "dumb" and "stupid" a the level displayed, things I've ever seen.  A fucking clown show.  Except with attempted murder of a citizen as the punch line.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

So if they park under a pecan tree what happens? They throw a fucking frag grenade in the car?  

Fascist fuckheads. 

Well Pecan trees are darker than Oak trees, so yeah---you gotta frag them before they frag you.  

To be fair the officer warned the acorn to quit resisting but then the squirrel opened up the weapon and all hell broke loose.  

I mean in all seriousness---I get the panic and perhaps even grabbing your weapon.  But at 9am on a residential street with compact multi-family housing to go through multiple magazines just willy-nilly off of just one sound...that's fucking insane.  He could have literally murdered a half-dozen people if the odds had tilted just 5% one way or the other.  

I'm somebody wants to work up the meme of Al Pacino in "Carlito's Way" where he's coming outta the bathroom in that poolhall shootout scene "I'M RELOADING" but yelling to a fucking acorn, that'd be awesome.  And then a squirrel shouting back to him, "OH YEAH!  SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"  It would be kinda meta.  But also fucking hilarious.  

I can understand why the female officer thought that the male officer had been shot.  There were several facts that made that conclusion understandable, not the least of which was the male officer yelling that he'd been shot.  The problems I have with the female officer is that she didn't identify a discernible target before hosing the vehicle down with gunfire (which potentially placed persons residing in places beyond the vehicle at risk) and she came close to putting the other officer in a crossfire situation (and vice versa).

The male officer's actions are completely indefensible.  It's damned fortunate that nobody got seriously hurt or killed as a result of his lunacy.

• Hook 'Em 2

And that squirrel's name?  You guessed it.

Friendly Fire Frank Stallone.  

Yeah, her bodycam footage makes some sense.  She's talking to frightened females one minute and next thing she knows her partner is screaming he's hit.  Maybe take a second to see what's what, but I get she was just running into the situation and firing outta support.  But his double magazine bullshit is just fucking insane.  With all that background and human presence.   I mean, if that were a combat theater, I get it.  He'd probably get discharged, not Leavenworth.  But for a routine investigation on a bright morning in multi-family housing, that's a fucking lunatic approach.  With that much ammo fired, it's a fucking miracle there's not a handful of dead kids down the block.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I can understand why the female officer thought that the male officer had been shot.  There were several facts that made that conclusion understandable, not the least of which was the male officer yelling that he'd been shot.  The problems I have with the female officer is that she didn't identify a discernible target before hosing the vehicle down with gunfire (which potentially placed persons residing in places beyond the vehicle at risk) and she came close to putting the other officer in a crossfire situation (and vice versa).

The male officer's actions are completely indefensible.  It's damned fortunate that nobody got seriously hurt or killed as a result of his lunacy.

I get her reaction....up to a point.  That point being the point where she has to answer (by thought and/or action) "what the fuck am I actually going to shoot at?"  She never got ANY meaningful guidance or information on that point, other than her partner firing his weapon in a general direction.  Was he shooting at the car?  Someone on the other side of it?  Someone in one of the houses behind it?  ZERO information on that point.

So, what was she shooting at?  She didn't know.  She never knew.  YET....she fired.  A LOT.  Sorry.  "I had no idea what the fuck I was actually shooting at" = a 100% indefensible shooting.

• Hook 'Em 3

Fucking city folks. I’ve never heard an acorn, pecan or walnut fall and hit a vehicle and think, horry shit, someone is shooting.

I’ve also never imagined the shock waves from the sound were rounds hitting me. Dude got hit by his own brass and thought he caught one.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She never got ANY meaningful guidance or information on that point, other than her partner firing his weapon in a general direction.

Actually, she asked the idiot male deputy, "Where, right there?" (referring to the deputy's vehicle) and it sounds from the video that he responded in the affirmative (plus he started hosing the vehicle down with gunfire), so she did get *some* information re: where the purported threat was located.  The problems were that: (A) she got the info from a moron (she can be forgiven for that as she presumably did not know the guy was *that* much of a lunatic); and (B) she didn't identify a discernible threat before firing at the car herself.  I agree with your statement that her reaction is understandable to a point.  But I think both of us (and probably just about everyone else on this board) have problems with her action in the form of shooting at the vehicle.  

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The first cop was found to have acted unreasonably...he was allowed to resign.  Chances that he is now working as a LEO at another agency?  579% chance.

The second cop, who unloaded her weapon into a car with an unarmed suspect inside, with no verification that there was actually any incoming fire?  Exonerated.

Nothing about the discharge of both of their weapons is defensible.  Not a single element.  Not a fragment of a single element.  Yet at least one of them -- and probably both of them -- are carrying a weapon with a badge even today.  Hope y'all feel safe out there!

Back in the 1980s, I remember laughing about some homeowner guy who got convicted of negligent discharge of a firearm, for shooting his refrigerator because he thought the icemaker was an intruder making strange noises.   Not so funny now.

5 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Back in the 1980s, I remember laughing about some homeowner guy who got convicted of negligent discharge of a firearm, for shooting his refrigerator because he thought the icemaker was an intruder making strange noises.   Not so funny now.

Especially because that homeowner is now the head use-of-force trainer for the American Society of Policing Professionals.

36 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Fucking city folks. I’ve never heard an acorn, pecan or walnut fall and hit a vehicle and think, horry shit, someone is shooting.

I’ve also never imagined the shock waves from the sound were rounds hitting me. Dude got hit by his own brass and thought he caught one.

Well, there were black people nearby, so...

