Bucs WR Antonio Brown Rips Off Uniform and Walks Off Field Mid Game

Vic Mackey

11 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

We shouldn’t be so glib with thinking he has mental issues. He seems like he is just an asshole. His pattern of behavior (abuse, fraud and showmanship) is not indicative of bigger problems. Maybe if he didn’t keep getting second chances because of his talent, these issues might go away. 

I think it's naive to think he isn't struggling with something mentally. Literally every sign in the book is there. 

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why are so many so quick to go to the mental health excuse? Some people are just genuine pieces of shit.

You're right. If you ignore him just hours ago doing one of the craziest things we've ever seen an NFL player do on the field and if you also ignore the unrelated laundry list of incidences demonstrating unstable and erratic behavior he seems completely sane and just another asshole. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why are so many so quick to go to the mental health excuse? Some people are just genuine pieces of shit.

Projection.  Straight up.

At a certain point, shitty people are just shitty people.

55 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You're right. If you ignore him just hours ago doing one of the craziest things we've ever seen an NFL player do on the field and if you also ignore the unrelated laundry list of incidences demonstrating unstable and erratic behavior he seems completely sane and just another asshole. 

Iswydt 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I outlined why. So many people have mental health afflictions and can’t get help. He has all the help in the world and pisses it all away. 

Genuinely shocked that the Bucs cut him.  You’d have to think a contender will sign him for the playoffs though. 

No one will sign him. His career is likely over at this point. If not for Brady talking Arians into bringing him in it already would be.

I do hope he receives some help though in the form of a treatment facility and therapy for as long as is deemed necessary, which in his case might be years worth. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I think it's naive to think he isn't struggling with something mentally. Literally every sign in the book is there. 

True. But some people are just morons. Based on his actions today and in the past I’d say he doesn’t deserve any benefit of doubt in that regard.

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

No. He walked to the locker room with 3 seconds left when his team could have still technically recovered an onside kick and thrown a hail mary.

I think it was 8 seconds. I was actually at that game lol

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Arians just said he’s off team. Way to take a stand, Bruce. 

As Arians said, Antonio Brown is only going to get one strike.  And since this is his third strike and it was done incredibly publicly, Arians makes the courageous decision.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

In Arians' defense, AB would have been gone months ago if it wouldn't have ruffled his quarterback's feathers. Tom did all the water carrying.

Yep. It was Brady's decision all the way. 

Tom showed just how cut throat he was when he let AB crash at his house. No way I would let that crazy sumbitch around my family after the way he treated his own family.

I can't wait to hear the logistics on this one. Was Antonio waiting in the locker room at the end of the game like, "Hey, I know I'm off the team, but can I still bum a ride home?" Or did he take an Uber to LaGuardia in his football pants and take the first Delta flight available?

24 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Yep. It was Brady's decision all the way. 

Tom showed just how cut throat he was when he let AB crash at his house. No way I would let that crazy sumbitch around my family after the way he treated his own family.

Brady has a pond and a pool

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

No one will sign him. His career is likely over at this point. If not for Brady talking Arians into bringing him in it already would be.

I do hope he receives some help though in the form of a treatment facility and therapy for as long as is deemed necessary, which in his case might be years worth. 

Jaime Spears has a conservatorship opening.

53 minutes ago, ABSR said:

As Arians said, Antonio Brown is only going to get one strike.  And since this is his third strike and it was done incredibly publicly, Arians makes the courageous decision.

Seems like him getting suspended for presenting a fake Vax card would constitute at least one previous strike.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

if I was a cop anywhere that he has a house or a baby momma or anything of the sort I would memorize his addresses and when that call comes in be sure to go on break or punch out for the day (like he did)

no fucking way I would show up to a call with him

there's virtually 0% chance Brown would be the victim on any call.

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

I outlined why. So many people have mental health afflictions and can’t get help. He has all the help in the world and pisses it all away. 

Genuinely shocked that the Bucs cut him.  You’d have to think a contender will sign him for the playoffs though. 

Are you nuts?  Nobody is signing him.  Ever again. You’re not too bright are you?

Edited by Porterhouse

So has it came out to what led to this? I haven't read anything about it yet or watch any of the game. Did he not get enough targets? Wide open and wasn't seen? This causes a titty fit for many WRs today. It wasn't like they are some shitty team with no future. This was a huge game for them to keep pace for the 2 seed. TB was going to keep him around as long as Brady wanted. He had it made. 

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

if I was a cop anywhere that he has a house or a baby momma or anything of the sort I would memorize his addresses and when that call comes in be sure to go on break or punch out for the day (like he did)

no fucking way I would show up to a call with him

If you were a cop odds are you'd shoot him

• Haha 1