Jump to content

Tell Me About Texas a&m


MrPhlegm

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Jimbo made $156,250 ($625,000/mo) this week…..$156K…in one week….seriously, I can’t fantom that, and he goes home to sleep.  
 

That’s obscene….if I’m aggy, I’d be so pissed!

Not sure they can be pissed since they were touting it and their supposed we're richer than everyone else bragging.

It's more of a weekly reminder of why the rest of college football laughs at them.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Jimbo made $156,250 ($625,000/mo) this week…..$156K…in one week….seriously, I can’t fantom that, and he goes home to sleep.  
 

That’s obscene….if I’m aggy, I’d be so pissed!

Based on the raise they gave him in 2021 when his agent tricked aggy into thinking other schools wanted to hire Jimbo (they are really convinced LSU was going hard after him for $75 million), not realizing they are only bidding against their own stupidity, he is now up to $9,000,000 for 2022 ($500,000 base + $8,500,000), and that amount keeps going up every year. He is now up to $173,076.92/week. That is not counting all of the other crap they threw in there. That also assumes he does not earn the $1 million bonus for winning the national championship. We can't make the assumption right now that he will not earn that, or any other performance bonuses 🤣. Good breakdown here: 

https://boardroom.tv/jimbo-fisher-salary-buyout-contract-texas-am/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Jimbo made $156,250 ($625,000/mo) this week…..$156K…in one week….seriously, I can’t fantom that, and he goes home to sleep.  
 

That’s obscene….if I’m aggy, I’d be so pissed!

 

BE46FF04-AC1C-42F8-90C8-8044F363AB7D.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

That explains why Ole Miss and Miss State are so damn good.  Every year.

What a moron.

Also why the poor districts continually dominate Tx 6A football instead of SLC, Katy, Westlake, Allen, etc.  Those rich suburban kids aren’t hungry enough. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's Evil Lord Saban and Finebaum. It's all their fault. Next year is going to be big and their terrified of Jimbo:                                           

Finebaum & Saban conspiring against Jimbo - I smell a rat and it ain't Jimbo

3,012 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Damascene
 
PaulTony
 
 
Last week Loui B had a guest guest who is a recruiting stats geek.
The man explained that Alabama was responsible for wrecking FL, FL State and Miami programs, by taking most of the five star talent out of FL to Mama.

Who is the one HC that has been able to grab some of the FL talent? Jimbo Fisher

Who ends up with the top class? Jimbo Fisher
Who do Saban and Finebaum talk up? Sam Pitman who recruits nobody?

Suddenly Paul Finebaum who is Nick Saban's media attack dog begins biting Fisher this summer.
"Fisher has to win a Natty or else"
"Fisher makes excuses"
"FIsher would not be a HC if it were not for Jamis Winston"

"Saban accuses A&M of buying players"
"Saban praises Sam Pitman." A willing hog for his slaughter.

This is a smear campaign headed by the Alabama Mafia of Saban's surrogates and FInebaum, as they try to impeach Coach Fisher with a media witch trial, that will amplify this weekend.

It's a young team judge it at the end of the season, and judge it when they get a QB.
A&M has never had any coach bring in more talent than coach Fisher give that talent time.
The five star stats are on A&M's side if A&M is patient and not sucked into the media lies of Finebaum.
Get the best talent and winning gets easier, Fisher is closer than anyone other than Smart, who has a team that looks they have the same pharmacist as Barry Bonds, but hey one conspiracy at a time.

I hope we keep a coach who can out recruit Alabama and not get sucked into the Finebaum & Saban smear tactics. Sometimes lies looks prettier than the truth, the sound right, that's why smear tactics work.

I sat next to an Ole Miss booster a few years backing Oxford, he told me Saban and Finebaum were behind the Hugh Freeze firing because Hugh was winning.
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

It's Evil Lord Saban and Finebaum. It's all their fault. Next year is going to be big and their terrified of Jimbo:                                           

Finebaum & Saban conspiring against Jimbo - I smell a rat and it ain't Jimbo

3,012 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Damascene
 
PaulTony
 
 
Last week Loui B had a guest guest who is a recruiting stats geek.
The man explained that Alabama was responsible for wrecking FL, FL State and Miami programs, by taking most of the five star talent out of FL to Mama.

Who is the one HC that has been able to grab some of the FL talent? Jimbo Fisher

Who ends up with the top class? Jimbo Fisher
Who do Saban and Finebaum talk up? Sam Pitman who recruits nobody?

Suddenly Paul Finebaum who is Nick Saban's media attack dog begins biting Fisher this summer.
"Fisher has to win a Natty or else"
"Fisher makes excuses"
"FIsher would not be a HC if it were not for Jamis Winston"

"Saban accuses A&M of buying players"
"Saban praises Sam Pitman." A willing hog for his slaughter.

This is a smear campaign headed by the Alabama Mafia of Saban's surrogates and FInebaum, as they try to impeach Coach Fisher with a media witch trial, that will amplify this weekend.

