saban done?

Hagbard Celine

34 minutes ago, immamac said:

This thread is stupid. Saban wouldn't do Alabama dirty like that. If he announced it would be a full season in advance with a HCIW. 

i never promised you a rose garden

i was scrolling the rant for any new aggy comedy and on page 3 of their saban thread a bammer refuted the idea by arguing that satan wants to beat paterno in all-time wins to seal his legacy and that's the reason he is not going to retire

that's absurd as a rationale for NOT retiring given:

- he would have to go 14-1 in the current structure for 13 years to catch paterno

- he's 70, and you can't take it with you

- so the idea is crap because he wants to coach to 83 ?

- he already has more titles than anyone in history and no one will ever catch him

• Like 1

Well if it happening then it’s the best kept football secret if all time… and yet it would give credence to the rumors Dabo is next coach at Bama and so his guys all leaving are from lack of assurances he was staying.

This rumor pops up every year (normally right before NSD1 or the playoffs) but since it would instill even greater chaos into cfb, fuck it, I’m behind it 100%!

Edited by Laxtonto
Fuck you autocorrect…

Well if it happening then it’s the best kept football secret if all time… and yet it would give credence to the rumors Dani is next coach at Bama and so his guys all leaving are from lack of assurances he was staying.

This rumor pops up every year (normally right before NSD1 or the playoffs) but since it would instill even greater chaos into cfb, fuck it, I’m behind it 100%!

Who is Dani?

Well if it happening then it’s the best kept football secret if all time… and yet it would give credence to the rumors Dani is next coach at Bama and so his guys all leaving are from lack of assurances he was staying.

Dani? The most popular dancer at the Tuscaloosa boom boom room?

Bold strategy, might pay off in recruiting though.

Smoke about trouble with the recruitment of Bryce Young?

I have nothing more than a rambling, barely coherent rant from unOFFICIAL assitant coaches channel on YT about him being much older than he's presented to be? Birth certificategate, but may be nothing.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hermanator said:

If Saban leaves Sark should attack the guys he/Flood/Davis recruited on that roster to transfer 

I'm pretty sure Saban is joining Sark's staff here in Austin as a thank you for Sark's contributions a couple of years ago. half the roster should be coming over. 

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm pretty sure Saban is joining Sark's staff here in Austin as a thank you for Sark's contributions a couple of years ago. half the roster should be coming over. 

I heard the same. Apparently Mike Leach got caught blowing Joey Freshwater in Tuscaloosa. This caused SEC officials to look at dissolving the SEC and making the Big 12 a super league.