• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I am not surprised at all. Of course this was going to be described as if they just won the Super Bowl. Hell it would be described that way if they had lost the game.

And LOL at us describing us beating OU as the 'upset of the day'. What a joke.

and a Kentucky fan will post at 8 am tomorrow morning how great he was treated and had the pleasure of losing on hallowed Kyle Field. 

• Like 2

Ben Baby on Dallas Morning news lead article says "aggy earns biggest victory in 2 years"..

Fucking LOL. Biggest victory in 2 years?!?!?!?

only these dumb fucktards can say that shit out loud and really believe people around the country are going "Oh shittt aggy beat Kentucky AT HOME what a massive upset"

They were fucking favored at home, this is the furthest thing from a upset. 

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ben Baby on Dallas Morning news lead article says "aggy earns biggest victory in 2 years"..

Fucking LOL. Biggest victory in 2 years?!?!?!?

only these dumb fucktards can say that shit out loud and really believe people around the country are going "Oh shittt aggy beat Kentucky AT HOME what a massive upset"

They were fucking favored at home, this is the furthest thing from a upset. 

As much as I want to laugh, I can't find fault with it being their biggest win in 2 years.... can't find another bigger

I was working in my garage last night and had the aggy game on in the background. Haven't listened to one of their radio games this season since Dave South retired. The new guy (I think he does the Spurs, too) sounds like Ryan Seacrest and he's still paired up with Cletus in the booth and Jim Bob on the sidelines. 

So you've got this polished guy feigning enthusiasm about the ags (money can buy anything) and sharing time with the barnyard in the background.  It's very disconcerting to listen to. One of the more endearing things about 'ole Dave was his aggyness - you knew you were listening to aggy football when he never got the down and distance right and took a full second or two to describe the play after the snap.

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

This is delusion at its finest. One said we have no beat anyone yet? Lmao. Their "signature" win is against a basketball school at home and needing OT to do it. Against one of the worst offenses to ever step on a football field. I guess they are still pimping that moral victory against Clemson. Because they didn't belong on the same field against Bama. Never stop being you Aggy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I was working in my garage last night and had the aggy game on in the background. Haven't listened to one of their radio games this season since Dave South retired. The new guy (I think he does the Spurs, too) sounds like Ryan Seacrest and he's still paired up with Cletus in the booth and Jim Bob on the sidelines. 

So you've got this polished guy feigning enthusiasm about the ags (money can buy anything) and sharing time with the barnyard in the background.  It's very disconcerting to listen to. One of the more endearing things about 'ole Dave was his aggyness - you knew you were listening to aggy football when he never got the down and distance right and took a full second or two to describe the play after the snap.

This is a lie. Dave South NEVER got around to describing the play. 

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Please, baby jesus, let Texas somehow match up against them in a bowl game.

I know that their records and the Texas record will make it virtually impossible, but I can dream.

It’s like you haven’t learned. Aggies NEVER shut the fuck up. Don’t play them again ever. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I was working in my garage last night and had the aggy game on in the background. Haven't listened to one of their radio games this season since Dave South retired. The new guy (I think he does the Spurs, too ) sounds like Ryan Seacrest and he's still paired up with Cletus in the booth and Jim Bob on the sidelines. 

I am having such a good weekend so far....please tell me that Bill Shoening is NOT calling aggy games now....a very good part of me will die for good.

Mayhaw Jelly 2:54p   AG   I bet we play sips in cotton bowl
Please, baby jesus, let Texas somehow match up against them in a bowl game.
I know that their records and the Texas record will make it virtually impossible, but I can dream.

At this point, ending up in a bowl that aggy could qualify for would be very disappointing.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, deft said:

Even in that thread, they’re comparing strength of losses for us against them instead of best wins. These clowns don’t get it and never will.

That sounds the reverse of what is common sense that it makes sense that aggy uses that method.  “The team that beat us is better than the team that beat you, therefore we are better than you” is some real regard logic. 

• Like 1