It's a young team judge it at the end of the season, and judge it when they get a QB.
A&M has never had any coach bring in more talent than coach Fisher give that talent time.
The five star stats are on A&M's side if A&M is patient and not sucked into the media lies of Finebaum.
Get the best talent and winning gets easier, Fisher is closer than anyone other than Smart, who has a team that looks they have the same pharmacist as Barry Bonds, but hey one conspiracy at a time.

I hope we keep a coach who can out recruit Alabama and not get sucked into the Finebaum & Saban smear tactics. Sometimes lies looks prettier than the truth, the sound right, that's why smear tactics work.

I sat next to an Ole Miss booster a few years backing Oxford, he told me Saban and Finebaum were behind the Hugh Freeze firing because Hugh was winning.

Hahahahha. BOMC, the sequel! 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I was thinking the same thing. If he won a title at WV that didn't involve beating us, it would be so glorious. Hell, I don't hate WV. I could get behind them in a magical year.

Watching Aggies rationalize the event would be delicious as well.

 

Two coaches have won MNCs after being fired by the Ags- Matty Bell (SMU 1935) and Gene Stallings (Alabama 1992). 

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:


It's already happening at SMU.  What's to prevent Denver Harris and Evan Stewart from saving a year of eligibility by quitting now?
 

 

Talk about unforeseen consequences. This is depressing.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

coachfishergigemaggies-2.jpg

One of the dangers of being an arrogant loser/poser drawing a huge paycheck might be that some of his patrons could potentially wish some Unfortunate Events to randomly occur. If I was him, I would negotiate a very reasonable exit, soon.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, El Squared said:

One of the dangers of being an arrogant loser/poser drawing a huge paycheck might be that some of his patrons could potentially wish some Unfortunate Events to randomly occur. If I was him, I would negotiate a very reasonable exit, soon.

"Take the $10M and go, or we give the NCAA the actual receipts of your cheating and you get a 5yr show-cause" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Their scholarships should be revoked for the fall semester.  Send them bills for tuition and room and board.

I have a feeling if this become a trend, the NCAA is going to put a stop to it real quick.  Especially if it starts hitting the P5 schools . It might be going back to the you play one snap, you lose your redshirt thing with the exception of being injured only a certain time frame into the season.    On the face of it, it's ridiculous.

Don't be shocked if this, the whole transfer portal thing, and NIL is put under the microscope big time once this season is over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Talk about unforeseen consequences. This is depressing.

Players who decide on their own to sit out should forfeit the remainder of their scholarship that semester.

 

Edited by Armybrat
Trash beat me to it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I have a feeling if this become a trend, the NCAA is going to put a stop to it real quick.  Especially if it starts hitting the P5 schools . It might be going back to the you play one snap, you lose your redshirt thing with the exception of being injured only a certain time frame into the season.    On the face of it, it's ridiculous.

Don't be shocked if this, the whole transfer portal thing, and NIL is put under the microscope big time once this season is over.

The same ought to go for quitters who opt out of the bowl game. Bill them for the entire last year.

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DFW Horn said:

Prepare your anus, Boomhauer

I understand they're bringing this up to rile up fans, but I feel quite confident the one person who it's most important remembers this tantrum needs no reminder.  I'm certain he's made sure his team doesn't need one, as well.  This weekend could put 77-0 to shame.

  • Drool 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's already happening at SMU.  What's to prevent Denver Harris and Evan Stewart from saving a year of eligibility by quitting now?
 

 

If Denver and Evan have played in all 5 aggy games, it's too late to redshirt this season.  Smu has only played 4 games so far...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

"Take the $10M and go, or we give the NCAA the actual receipts of your cheating and you get a 5yr show-cause" 

He doesn't need to coach ever again after he has done collecting the remaining $95M. I doubt he cares about a show cause from toothless NCAA. Aggy has to buy out his entire contract to get rid of him. He is not going to go away quietly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand they're bringing this up to rile up fans, but I feel quite confident the one person who it's most important remembers this tantrum needs no reminder.  I'm certain he's made sure his team doesn't need one, as well.  This weekend could put 77-0 to shame.
saban at the team meeting today:
Hey guys! Did you see that SFA put up 98 points last week? I bet you soft MFers can’t do that. 
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
  • Drool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

 

If Denver and Evan have played in all 5 aggy games, it's too late to redshirt this season.  Smu has only played 4 games so far...

Evan was suspended vs Miami. I don’t know how many appearances Denver has

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

This is right out of the aggy script: 

1. Start the year with a QB that is going to be GREAT given his progress and experience from the year before

2. Quarterback struggles and loses games that should have been won easily

3. Let that QB or a back up struggle through the harder games in the middle of the schedule

4.  Replace QB with new superstar freshman QB so he can gain some progress and experience against the weaker teams at the end of the schedule.

5.  Tout how great the new young buck QB is going to be - maybe win a Heisman? - and then JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

and then back to step one.

tl, dr; clemfurkrollercoaster.gif

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...