Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

When you file evidence of stuff at scotus, do you have to attach an actual case to it?  Who is allowed to file such things?  

Be right back, going to file evidence of all of the bad officiating that’s affected UT sports over the years.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

When you file evidence of stuff at scotus, do you have to attach an actual case to it?  Who is allowed to file such things?  

“Standing!!??  I’m standing right here!”

59 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

There is a case related to him that is docketed on the Supreme Court.  Does his fantastic new evidence have something to do with this?

image.thumb.png.2d95cca98bb17c398e706b3b4141756a.png

That would appear to be some existing case against the US and others coming out of the 8th Circuit, which covers Minnesota, where the ass bag lives. 

The US thought so little of his petition that it waived a response. The opinion of the 8th Circuit https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca8/22-3510/22-3510-2023-09-22.html

It deals with the seizure of his cell phone, which would not be a good place for his new evidence. Like that has ever stopped him. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

Lindell's lawyer's office is in an office park wedged in between the Lake Ridge Dental Care and the Permaskin Beauty Center and Academy.   Bob Cynkar is one of the partners and has this list of accomplishments on LinkedIn:

Noteworthy cases include:
• representing businesses and individuals challenging VDOT agreement giving private company discretion to reimpose tolls on tunnels and bridges to fund new tunnels between Norfolk and Portsmouth
• representing Dulles Toll Road users in a constitutional challenge to setting tolls at levels to fund new Dulles Airport Metrorail
• secured $3 million jury award for widow of a truck driver killed by a train
• established that home owners whose homes were flooded as a result of construction of the Washington Beltway had a right to just compensation for this damage under the Virginia Constitution
• successfully defended contractor accused of False Claims Act violation in a bet-the-company case
• representing small businesses, non-profits, and low-income individuals, successfully challenged IRS regime that failed to return billions in illegally exacted telephone excise taxes
• representing Nevada, successfully challenged EPA standard for safety of nuclear waste repository
• successfully challenged federal legislation reneging on contracts of regulators and investors to recapitalize failed thrift
• representing Blue Cross/Blue Shield Ass'n, overturned HHS regulations overriding certain terms of private insurance contracts
• represented New York Life Ins.Co. to recover from Medicare expenditures for insurance agents' medical care
• successfully defended NRA in an FEC action claiming unlawful election expenditures
• successfully prosecuted for 2d degree murder drunk driver who killed a mother of 11

Not totally an ambulance chaser but close.  

16 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Lindell's lawyer's office is in an office park wedged in between the Lake Ridge Dental Care and the Permaskin Beauty Center and Academy.   Bob Cynkar is one of the partners and has this list of accomplishments on LinkedIn:

Noteworthy cases include:
• representing businesses and individuals challenging VDOT agreement giving private company discretion to reimpose tolls on tunnels and bridges to fund new tunnels between Norfolk and Portsmouth
• representing Dulles Toll Road users in a constitutional challenge to setting tolls at levels to fund new Dulles Airport Metrorail
• secured $3 million jury award for widow of a truck driver killed by a train
• established that home owners whose homes were flooded as a result of construction of the Washington Beltway had a right to just compensation for this damage under the Virginia Constitution
• successfully defended contractor accused of False Claims Act violation in a bet-the-company case
• representing small businesses, non-profits, and low-income individuals, successfully challenged IRS regime that failed to return billions in illegally exacted telephone excise taxes
• representing Nevada, successfully challenged EPA standard for safety of nuclear waste repository
• successfully challenged federal legislation reneging on contracts of regulators and investors to recapitalize failed thrift
• representing Blue Cross/Blue Shield Ass'n, overturned HHS regulations overriding certain terms of private insurance contracts
• represented New York Life Ins.Co. to recover from Medicare expenditures for insurance agents' medical care
• successfully defended NRA in an FEC action claiming unlawful election expenditures
• successfully prosecuted for 2d degree murder drunk driver who killed a mother of 11

Not totally an ambulance chaser but close.  

A weird and varied bunch of cases, but not enough injury stuff to call an ambulance chaser. Some of that is obscure but seems challenging. 

Of course representing Lindell is its own black mark, but this particular case is one of his less frivolous. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I had no idea there was so much in common with drug addiction and the border:

So if I go there and say I’m stressed out because Mike Lindell is a fucking idiot and keeps filing bullshit stuff full of lies, will they treat me?

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Per CNN one of his Warehouses got evicted for failure to pay $200k rent. 

Dude - woke landlords will not take pillows as trade.   Offering 20,000 pillows was overpaying!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/14/2024 at 7:29 PM, Chewbacca said:

When will this chode finally go bankrupt?

6 hours ago, Underdog said:

Per CNN one of his Warehouses got evicted for failure to pay $200k rent. 

082b6c85299757d50581b2616aad9de2.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/24/2024 at 12:57 PM, Gatorubet said:

So if I go there and say I’m stressed out because Mike Lindell is a fucking idiot and keeps filing bullshit stuff full of lies, will they treat me?

They have a group therapy session specifically for this. It’s filled mostly with mypillow employees.

On 3/24/2024 at 12:57 PM, Gatorubet said:

I'm stressed because his lumpy pillows keep me from getting a good night's sleep. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Kind of sad that he did this to himself.  Went from significant personal challenges and then channelled it into something I guess people enjoyed, only to piss it all away by hitching himself to lunatics and a family of bunko artists.    Now his world is turned upside down again and he lacks any people in his life to help him unfuck it.

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Kind of sad that he did this to himself.  Went from significant personal challenges and then channelled it into something I guess people enjoyed, only to piss it all away by hitching himself to lunatics and a family of bunko artists.    Now his world is turned upside down again and he lacks any people in his life to help him unfuck it.

Dude's a raging addict.  He's traded his addiction from crack (hopefully off of it) to public attention.  It is sad, but he's an active participant in trying to disband free and fair elections.  So, fuck him.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

54 minutes ago, Matuka said:

Dude's a raging addict.  He's traded his addiction from crack (hopefully off of it) to public attention.  It is sad, but he's an active participant in trying to disband free and fair elections.  So, fuck him.  

1000% fuck him. He chose this path, and it was another path of addiction for him. He would have been better off sticking to crack

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

1000% fuck him. He chose this path, and it was another path of addiction for him .He WEwould have been better off with him sticking to crack

FIFY. He probably wouldn't be better off, becuase he'd probably be dead. 

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I really wonder who will die first, him or dotard.  If they both died on the same day I'm pretty sure @YGIFS would succumb to total protonic reversal.

I don't know this band, but they sound quite fetching.  

Mike will die and it honestly will be kinda sad.  He's doing the world's most visible and awkward relapse.  He is addicted to Trump the same way he was addicted to drugs.  I kinda know what it's like.  He just fell at the wrong time for the wrong substitution.  If we're being fair, he hasn't really done that much harm.  He spreads misinformation, but he is just a lost soul looking for something else besides substance abuse.  He's way down the list of Trump apologists in terms of hurting other people.  But yes, to the berated points---when Trump goes---I am absolutely trying crack cocaine.  9 times.  I hope some of y'all visit me in hospital to give my wife some respite.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:
I really wonder who will die first, him or dotard.  If they both died on the same day I'm pretty sure [mention=7397]YGIFS[/mention] would succumb to total protonic reversal.

It would be bad.

Important safety tip.   Thanks Born to Run.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1