Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

In a state that is also represented by MTG, he’s trying to make her look like a MENSA candidate 

I kind of like the conspiracy theory that he was picked to unseat Warnock, and the the GOP will then force his dumbass out somehow and replace him with somebody more to their liking.  

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I kind of like the conspiracy theory that he was picked to unseat Warnock, and the the GOP will then force his dumbass out somehow and replace him with somebody more to their liking.  

They probably have a laboratory racing to make MTG's turds sentient. 

image.png.d0327939f85e906586b356bc6301aa01.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not a doc, but I don't think it's from CTE.  More along the lines of "I'm nervous as fuck here in front of these reporters, and I can't screw up so I have to think carefully before I answer, and can't this hurry up and end" kind of thing.

Herschel himself is not nervous, he's supremely confident.  It's his handlers that are nervous and want him to get the heck out of there.

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

something like knowing he'd paid for an abortion and then leaking that after he'd been elected, maybe?

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Satchel said:

Where have these Baptists gone? Let’s hear from Lindsay Graham

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job as president in this constitutional republic if this body determines your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role” and, “Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” Back then, Republicans believed that immoral behavior by the president was a standard for impeachment. Today, with Trump as their savior, adjustments in moral convictions have become necessary.

Right click -> Paste as plain text for the love of all of us that aren't crazy and use dark mode

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m loving the dripping of information.

Stretching out an October surprise and good timing on the rollout of Biden’s programs??

As a lifelong Democrat, good political strategy and tactics feels weird!

image.png.d370e901e498637e27c96d4f32a4681e.png

• Haha 2

“The first I knew about any of this was when some reporter asked me about an abortion. And I’m like, ‘No, that’s a lie.’ And then I was asked if I paid for an abortion, and I said No.  I did not pay for an abortion,” said Herschel Walker. “I’m not saying she did or didn’t have one [an abortion]. I’m saying I don’t know anything about that. I don’t know.”

I'm afraid that's really going to hurt that lawsuit that he claimed he was going to file first thing yesterday morning.

Im sure I’m missing alternatives but have we recently seen this level of an unqualified candidate representing a large state in the senate?

I can fully disagree with a candidate’s but recognize their qualification to be a senator. I don’t think herschel could be a school crossing guard.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Im sure I’m missing alternatives but have we recently seen this level of an unqualified candidate representing a large state in the senate?

I can fully disagree with a candidate’s but recognize their qualification to be a senator. I don’t think herschel could be a school crossing guard.

Modern day Feinstein perhaps?

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes, we have examples of senators that hang around way too long. Some to a point of incompetence. I was referring more to challengers. 

I wish I had a better grasp of history for this exact reason.  Been wondering the same thing. You’ve got Tuberville and Walker who are grade A retards, plus all that other stuff walker’s got.  You’ve got Oz and Trump that are just celebrity con men. You’ve got Ron Johnson and Marjorie T G who believe conspiracy theories dumber than the lies my 8 year old tells.  Then you have the overarching philosophy they all have that the truth doesn’t matter at all. Lying is part of your job. 

It seems like politicians are uniquely terrible now. I think there is something about the patrician class disappearing enabled this.  There is no feel that being part of government places you on high where you have to take care of the little people enabled this.  Instead you communicate directly with them (eg twitter) so you really are just ‘one of the people’.  There is no pressure to be better. If you are a median imbecile, that’s perfect because you truly are representative of your constituency.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread