Lincoln Riley to USC

Landomatic

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Nobody has ever left Texas voluntarily for another football job.  There’s a reason for that.  This hurt their ego

Emory Bellard says, "Hi!"

He left TEXAS as OC to head coach aggy, starting in 1972. Yes, it happened. 

aggy was so psychotic that even though he used the wishbone to beat Texas, that still somehow made him a manchurian candidate, and they ran him off!

aggy can't control their true aggy nature.

We've had a difficult go for awhile and I'm enjoying this.  The decommits, the transfers, the fact that big game bag of dicks had to leave the golf course mid round, the school and fan base dealing with being left in the middle of the night.  All of it warms my cold little black spot in my heart I have for ou.  Get fucked.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

aggy was so psychotic that even though he used the wishbone to beat Texas, that still somehow made him a manchurian candidate, and they ran him off!

Oh sorry I meant for a lateral move. Oc to hc is a promotion see will muschamp 

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

You genuinely didn't understand he was talking about lateral moves, and in particular head coaches?

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Some chicks seem to dig Stoops...all over Twitter...lots of hearts fluttering...Its hilarious. Not me...just quite a few chicks. Tweet after tweet like this one. 

Looks like Bob is their personal Moses parting the Red Sea to stop all the big money vaginas from bleeding.

14 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

We've had a difficult go for awhile and I'm enjoying this.  The decommits, the transfers, the fact that big game bag of dicks had to leave the golf course mid round, the school and fan base dealing with being left in the middle of the night.  All of it warms my cold little black spot in my heart I have for ou.  Get fucked.

Nothing changes 5-7. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Looks like Bob is their personal Moses parting the Red Sea to stop all the big money vaginas from bleeding.

It’s not that difficult. He “came back.” He’s standing up there in his OU gear at a podium looking commanding and forceful like he is angry but cares deeply. All you single guys go get a podium and one of those UT zip jacket things and stand out in front of the stadium saying 5-7 is a bump in the road and no one is bigger than UT football. No one. Not DKR. Not Mack Brown.Strong Herman Sark…and post it on Twitter and see what happens! 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

It’s not that difficult. He “came back.” He’s standing up there in his OU gear at a podium looking commanding and forceful like he is angry but cares deeply. 

5-7 is a bump in the road and no one is bigger than UT football. No one. Not DKR. Not Mack Brown. Strong. Herman. Sark.

So...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

All you single guys go get a podium and one of those UT zip jacket things and stand out in front of the stadium saying 5-7 is a bump in the road and no one is bigger than UT football. No one. Not DKR. Not Mack Brown.Strong Herman Sark…and post it on Twitter and see what happens! 😁

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Like 1

Corby Davidson quoting Sooner Scoop says that the admin did not become aware of the USC deal until Saturday am and was given no opportunity to counter. Up until that point, the admin was only made aware of LSU overtures. The admin was working on a new contract and other program upgrades. Strange. 

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Corby Davidson quoting Sooner Scoop says that the admin did not become aware of the USC deal until Saturday am and was given no opportunity to counter. Up until that point, the admin was only made aware of LSU overtures. The admin was working on a new contract and other program upgrades. Strange. 

He was scared.  Plain and simple.  

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He was scared.  Plain and simple.  

Yeah, but was he "skeered"?

I used to drive the highway between Tulsa and Fayetteville quite often and, according to okie back window stickers on their pickups, being that is what is truly to be avoided.

• Haha 1