I saw the first video, what was he shooting at? Was there someone in that car? He unloaded his entire clip while barrel rolling. Do they train these guys using Lethal Weapon movies?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Well how the hell do you get crushed ice from the fridge, fancy-boy?  

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

He unloaded his entire clip while barrel rolling. Do they train these guys using Lethal Weapon movies?

'member the McKinney cop who had to do a completely pointless barrel roll on his run to confront some teenagers who were committing the crime of being dangerously black?  I 'member.

SODLvG.gif

These guys all think of themselves as SUPER DUPER TACTICAL MEGA COMBAT HEROES.  

They're fucking losers.  They can't get any women but badge bunnies with low self-esteem, and then once they DO lock a woman down, they abuse them at a rate way higher than among the regular population.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

'member the McKinney cop who had to do a completely pointless barrel roll on his run to confront some teenagers who were committing the crime of being dangerously black?  I 'member.

SODLvG.gif

These guys all think of themselves as SUPER DUPER TACTICAL MEGA COMBAT HEROES.  

They're fucking losers.  They can't get any women but badge bunnies with low self-esteem, and then once they DO lock a woman down, they abuse them at a rate way higher than among the regular population.

I think that dude actually tripped himself while running and is probably lucky he didn't shoot himself or somebody else in the process.

• Like 1

Well good luck keeping the ice in tact when he grabs the whole dispenser and burrows underground.  I mean, I guess Dirk could use his super-human hands to crush the ice.  But I don't think you thought this through, dude...

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Was there someone in that car? 

Just the guy that they had just arrested and placed in the back seat of that vehicle . . . handcuffed . . . presumably after being searched for weapons on his person.  (But after seeing the videos, maybe I shouldn't make that presumption.)

Edited by Carl Spackler

13 hours ago, Hammerin Hank said:

I think my favorite part is how he screams “I’m hit I’m hit” and later “it might have hit my vest”.  All because of a fucking acorn hitting the car. What an idiot

Also “my legs went numb when it hit me”

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Well Pecan trees are darker than Oak trees, so yeah---you gotta frag them before they frag you.  

To be fair the officer warned the acorn to quit resisting but then the squirrel opened up the weapon and all hell broke loose.  

I mean in all seriousness---I get the panic and perhaps even grabbing your weapon.  But at 9am on a residential street with compact multi-family housing to go through multiple magazines just willy-nilly off of just one sound...that's fucking insane.  He could have literally murdered a half-dozen people if the odds had tilted just 5% one way or the other.  

I'm somebody wants to work up the meme of Al Pacino in "Carlito's Way" where he's coming outta the bathroom in that poolhall shootout scene "I'M RELOADING" but yelling to a fucking acorn, that'd be awesome.  And then a squirrel shouting back to him, "OH YEAH!  SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"  It would be kinda meta.  But also fucking hilarious.  

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

And that squirrel's name?  You guessed it.

Friendly Fire Frank Stallone.  

Yeah, her bodycam footage makes some sense.  She's talking to frightened females one minute and next thing she knows her partner is screaming he's hit.  Maybe take a second to see what's what, but I get she was just running into the situation and firing outta support.  But his double magazine bullshit is just fucking insane.  With all that background and human presence.   I mean, if that were a combat theater, I get it.  He'd probably get discharged, not Leavenworth.  But for a routine investigation on a bright morning in multi-family housing, that's a fucking lunatic approach.  With that much ammo fired, it's a fucking miracle there's not a handful of dead kids down the block.  

21 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I get her reaction....up to a point.  That point being the point where she has to answer (by thought and/or action) "what the fuck am I actually going to shoot at?"  She never got ANY meaningful guidance or information on that point, other than her partner firing his weapon in a general direction.  Was he shooting at the car?  Someone on the other side of it?  Someone in one of the houses behind it?  ZERO information on that point.

So, what was she shooting at?  She didn't know.  She never knew.  YET....she fired.  A LOT.  Sorry.  "I had no idea what the fuck I was actually shooting at" = a 100% indefensible shooting.

Did y'all actually look at the background? Obviously a low income, primarily black neighborhood. In other words, any random civilians killed were probably guilty of something anyway. 

On 2/14/2024 at 12:53 PM, Hammerin Hank said:

I think my favorite part is how he screams “I’m hit I’m hit” and later “it might have hit my vest”.  All because of a fucking acorn hitting the car. What an idiot

The best is him being unable to speak clearly lol. “Ambalahhh. Urghhh in deeere cahhh. I been shawlllt”. 
Best and fucking brightest right there

13 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

That cop would get some serious PTSD at my home. The perpetual falling acorns would sound like machine gun fire to him.

No shit.  My red oak was in mast this year and it sounded like Fallujah  acorns falling out there. 

That is pretty amazing

Seems like doing slow ass barrel rolls and crawling across the street would make you an easy target. What a dumbass. He should have to pay for shooting up his own cop car. And now that piece of shit boyfriend or whatever probably has a good lawsuit

5 hours ago, butthurt said:

Screenshot_20240216_120510.thumb.jpg.0ff20d19c7922cb3bc330efb238b77d2.jpg

Technically, the acorn came out unscathed despite having two full magazines emptied in its general direction. Meanwhile, the cop was forced to resign in disgrace and (probably) very nearly had a heart attack from the initial scare.

Advantage: acorn.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/15/2024 at 12:33 PM, Dendox said:

Am I the dumbass?  I have listened to all of the videos and never hear an gunshot acorn. Do I need to get my ears checked?

If you're that bad as perceiving threats like acorns, you probably shouldn't worry about it. You likely won't be around for long anyway.