• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

43 minutes ago, TOR said:

Ok all I can find are the articles from a week ago that said Klein 'expected' to be hired as aggy OC.  I don't see anything that makes it official.  It would be hilarious if Klein turned them down after they made a bunch of noise about 'hiring' him.  It would also be hilarious if his agent has them over a barrel and is going in dry for every last cent, holding up the hire.

ok... I went out trying to find a picture, article, etc indicating he's out recruiting for A&M and I've come up with nothing, like not a single one. Maybe he's in stealth mode, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

ok... I went out trying to find a picture, article, etc indicating he's out recruiting for A&M and I've come up with nothing, like not a single one. Maybe he's in stealth mode, 

this made me curious, i thought "i'm good at searching"

here is his twitter account, and this is his last tweet, from 8/28/22

there is literally this tweet, which is the only one on the internet saying he did an in home/visit with a player - which makes me think it's not correctly reported

image.thumb.png.c3c118954528b3f4bff9404812203412.png

but no actual pics of him recruiting on twitter

my next thought was that maybe he is going to coach at KSU through their bowl? but KSU already announced the OL coach will be running the offense, in a post made last Saturday 12/9

https://247sports.com/college/kansas-state/article/kansas-state-football-basketball-sports-big-12-realignment-pop-tarts-bowl-k-state-offensive-coordinator-conor-riley-222665234/

Kansas State football coach Chris Klieman is expected to soon announce Conor Riley will serve as offensive coordinator at the Pop-Tarts Bowl on December 28 versus North Carolina State. Will Riley be the permanent OC and who will coach the quarterbacks in 2024? They're both questions to be answered later.

there is *nothing* about him on twitter doing anything from A&M outside of that gigem247 stuff above. not a coach saying it was good to see him visit the school, not a recruit saying he did great in home or talked at school, no new offers reported on offense at all, no pics from anyone...

what are they doing down there in College Station?! dude was announced a week ago. then complete and total radio silence since then from your offensive coordinator and QB coach?!

Edited by NoName
  • Like 2
  • Prepare your anus 2

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

there is literally this tweet, which is the only one on the internet saying he did an in home/visit with a player - which makes me think it's not correctly reported

my next thought was that maybe he is going to coach at KSU through their bowl maybe? but KSU already announced the OL coach will be running the offense, in a post made last Saturday 12/9

https://247sports.com/college/kansas-state/article/kansas-state-football-basketball-sports-big-12-realignment-pop-tarts-bowl-k-state-offensive-coordinator-conor-riley-222665234/

there is *nothing* about him on twitter doing anything from A&M outside of that gigem247 stuff above. not a coach saying it was good to see him, not a recruit saying he did great in home, no pics from anyone.

what are they doing down there in College Station?! dude was announced a week ago. then complete and total radio silence since then from your offensive coordinator and QB coach?!

A&M has become the fat chick/moped of the college coaching profession. You cant turn down the benefits, you just do your best to limit the photographic evidence. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Two of them, along with two cute MP's, went in and rescued their fellow soldiers, who were pretty aggy.  

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Elko working it. It being the breakfast buffet.

His name's Michael Elko. His friends call him Elk. You might have noticed that, uh, he's got a slight weight problem. Some doctor told him he swallows a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

You mean other than Derek Warehime's?

Tuberville leaving recruits at a restaurant (presumably stiffing them with the check) seems pretty 'not gone well.'  

DANG, too slow.

Edited by TOR
  • Like 1

Ok all I can find are the articles from a week ago that said Klein 'expected' to be hired as aggy OC.  I don't see anything that makes it official.  It would be hilarious if Klein turned them down after they made a bunch of noise about 'hiring' him.  It would also be hilarious if his agent has them over a barrel and is going in dry for every last cent, holding up the hire.
That last part has got to be the holdup, but I hope it's the first thing. lulz
  • Hook 'Em 1

there is *nothing* about him on twitter doing anything from A&M outside of that gigem247 stuff above. not a coach saying it was good to see him visit the school, not a recruit saying he did great in home or talked at school, no new offers reported on offense at all, no pics from anyone...
Real signing day is in Feb you stupid sip. Elko is putting together a monster, and monsters take time.
  • Prepare your anus 1

3 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Today is graduation for aggy.  This weekend Colley Station will be busier than when Alabama plays them at Kyle tacklebox.  Every restaurant will be overcrowded.  If rooms were booked, they were booked months ago, and at sky high prices.  It's difficult to get around town, and doubly so around campus.  This isn't the weekend I'd pick to get a big group of recruits on campus.

