• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Everyone likes to clown on Durkin and Petrino's track record while totally forgetting Jimbo himself isn't exactly without skeletons in the closet. Oh, and I'm sure Addazio is happy to be forgotten in all this as well..

No shit…. Covering for a rapist.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, ousux said:

All the aggy in the comments mentioning Lamar Jackson winning the Heisman under Petrinos scheme while calling all the Texas fan "desperate"..

And forgetting who's scheme won a Heisman for a WIDE RECIEVER...much harder to win than the hot QB du jouremoji23.png

... and kinda forgetting what a talent LJ is. Scheme? OK.

9 hours ago, Vermin said:

I had forgotten a lot about Petrino.  I just remember the don’t care, had sex meme. But, after the following opening  paragraph, I had to read the whole thing.  Very entertaining,. Why hasn’t there yet been a movie made?

The disingenuous drifter is on the move again. He is moving to his third job in a month, a whirlwind even by his standards. Left behind are the usual empty words, false promises and disillusionment.

• Like 1

Layden Robinson coming back next year. Didn’t grade out very good on the field, but was highly ranked on the “experts” draft boards.  Anytime you can keep an older guy that would’ve probably been drafted at a position of weakness is good.  
I’ve got a feeling Ainias will come back too.  Sounds like a big rebound year for Jimbo to get back on track with his 8-4s. 

On 1/4/2023 at 6:32 PM, TexasMan said:

Fuck Richard Justice. A poor man's Kurt Bohls - and that's saying something. 

Justice is a cock-gargling hack. But there is a reason he has done this schtick for so long. He tells the aggy fans what they like to hear because they eat his pablum up like nobody's business. You can't go wrong by blowing journalistic sunshine up their asses because they never get tired of being told how awesome they are and have no use for truth or rational analysis. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

Layden Robinson coming back next year. Didn’t grade out very good on the field, but was highly ranked on the “experts” draft boards.  Anytime you can keep an older guy that would’ve probably been drafted at a position of weakness is good.  
I’ve got a feeling Ainias will come back too.  Sounds like a big rebound year for Jimbo to get back on track with his 8-4s. 

Petrino will easily prevent any sort of "rebound".

Edited by SHOOTER12

1 hour ago, MAUFRAIS said:

He has the air of being from the most prominent family in a shithole of a town.

His name is Gage and hes from Santa Fe, TX. Thats all i got

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

I'm more impressed by the motherfucker wearing a rhinestone bedazzled belt. It that doesn't pull aggy pussy, he could always shave his head and squeeze his balls. The opportunities to embarrass yourself in College Station are limitless.

To be fair, when that dude introduced himself, he had some sort of speech disability/expressive aphasia. I cant really hate on him for being a natl champ at a 4 year university

Edited by GreenspointTexas
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ABSR said:

You'll never be able to tell the difference.   He will, but you won't.

It undoubtedly helps that he has fucked both, along with some of their smaller four-legged cousins.

When he started fucking the specimens at the meat judging championship, the judges were horrified.

In the end, who left with the trophy? That's right.

champ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

It undoubtedly helps that he has fucked both, along with some of their smaller four-legged cousins.

When he started fucking the specimens at the meat judging championship, the judges were horrified.

champ.jpg

X X Y

His smirk says he just had a menage a trois or fucked the blue ribbon winning heifer. Maybe both?

Edited by DFW Horn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

champ.jpg

That is young Gru!

image.jpeg.6b9044ded45793bcd37fdae49a1dad01.jpeg

• Haha 6