• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Gotta love the interior "decor".  Pure white trash.  Little kids' faces blurred because I'm not an animal.

Note the Michael's/Hobby Lobby scrabble installation on the wall, presumably of all the kids' names, including "Tyller" and "Blayne".  How Houston suburb of them.

image.png.a7b61457f62def143c801a36f905ba45.png

As if they didn't aggy it up enough with "Shane, Blayne and Kyle" 

image.png.a7b61457f62def143c801a36f905ba45.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Love how the meat pimp wears his meat judging hat to Christmas.  I’m not going to lie, I’m a fan of his.  

He is the hero we all need. And a purebred aggy. Truly mind bottling. He's somehow figured out how to convert aggyness into bad ass boss. Harness that ability and the world will shake.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

What the fuck am I looking at in the scrabble deer head Tomball builder model home?

Last page, it's the extra super white names of all the Muppets hot mom and shot out of her vagina.

Edit - And the meat master, master of meats and judging. A hero for all to behold.. and his serviceable gf. 

Edited by BurntEyes

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Getting this thread back on track…

They are writing more open letters to players:

IMG_0114.jpeg

Yeah I was going to screenshot that thread but got stuck in a meeting.... I bet Moose is glad he has the support of aggynation though to be honest he is the player I am most surprised stuck around....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crapinon said:

A few years ago I got a call from a oilfield guy working on the monkey board, about 100 or so feet off the ground. He said he needed a 5XL fall protection harness. I told him I had a 3XL. He said he needed a big waist belt and I told him it had at least a 65" belt. He wasn't sure if it would fit but he'd try it. The guy came in our store and he was 5"8 and weighed between 350-400 lbs. The belt was about 18" too short to fit around his waist. I told him if he was smart, he'd find a job on the ground because even if the harness or lanyard didn't break the shock of hitting the end of the lanyard after a 6' fall would kill him.

Yea that is too big to be up high.  However, Falltech and DBI-SALA do make custom ones (and Im sure of others, I just know reps from these companies) make ones for larger humans.  But get your ass ready to pay.  They are triple + a normal (I think) 250 pound and under rig. 

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

"He wasn't much to look at, and he knew it. He had a simple life, extremely white home, a hot mom and a serviceable girlfriend."

He wasn't going to change the world and he knew it. So he followed his meat passions and he followed them with a dedicated focus few men knew in life. The outside world didn't get it, but the meat judging groupies did and isn't that more important?

He was a meat judging champion, maybe the best ever. It wasn't a lot in the bigger scheme, but it was his, and he knew it.

"Come at me bro!"

He deserves his own texaggy documentary

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Yea that is too big to be up high.  However, Falltech and DBI-SALA do make custom ones (and Im sure of others, I just know reps from these companies) make ones for larger humans.  But get your ass ready to pay.  They are triple + a normal (I think) 250 pound and under rig. 

OHSA and ANSI have different standards, 310 lbs for ANSI and 420 lbs for OSHA. Most of the people go strictly by ANSI but all manufacturers will put the OSHA 420 lbs rating as a way to get heavier people in harnesses. We sell 4x & 5X harnesses, but when a heavier person falls, they're pushing the allowable limits for fall arrest. When they hit the end they will do serious damage to their internal organs. I have seen pics of people who have almost castrated themselves because of falls.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

23 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

He deserves his own texaggy documentary  statue on campus

He's the only aggy winning shit over there. Fill up that empty ass hall of champions with dozens of those co-op statues. I'd be curious what they could do with that meat smirk. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pods said:

The man knows his meat. 

I have one of those KitchenAid grinders and it is awesome. I almost never buy store ground beef anymore.

The quality of fresh ground is far superior and I can do a coarser grind, which everyone in my house prefers.

I can also grind some meat, then sprinkle seasonings on, then repeat in layers to season the meat without compacting it by mixing afterwards. 

Catch a chuck, or round roast, on sale and chuck them in the freezer and it's pretty economical as well. 

If you've already got a KitchenAid mixer, get that grinder attachment. You won't regret it. 

I don’t know what to say.