Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The verb to boggle, a great term that is no longer very common in everyday conversation, means "to overwhelm or bewilder." Mind-boggling occurs when a mind is overwhelmed; mind-bottling occurs when friends aren't kind enough to correct other friends on their improper use of common English phrases.

Most of us could care less about this.

• Like 2

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

15 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The verb to boggle, a great term that is no longer very common in everyday conversation, means "to overwhelm or bewilder." Mind-boggling occurs when a mind is overwhelmed; mind-bottling occurs when friends aren't kind enough to correct other friends on their improper use of common English phrases.

Bless your heart

• Like 1

What was Finnebaum saying he would pick Jimbo over Dabo for?

SEC Nation and radio host Paul Finebaum certainly raised some eyebrows Monday when he said he would take Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher over Clemson coach Dabo Swinney.
Talking on the Paul Finebaum Show, Finebaum began by praising Fisher, who appeared on the show just before.
“I really believe Jimbo Fisher is one of the great coaches of the last generation,” Finebaum said. “Dabo Swinney is a great coach, but is Dabo Swinney a great coach or does he have a great staff? By the way, it’s all part of the same umbrella, but as a singular coach, I’ll take Jimbo.”

14 minutes ago, C-Man said:

SEC Nation and radio host Paul Finebaum certainly raised some eyebrows Monday when he said he would take Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher over Clemson coach Dabo Swinney.
Talking on the Paul Finebaum Show, Finebaum began by praising Fisher, who appeared on the show just before.
“I really believe Jimbo Fisher is one of the great coaches of the last generation,” Finebaum said. “Dabo Swinney is a great coach, but is Dabo Swinney a great coach or does he have a great staff? By the way, it’s all part of the same umbrella, but as a singular coach, I’ll take Jimbo.” 

That is some Skip Bayless level trolling there.....no way he says that if Dabo were at Bammer.....or any other SEC school.

It is amazing. These fucks care more about the Texas-LSU game than the aggy-Clemson game. I was listening to First Team on Sirius, and the last 2 calls they took were both aggy complaining about the Texas hype. Maybe they know deep down, aggy is about to get beat badly, so they are adjusting their weekend accordingly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It is amazing. These fucks care more about the Texas-LSU game than the aggy-Clemson game. I was listening to First Team on Sirius, and the last 2 calls they took were both aggy complaining about the Texas hype. Maybe they know deep down, aggy is about to get beat badly, so they are adjusting their weekend accordingly.

The essence of the aggy experience throughout life is subservience. Knowing their weekend will result in continued subservience thrills each and every aggy. 

This weekend will deliver the experience every aggy is trained to seek. They will lose, they will insist they were oh so close to winning, and they will fulfill their life’s role of being subservient. 

For an aggy, it doesn’t get any better than what they will experience this weekend.

Which is why so many Texans mock and deride aggys. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Excuses when Texas beats LSU this weekend from aggy:

I'll start:

Refs were paid off

ESiPN fixed it

We beat them too

They didn't care about winning a big game on a very big stage before a national tv audience and with national championship implications.

If it wasn't a S!E!C! game against national powerhouses such as Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, it just doesn't matter.

Edited by Randolph Duke

I’ve had more than one aggy state that Texas is not back and is overrated and then they talk about their upcoming quality losses.

Lemme guess.... they theorize that a legitimate case could be made that their ranking should be: number of losses +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

They hope to add a real victory to their guaranteed moral victory.