• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

274A5A21-561B-4D8F-885C-5BB4FD3EE73D.jpeg

Hey aggy since you don't want to be in a conference with Texas you should petition SEC and Big 12 to trade conferences with TCU. TCU more competitive and you could be in the conference you think is so easy!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Tx74 said:

Hey aggy since you don't want to be in a conference with Texas you should petition SEC and Big 12 to trade conferences with TCU. TCU more competitive and you could be in the conference you think is so easy!!

So aggy may hit the sec transfer portal? Smoking good plan.

Maybe theyll creat shirts just like when we last played for a NC… with a frog on a stick except the stick isnt poking through the frog with a caption somewhere along the lines of “only for today”

Considering how many of them live in the Houston burbs, do any of them know what gigging actually is? Do they explain it at fish camp?
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

FlkekNdWQAAfmq_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Meh.  Processing.  All backups, non-contributors, thugs and malcontents.  Gives Bilbo more room to use his genius in the portal to bring in guys that want to be aggy and bring the natty home this year.  Whoop!

• Haha 2

On 12/31/2022 at 7:08 PM, demos said:

Here for aggy misery about tcu.

giphy.gif

I'm really struggling on how to handle the title game. Not sure I want Georgia to repeat and I've got lots of friends who are TCU grads. A TCU win will also make aggy's heads assplode for many reasons. But not sure I want to subject myself to a world where TCU wins a national title in football either.

2 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Anyone know the current roster count for aggy? Almost 30 in the portal, graduates, medicals, etc. Could it be possible they couldn't even field a two-deep of scholarship players right now?

https://www.on3.com/college/texas-am-aggies/football/2023/transfers/

26 out, 2 in per On3. 

58 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Anyone know the current roster count for aggy? Almost 30 in the portal, graduates, medicals, etc. Could it be possible they couldn't even field a two-deep of scholarship players right now?

Get ready for the new tradition:  the 112th man.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I'm really struggling on how to handle the title game. Not sure I want Georgia to repeat and I've got lots of friends who are TCU grads. A TCU win will also make aggy's heads assplode for many reasons. But not sure I want to subject myself to a world where TCU wins a national title in football either.

Meh.   Go with wanting to see aggy heads explode.   If TCU wins, it’s going to go two ways.    They will build on it.   Or they are a one hit wonder and don’t win another until 2080.    They might get another between now and then, but if we’d get our heads out of our own asses, we could win a few titles and be a mainstay in the top ten year after year until 2080.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Meh.   Go with wanting to see aggy heads explode.   If TCU wins, it’s going to go two ways.    They will build on it.   Or they are a one hit wonder and don’t win another until 2080.    They might get another between now and then, but if we’d get our heads out of our own asses, we could win a few titles and be a mainstay in the top ten year after year until 2080.  

This.

TCU, even a national champion TCU, isn’t our problem.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

What’s the beef with Durkin?

On August 11, 2018, Durkin was placed on administrative leave after Maryland was placed under investigation amid toxic culture allegations against the team after the death of player Jordan McNair. McNair was hospitalized on May 29, 2018 after showing signs of heatstroke and exhaustion while participating in a team workout, and later died at the age of 19.