OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

7 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

I want a debate here. So all of MSM and the dems called the laptop a Russian plant. Turns out it was all real. Whole thing was actually a false story by the dems and media. no one cares though because orange bad man out. There has to be at least 1 or 2 CR people that sees this as very bad?

"I want a debate here".  Looks like someone who would drop a turd in a punch bowl and then sit back and laugh at the uproar.  You want to debate, fine.  Just come in with some facts and do it.  Otherwise, stfu.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

@Passive Aggressive Coach has successfully completed the first two steps of the three-step @Parliament.

These steps are, of course:

1) Post something really inflammatory that is immediate shown to be bullshit and/or easily disproven.

2) Never reply to any of these statements.

3) Post over in DT about all the mean CR posters.

I can't wait for the 3rd step!

Hopefully it’s off a Cliff. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

@Passive Aggressive Coach has successfully completed the first two steps of the three-step @Parliament.

1) Post something really inflammatory that is immediate shown to be bullshit and/or easily disproven.

Board Discussion 

It's whine about the mods or to them. 

18 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

lmao when I saw step 3 basically posted in Please Do This Better at the same time this thread was started.

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Do you have any concerns about the deplatforming of the NY Post over the story? The “intelligence” community jumping into the fray in the run up to the election? Anything here that should concern us for broader reasons? The crack head is not the issue, imo. 

make up clowns GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

Joe Biden Clown GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 5

I can spot brainwashed idiots within just a few words out of their mouths, or from their posts.

Passive Aggressive Coach is the king of all dipshits, with an inability, like millions of other Trump morons, to apply logic, much less even realize they are being fooled every day. As a result, I ignore everything they communicate and move right along. Otherwise it is a massive waste of time. You can’t fix stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pacman said:

Even if all of the Hunter Biden mess was true, why is it any more of a concern than the Trump family business interests prior to, and conducted during, the Trump Presidency?

Hunter's business interests are alleged while the Trump family's are well documented. Why are you in a frenzy over one, but not the other?

Trump and his idiot kids are no longer allowed to run charities because they were caught stealing from them. But whatever. Hunter has a laptop.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

If only Hunter Biden hadn’t invaded a sovereign country and bombed civilians, we might have never known about this absolute travesty.  The NYP was deplatformed!  Rupert Murdoch was silenced!   

Yeah, NYP had to host a story on its own website that gets millions of visitors daily and publish it in its own paper, hundreds of thousands of copies of which get distributed daily. Without also having other private social media entities redistribute the content, the NY Post had no way of sharing its story. It was completely cut off. We cant have private entities making their own choices about what content they allow on their platforms. And I can't believe the *checks notes* Trump administration would go to such lengths to protect Hunter Biden. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Can we finally crowd source this moron?  I did it once, after he repeatedly posted vaccine misinformation.  He came back.  Time to make it permament.

Morons can't be crowdsourced from the CR anymore, Turkey Chew out front shoulda told ya. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

What the MSM is busy suppressing is that the fact that hunter Biden is a Nazi who was using his laptop to build a nuclear dirty bomb in Ukraine, so thank the lawd we had a good guy around like Putin to invade Ukraine to put a stop to this Biden madness.

If only trump was the president then Ukraine would have been annihilated by now but no!!!!! The ebil Dems went and stole the election. 

Edited by JimmyJames

16 minutes ago, pacman said:

Even if all of the Hunter Biden mess was true, why is it any more of a concern than the Trump family business interests prior to, and conducted during, the Trump Presidency?

Hunter's business interests are alleged, while the Trump family's are well documented. Why are you in a frenzy over one, but not the other?

They can't both sides and "whatabout?" if they don't have a Dem villain.  They can't deny Trump and his grifting family, so they need that counterbalance on the other side of the aisle.    Trump kids stole from charities.  Biden kid used coke and lived in Ukraine.  Same same, right?

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Do you have any concerns about the deplatforming of the NY Post over the story? The “intelligence” community jumping into the fray in the run up to the election? Anything here that should concern us for broader reasons? The crack head is not the issue, imo. 

Deplatforming?  

They're still around spewing shit.

This is just the alt-right's version of:

tenor.gif

NY Post made allegations.  Turned out they were mostly correct.  The circumstances were suspicious, though.

No, I'm not troubled by it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, YChang said:

Well I was iffy before, but this bombshell has changed my mind. I will not vote for Hunter Biden in the midterms or any upcoming elections he’s in. 

i mean...yeah, pretty much. 

or, more specifically...

tumblr_be1d1b55b5e7c0177145c02e1dea1512_e8c91c03_400.gif.566dca5ef240ffc33aeee39709285101.gif

ETA: i mean we have prominent leaders of America's most popular news network currently and actively spouting Russian propaganda to the point they are being rebroadcast by Russia itself while they are actively engaged in aggressive invasion of another sovereign country possibly triggering/threatening WWIII and/or the use of nuclear weapons for the first time in 70+ years...

but sure, this laptop is going to be the downfall of democracy.

justin-timberlake-smh.gif.4402366b28981d75fef1ce6ce338963c.gif

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Also, remember this? It was all confirmed from the texts and emails on the laptop now. Man, I get the left got their ends to the means, But this looks bad now. We all knew he wasnt lying. This dude is 100% American. Turns out as I thought he was not BS'ing. The president's son had business interests in Ukraine and China. He got paid. Biden took pics with some of the oligarchs. Story was real all suppressed as "russian disinformation".

Dude not only are you using a Tucker Carlson interview to support your argument, which is no evidenced based argument at all, but the looney toons chick who tweeted it?  Holy shit, how are you following that insanity?  

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Hunter's business interests are alleged, while the Trump family's are well documented. Why are you in a frenzy over one, but not the other?

Well, I think Hunter's business interests are known, as are a lot of things.

What isn't known or proven very well is that Joe was involved or benefited in any way.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ultimaton said:

3 am on a Saturday night/Sunday morning looking for pics of Hunter's dong. Not really how I'd spend my night, but you do you I guess. 

Tap the brakes on the kink shaming, big fella. 

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I'm going to withhold judgement until I hear Chachi's thoughts on this bombshell.

Have you tried paging him over the intercom at Hobby Lobby?  Probably in the back room on break. 

• Like 1

i mean...yeah, pretty much. 
or, more specifically...
tumblr_be1d1b55b5e7c0177145c02e1dea1512_e8c91c03_400.gif.566dca5ef240ffc33aeee39709285101.gif

ETA: i mean we have prominent leaders of America's most popular news network currently and actively spouting Russian propaganda to the point they are being rebroadcast by Russia itself while they are actively engaged in agressive invasion of another sovereign country possibly triggering/threatening WWIII and/or the use of nuclear weapons for the first time in 70+ years...
but sure, this laptop is going to be the downfall of democracy.
justin-timberlake-smh.gif.4402366b28981d75fef1ce6ce338963c.gif
Don't forget the full-on attack on the Capitol egged on by many of the politicians that would cry about this (and yes, voting not to certify electoral votes was egging on the insurrection). Until you are part of the solution to that problem, you don't get to bitch about anything Hunter Biden did.
  • Hook 'Em 2