*Collie 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

my next thought was that maybe he is going to coach at KSU through their bowl? but KSU already announced the OL coach will be running the offense, in a post made last Saturday 12/9

I saw some early reports that he had visited DJ Lagway. Beyond that it has been nothing. 

2 hours ago, NoName said:

Still in the KSU football staff directory, too.  Did Optimus Klein give aggy the stiff-arm?

optimusklein.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

It's pretty cute the ags keep stroking their flaccid micropeens over Moffitt.

Like I get it bros he's an upgrade over Bilbo's appointment Brandon Sanders but there is a reason LSU fired him despite the fact that he ultimately won 3 national championships under Saban, Miles, & Orgeron.

Should be high comedy once he starts to bust Bilbo's malcontent lackadaisical recruits around.  Can't wait to see the attrition go down 

• Prepare your anus 1

Moffit at 32:45, he looks pumped and says he was not just sitting around for the last two years. He was prepping for the call in his garage getting a power point ready. Aggys that see this interview have already probably jizzed themselves. At around 43.35 he is asked if in today's age of the portal will he be able to still be a hard ass or will he have to figure out a new way. He responds that he disagrees and he is who his is and aggy will eat that shit up we know it means more portal entries this spring.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Moffit at 32:45, he looks pumped and says he was not just sitting around for the last two years. He was prepping for the call in his garage getting a power point ready. Agys that see this interview have already probably jizzed themselves.

So he would sit around by himself 'doing podcasts' that nobody listened to?  

This guy is cutting edge.

5 hours ago, NoName said:

Maybe he scorched-earth his twitter account and deleted all his tweets.

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

You know, I am the one who gave the monikers Kevin Rumlin, Jimbo Aggins, and the Ewok to those respective d-bags (with corresponding "artwork").

I am working on something for the current Aggie mess. They really are a bunch of unintentionally hilarious morons who provide endless laughs for the rest of the world. I am so glad they ran to the SEC to increase their profile...

rumlin1.jpg

jimboaggins12.png

kmewok.jpg

I liked the "Pudgy Summy" nickname myself.  Lulz.

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2023 at 6:11 AM, Buzzrock said:

The oddest thing about the two I work with is that they seem to genuinely think they should be winning nattys, but when I say “maybe focus on the SEC first” they get quiet like that’s somehow harder and not something they had considered. It’s really weird. 

They are not critical thinkers.

Morons, if you will. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Genco said:

His name's Michael Elko. His friends call him Elk. You might have noticed that, uh, he's got a slight weight problem. Some doctor told him he swallows a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas! 

aggy already convinced him that jizz jars are a great dietary aid.

Guys, I know I post a lot of stupid stuff, but this post is going to be serious. 

I'm really, really scared of Texas A&M.

They are not messing around. With the talent they have, the money, resources, facilities, traditions, fan support, and they add Tommy Moffitt to Coach Elko and Klein, they have an SEC championship caliber team next season. Not in the distant future. NEXT SEASON.

Consider this recent quote from Texags:

"With the talent we have, the money, resources, facilities, traditions, fan support, and now we add Tommy Moffitt to Coach Elko and Klein, this is an SEC championship caliber team next season." 

And to add to that, Coach Moffitt just gave a great interview about this very thing! If Coach Elko gives Coach Mofffitt all the support he needs, this could be the foundation choice of a championship team. Not just any choice. A FOUNDATION choice!!!!!

Don't believe me? Consider this recent quote from Texags:

"Great interview. I hope Coach Elko gives Coach Moffitt all the support he needs. This could be the foundation choice of a championship team."

And now we are moving into a conference that we simply aren't ready for. We don't understand what it's like to face the likes of Kentucky, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Auburn, etc, week after week! Plus, we've never played Bama when they were good, like A&M had to do, and they NEARLY WON. 

This not good. By not good, i mean the opposite of good. 

Tex-Ags-Gold-SIPS-terrified.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Drool 1
  • Prepare your anus 1