OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

55 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s not what’s happening. How has he run away? You’re feeding a troll and making him come back for more. It’s like putting out food for a stray cat and expecting them to leave you alone. 

See Black Lives Matter thread.  

Y'all thinking I'm tin foil hatting it over CIA involvement in mass media and / or social media -- go read about the Church Report. And the hearings, in which they announced, "Yeah, this is something we used to do, but we don't do it anymore." And how Carl Bernstein responded by saying that was a lie and that there were by his estimation 400 CIA assets and the highest levels of American media in 1977. Again, this is not some wingnut but Carl Bernstein, at the peak of his powers, having just brought down a president. 

They manipulate media across the globe and if you don't think they do it here too you are incredibly naive. Movies too -- though in some cases their participation is direct. 

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

In general it's a terrible idea, but we are in extremis. Facebook cannot handle the responsibility of what they have become. 

They obviously can't, but we're pretty far now from the original take that they were bad because they actually exercised their discretion responsibly one time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Trumps campaign colluded with Russia. It’s not up for debate. How are you still not getting this?

oh he gets it... he's not stupid or gullible, he's just a raging asshole.

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Or that they become public utilities or get broken up.

Uncharted waters. While we've been in gradual decline for decades, social media has accelerated it exponentially. Drastic solutions could very well be required. 

You want social media to be a public utility?! We can’t even get broadband internet as a public utility. How would we ever get social media? Plus I don’t see how there’s any argument that it is a public utility. They built their own infrastructure and social media isn’t a necessity in any way.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

There are two arguments 

1. A private business is controlling what information is posted on their private platform and they should stop it. [This argument is stupid and should be mocked]

2. Facebook is a utility and should be regulated by the government. [This is based in some merit, but imo, still laughable]

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, bolverk said:

(1) False. See the article from October 22, 2020, right before the election. https://newsletters.theatlantic.com/the-third-rail/6234aa276c90860020516e75/republican-conspiracy-russia-ukraine/

(2) Worse than Nixon sabotaging peace talks with North Vietnam before the 1968 election? Worse than Watergate? Worse than Manafort handing over internal polling information to a Russian operative? Worse than Roger Stone working with Wikileaks to leaked DNC emails stolen by the Russians?

(3) Again, false. See (1).

(4) Did they though? 

(5) False. You made this thread late at night when few were awake and didn't even respond the few posters who replied last night. 

(6) Not by China, he didn't. Even the Wall Street Journal and Fox News disagree:

Bobulinski said that, in 2017, Hunter Biden consulted with his father about forming a new venture with CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in real estate and technology in the U.S. Bobulinski was brought into the venture by James Gilliar, an English businessman who purportedly knew the Bidens through Rob Walker, a former Clinton administration official. 

Bobulinski became a partner and CEO of the venture, which was named SinoHawk Holdings LLC. The company was incorporated in Delaware in May 2017.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the deal fell through; SinoHawk never received money from or completed deals with the Chinese oil company. According to the newspaper, Hunter, Joe Biden’s brother James, Gilliar and Walker were also involved — but there was no role for Joe Biden.

Bobulinski claimed otherwise.

"Everything I’m saying is corroborated by emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents and other evidence," he told reporters gathered Oct. 22, before gesturing to three phones that he claimed contained incriminating evidence and said he would hand over to authorities.

Bobulinski provided some of his records to outlets like Fox News and the Wall Street Journal. Both reported that they do not show Joe Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings or took money from the Chinese company.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/29/tony-bobulinski-hunter-biden-and-china-explainer/

(7) And, just to be clear, that twitter account is reposting shit about Ukraine from a pro-Kremlin news channel (see below), is posting anti-vaxx shit, and c) is posting shit about buying and selling gemstones.

image.png.4baa289ff6aa4e273c51f2634cc61422.png

image.png.599f9dcf3c2139500fe6fcceb8142660.png

In sum, you're spreading disinformation. I'll be generous here and assume you believe everything you posted last night and are just an easily duped victim or stooge (aka useful idiot). Believing otherwise would mean you're a liar, hell-bent on malicious intent. Which is it? Care to debate?

That is one lulzy attempt at propaganda by ANNA. "These guys made me leave my house to shoot at people who are trying to destroy it, so now I support the people trying to destroy it."

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There are two arguments 

1. A private business is controlling what information is posted on their private platform and they should stop it. [This argument is stupid and should be mocked]

2. Facebook is a utility and should be regulated by the government. [This is based in some merit, but imo, still laughable]

3. i already own the electric company and water works so what’s one more?

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Hell no. The sack is the most entertaining poster on the board with his constant completely idiotic takes. Only swammy did it better before getting crowdsourced. 

Do you intentionally choose to sit at the kid’s table on Thanksgiving? I’d rather sit with the adults. 

4 hours ago, immamac said:

I fucking hate these guys as much as you, but just banning people for being idiots is way worse for the community than just putting the idiots on ignore. 

If it were up to me, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cockeyed.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Anyone who uses the abbreviation “MSM” I assume believes the Fox News Cinematic Universe is real life and I don’t even bother to engage. 

I feel like the catch phrase "mainstream media" might have been invented by Fox News specifically to test if a person was stupid enough to believe the rest of the conditioning program.  Like, okay, so you just heard a guy on the most popular news network in the country use the phrase "mainstream media" to refer to other less popular networks and you don't have any questions about how he could have said that with a straight face?  Okay, cool, because we've got a lot to teach you.  Did you bring your assault rifle?  Don't worry, we'll get you one, just go sit over there with the others.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/20/2022 at 2:37 AM, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I want a debate here. So all of MSM and the dems called the laptop a Russian plant. Turns out it was all real. Whole thing was actually a false story by the dems and media. no one cares though because orange bad man out. There has to be at least 1 or 2 CR people that sees this as very bad?

What was real? I don’t understand what this story s about.

8 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Y'all thinking I'm tin foil hatting it over CIA involvement in mass media and / or social media -- go read about the Church Report. And the hearings, in which they announced, "Yeah, this is something we used to do, but we don't do it anymore." And how Carl Bernstein responded by saying that was a lie and that there were by his estimation 400 CIA assets and the highest levels of American media in 1977. Again, this is not some wingnut but Carl Bernstein, at the peak of his powers, having just brought down a president. 

They manipulate media across the globe and if you don't think they do it here too you are incredibly naive. Movies too -- though in some cases their participation is direct. 

They funded Wasson's trip too. Why would they want to make us aware of what he found in the shaman's hut?

I still find it hilarious they thought they could harness it.