Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He hears Trump recite, “Man, woman, person, camera, tv,” and thinks, “Goddamn! That man is a genius!”

He really does. Go back and watch that 30 for 30 about the USFL and Herschel is shown doing nothing but praising Trump…on a documentary about the USFL. Like motherfucker, you’re talking about the guy who was most responsible for killing it. This is like someone telling everyone what a great birthday party clown John Wayne Gacy was.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

If these baby mamas are smart, they will look for a payout 7 or 8 figures.  cash up front, no payment plan. The  control of the Senate is up for grabs, and they've probably been treated like crap by Hershel and his lawyers in the past. Why not make him or his supporters pay them off.

The first step is to get their lawyer on camera but play it cool on the absentee dad accusations. That will scare Team Herschel and jump start the negotiations.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He hears Trump recite, “Man, woman, person, camera, tv,” and thinks, “Goddamn! That man is a genius!”

Unbelievable that this level of retarded is possibly getting elected to the US Senate, which already has Tommy Tuberville in it.

I would like to slap and kick everyone that will vote for him only because he has an R by his name and they think he's famous like Donald Trump. Nothing to do with whether he'll be good for our country or Georgia, but sure, let's put one more crazy ass extremist idiot, Like Boobert and MTG, in there. 

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

I guaran-fucking-tee, that the only thing Donald Trump thought  after hearing the growing  newly admitted child count was "Stupid n-word, give the bitch money, and get the damn abortion!"

Yes and then someone tells him "sir, the child is 13 years old."

His response? *calls John Roberts* "John, do NOT overturn Roe!!!"

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If these baby mamas are smart, they will look for a payout 7 or 8 figures.  cash up front, no payment plan. The  control of the Senate is up for grabs, and they've probably been treated like crap by Hershel and his lawyers in the past. Why not make him or his supporters pay them off.

The first step is to get their lawyer on camera but play it cool on the absentee dad accusations. That will scare Team Herschel and jump start the negotiations.

Username does not check out

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

I would like to slap and kick everyone that will vote for him only because he has an R by his name and they think he's famous like Donald Trump. Nothing to do with whether he'll be good for our country or Georgia, but sure, let's put one more crazy ass extremist idiot, Like Boobert and MTG, in there. 

It's a cult.

28 minutes ago, Underdog said:

You’d think one or two of the Herschel personalities could be spared to be an st-home daddy.  

Has anyone stopped to notice that literally ALL of his “alters” just by fluke of fate happen to be giant dicks?

By Herschel’s logic going to Fallon Nevada and training people on and air defense system and getting a mug means I’m a Top Gun pilot and that new movie is about me. 

4C7AB706-758F-4641-A390-53BFF01D968E.jpeg

and they liked me so much they ordered me a personalized one. 
6B3847C7-4CEE-4514-BBB2-26FC1B3A8252.thumb.jpeg.6fae9a7bb754e191a87af049bed8ec9d.jpeg

Edited by TexasEd

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

There are now THREE more Herschel kids out there?????

533xz1.jpg

Yes. From the man who has been lecturing us about the importance of fathers in their children's lives.

Were I really into conspiracies I'd say the getting people like Herschel to run was part of a Democrat plan to completely embarrass the Republicans.

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Were I really into conspiracies I'd say the getting people like Herschel to run was part of a Democrat plan to completely embarrass the Republicans.

And thats where the plan falls apart. They dont care how fucking stupid they look. They worship a fucking idiot. 

As Bryan spoke, charts were displayed behind him about surface temperatures and virus half-lives. He preached, rather presciently, for people to “move activities outside” and then detailed ongoing studies involving disinfectants. “We tested bleach,” he said at one point. “I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.”

Standing off to the side, Trump clasped his hands in front of his stomach, nodded and looked out into the room of gathered reporters. When Bryan was done, he strode slowly back to the lectern.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That's giving Democrats WAY too much credit.

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's manifestly clear that the Republicans are incapable of embarrassment or shame, in addition to remorse and a host of other emotions experienced by those of us who aren't irredeemable, psychopathic, human-shaped turds. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

The simulation is just trolling us now. There aren't even jokes to be made because it's so absurd.

This has been the case for a couple years now. At least as far as Dotard's asking doctors to look into injections of bleach and light. That's when I personally lost any inkling that this is reality. 

31 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Normally I think the "Oh, this is/isn't gonna help with suburban moms" line is overblown.

But this, uh, is not gonna help with suburban moms.

Trust your instincts. It makes no difference to them. Always remember that nothing matters.

• Rage+1 2

The children news will have little impact on the race. Maybe just maybe Walker will lose a handful of votes. Warnock wouldn't be the type that would repeatedly call this out, so Walker voters can just ignore it.

Walker has and will make vague comments that he has supported his kids, letting his supporters decide for themselves what supported means. I think we all know that supported probably means that Walker has given some money most likely due to a lawsuit or threat of one. The GOP voters can interpret support as that Walker was at every school play and game, and probably saw them several times per week.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Walker has and will make vague comments that he has supported his kids

He'll make specific and unqualified assertions that he's supported his kids and has been a present and good father to them, in fact, the best father ever.  This is a guy who unabashedly lied about being the valedictorian of his high school and graduating in the top 1% of his class at Georgia, among other things. 

He's a straight up liar.  He's not a nice guy, Eddie.

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 5

19 hours ago, TexasEd said:

By Herschel’s logic going to Fallon Nevada and training people on and air defense system and getting a mug means I’m a Top Gun pilot and that new movie is about me. 

4C7AB706-758F-4641-A390-53BFF01D968E.jpeg

and they liked me so much they ordered me a personalized one. 
6B3847C7-4CEE-4514-BBB2-26FC1B3A8252.thumb.jpeg.6fae9a7bb754e191a87af049bed8ec9d.jpeg

Wow! You got an official Pilot pen, too! You can't spell MED without ED. 

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Normally I think the "Oh, this is/isn't gonna help with suburban moms" line is overblown.

But this, uh, is not gonna help with suburban moms.

I don't know.  It sounds like a decent percentage of them have had unprotected sex with Walker.  So it could go either way. 

• Haha 2

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread