Mass Shootings

Nice Guy Eddie

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

republicans will have to do some research on the shooter before deciding who they're mad at.

Let’s brace ourselves and wait for the next one. And we all know there will be a next one because this is how we have chosen to live.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

I'm guessing he worked at the distribution center and was recently either fired or disciplined in some way.

The bar and bowling alley are places he frequented and felt slighted by something stupid 

So of course the answer is to shoot them all up 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I'm guessing he worked at the distribution center and was recently either fired or disciplined in some way.
The bar and bowling alley are places he frequented and felt slighted by something stupid 
So of course the answer is to shoot them all up 

Be side we’ve taught a shitload of people that if things don’t go your way…it’s everyone else’s fault.

19 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Hey y'all.  Hannity trains in MMA to defend himself against this sort of thing.

While this situation is tragic and agonizing...I'm picturing Hannity at that Maine bowling alley in rented shoes trying to do MMA on the polished lanes.  And I suddenly feel better having laughed so fucking hard.  I'm sure if all the Uvalde children were the size of UFC fighters, that would have all gone very differently.  But sometimes not everybody is McGregor.  Sometimes you're 8 years old and weigh 50 pounds.  That's why the shooter chose you.  

19 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

NRA is about to get some good fundraising out of this due to people believing that the gubment is going to take their pew pews. 

Shit stains like Alex Jones profit off every one of these too. It makes them all worse. 

2 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I read he was separated from the reserves side to mental issues. 

This appears to be a common theme. Well, obviously that and a gun(s).  It is always interesting to me how all these fucking people that are that fucked up plan so well. I guess it’s a mystery. I am on a scanner radio and they keep saying STK and two. Not sure what any of that means. Anyway it always amazes me these people always leave a social media trail and always seem to be unhinged yet can plan and basically execute stuff despite how unwell they are. I guess motivation to take as many people out as you can before you are caught or killed is the goal. 

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

until the moment he shot somebody, he hadn’t broken the law or even exploited a loophole in the system. 

Yet as crazy as he is he somehow plotted and planned this and has a social media trail. The idea that people who are mentally ill are in some trance and can’t distinguish between right and wrong on every level is bullshit. But none of this matters because this particular nut had access to a gun. And again probably left a trail of crazy all over the internet. Planned and executed with a purpose. Shouldn’t have had guns anyway. No doubt it’s a breakdown of someone who didn’t get what they wanted 

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This appears to be a common theme. Well, obviously that and a gun(s).  It is always interesting to me how all these fucking people that are that fucked up plan so well. I guess it’s a mystery. I am on a scanner radio and they keep saying STK and two. Not sure what any of that means. Anyway it always amazes me these people always leave a social media trail and always seem to be unhinged yet can plan and basically execute stuff despite how unwell they are. I guess motivation to take as many people out as you can before you are caught or killed is the goal. 

STK-shoot to kill.  If they're saying "two", they likely mean to put two rounds into him if it's clear, just to be sure.  Apparently the quick jacket they did on him means they there's no sense in trying to take him in alive and even lethally woudned, he can still do much more damage.  Not even worth trying to interrogate these guys anymore, we know why they're doing this.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

STK-shoot to kill.  If they're saying "two", they likely mean to put two rounds into him if it's clear, just to be sure.  Apparently the quick jacket they did on him means they there's no sense in trying to take him in alive and even lethally woudned, he can still do much more damage.  Not even worth trying to interrogate these guys anymore, we know why they're doing this.  

I can post a link. Oh Jesus. Stk stk

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yet as crazy as he is he somehow plotted and planned this and has a social media trail. The idea that people who are mentally ill are in some trance and can’t distinguish between right and wrong on every level is bullshit. But none of this matters because this particular nut had access to a gun. And again probably left a trail of crazy all over the internet. Planned and executed with a purpose. Shouldn’t have had guns anyway. No doubt it’s a breakdown of someone who didn’t get what they wanted 

we don’t know if he’s crazy. 

You're gonna wanna turn it off after he's brought in/taken out.  Because they'll spend the rest of the night describing more and more victims they discover.  The bowling alley place is known for hosting kid's birthday parties after school.  The bar/grille looks like an old-timers/regulars hangout.  So possibly lots of children and elderly folks wounded who won't survive the week.  Plus the actual 20+ already dead.  

Seems his shooting gallery was a relatively confined space physically speaking, just 2-3 buildings all very near one another.  The bar/grille looks like the kinda place sportsmen hang out when not outdoors.  But like Texas, I'm guessing they can't bring firearms into a place that serves mostly liquor.  But nobody had a chance to slip out and grab a pistol/rifle from their truck?  That seems odd given the location and clientele and lax gun laws there.  I wouldn't blame any of them though-if I have a handgun or hunting rifle with a small mag, I gotta try to slip out without being noticed, go get it, slink back in or get to the windows, and hope my girlie gun is enough to eliminate him before his overwhelmingly more powerful gun ruins me and everyone near me.  

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You're gonna wanna turn it off after he's brought in/taken out.  Because they'll spend the rest of the night describing more and more victims they discover.  The bowling alley place is known for hosting kid's birthday parties after school.  The bar/grille looks like an old-timers/regulars hangout.  So possibly lots of children and elderly folks wounded who won't survive the week.  Plus the actual 20+ already dead.  

Seems his shooting gallery was a relatively confined space physically speaking, just 2-3 buildings all very near one another.  The bar/grille looks like the kinda place sportsmen hang out when not outdoors.  But like Texas, I'm guessing they can't bring firearms into a place that serves mostly liquor.  But nobody had a chance to slip out and grab a pistol/rifle from their truck?  That seems odd given the location and clientele and lax gun laws there.  I wouldn't blame any of them though-if I have a handgun or hunting rifle with a small mag, I gotta try to slip out without being noticed, go get it, slink back in or get to the windows, and hope my girlie gun is enough to eliminate him before his overwhelmingly more powerful gun ruins me and everyone near me.  

Yeah, that's a great fantasy to jerkoff to.  Have you been shot at before?   

Here's my hero fantasy when I'm being shot at:  the gunman slips in the runny shit that flows out of my pant leg, and hits his head and is knocked unconcious.  I, stench and all, recover his weapon and hold him at bay until the police arrive to shoot me and my dog. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

So supposedly there is a twitter account that uses the same picture as his now disabled fb page. I dont have twitter and cant find shit now that Elon fucked it up...but this is supposedly from the "likes". Could easily be fabricated internet bullshit, but it illustrates exactly how fucking stupid this argument has always been. 

CDN media

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

we don’t know if he’s crazy. 

Every single one of them “is crazy” to think that their master plan is to inflict as much harm as they can. Why do the suicide/homicide bombers load up on drugs? Because it’s all about inflicting maximum harm and maximum suffering before they either die or whatever they want to achieve. They aren’t dealing with a full deck that way. I get pissed driving at 7 am traffic (or early) doesn’t mean I set up a scenario to take out people. Most of the mass shooters have a social media profile. Most have grievances. They plan and execute and do what they do. He apparently he heard voices and was committed to a mental health facility this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1