Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

26 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But, we need details.  Take it away Herschel:

Fez11njXEAUBitv?format=png&name=large

I think what Herschel is trying to say is to vote for the incumbent. 

I don’t believe Herschel is aware that he’s not the incumbent. He’s busy running hospitals and stuff. Now stay with me here… Herschel might just not know what he’s talking about.

Edited by GenXer

16 minutes ago, GenXer said:

I don’t believe Herschel is aware that he’s not the incumbent. He’s busy running hospitals and stuff. Now stay with me here… Herschel might just not know what he’s talking about.

Incumbent is a 3 syllable word. Take a look at how many 3 syllable words Hershel used in his grass is greener anecdote. 

conclusion- Hershel doesn’t know any 3 syllable words and therefore can’t know what incumbent means. 

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, GenXer said:

I think he’s trying to tell republicans to stay with him and not think the grass is greener with some other candidates?

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 11:37 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Or maybe they don't care.

Got a bit for Jordan Klepper

Jordan - Investigators were digging around on Hunter Biden's laptop and they found irrefutable evidence of 6 illegitimate kids, 4 abortions and that he has not even seen some of those kids in over 6 years.

Magat - He should be in jail!

Jordan - It wasn't Hunter, it's Herschel Walker

Magat - We should pray for him and offer forgiveness

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I think he’s trying to tell republicans to stay with him and not think the grass is greener with some other candidates?

or - If you like having sex with cows, stick with me, if you want to run with the bulls jump the fence.

Edited by TexasEd

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He’s really your special cousin where you nervously laugh and are afraid what he will say next. That’s exactly the expression on Tom Cottons face. Cotton is worried that his own career could come crashing down if Walker says the wrong thing.

And he’s going to inherit a part of your grandparent's farm along with you, and you are shitting yourself thinking about how you are going to run it with him around, and are praying that the will spells out that he will have no say in the decision-making process.

2 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

He cannot be allowed to occupy a United States senate seat.  My god.

Oh my sweet summer child.

He's in the single digits to Warnock in almost ever poll.  If the last two elections have shown anything, is that polling is a crapshoot.  

Warnock *could* win easily. Warnock could also be sent home for good, because [checks notes] he isn't as Christian as Walker is.

2 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Evangelicals are such frauds.  So you are going to vote for this POS instead of the guy who is actually a real preacher?

They will do whatever their lord and savior, DJT, tells them to. If that means voting for a lying, mentally handicapped football player with a history of paying for abortions, multiple children out of wedlock (whom he ignores), and threatening to blow his wife's head off with a gun.....well, that's just how its gotta be. They can't risk the hellish alternative of an ordained minister holding onto the seat. Hell, Warnock probably doesn't even recognize Donnie as the Creator of heaven and earth, the Savior of all, and the Life-Giver who alone is worthy to be praised.

image.jpeg.e8ce5b0542d0544be6abb4f75615c24f.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

They will do whatever their lord and savior, DJT, tells them to. If that means voting for a lying, mentally handicapped football player with a history of paying for abortions, multiple children out of wedlock (whom he ignores), and threatening to blow his wife's head off with a gun.....well, that's just how its gotta be. They can't risk the hellish alternative of an ordained minister holding onto the seat. Hell, Warnock probably doesn't even recognize Donnie as the Creator of heaven and earth, the Savior of all, and the Life-Giver who alone is worthy to be praised.

image.jpeg.e8ce5b0542d0544be6abb4f75615c24f.jpeg

if the polls show walker falling behind, the orange idiot will dump him 

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread