Zach Wilson - Throwing Bombs and Banging Moms

BurntOrange&White

Mormons swing.  Who knew?  Also, timely thing that popped up in Google when I searched for the "I'm Mormon, I can't" t-shirt girl:

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/celebrity/the-swinging-mormon-moms-of-tiktok-are-at-war-with-each-other-20220603-p5aqsh.html

Every so often, a news story featuring just the right amount of weirdness comes along to capture the collective fascination of the internet. This week that coveted spot belongs to the Swinging Mormon Moms of TikTok, a group of Utah-based Mormon (naturally) influencers whose friendship is currently imploding after allegations of spouse-swapping rocked their circle.

266e717ce029488e85b75b4865f3c7b20b65d47d

The Swinging Mormon at the centre of this drama is Taylor Frankie Paul, a 28-year-old mother of two. She has spent the past fortnight documenting her marriage breakdown on TikTok, much to the delight of her 3.5 million followers.

Here’s everything you didn’t know you needed to know about the Swinging Mormon Moms of TikTok.

Spoiler

Let me stop you before you start. As I’ve mentioned previously, I refuse to engage in any TikTok-related conversations.
But this one involves Mormons.

Go on.
So basically, in Utah, there’s a group of Mormon influencers, who are also mothers, and they’ve become famous for their #MomTok content. Which is really just them dancing on TikTok and talking about their kids.

Groundbreaking.
Sure, but this week things really kicked off after the unofficial leader of the MomTok gang, influencer Taylor Frankie Paul, revealed that she and her husband Tate participated in “soft swinging” with their fellow Utah couples.

image.jpg

I’m sorry. I didn’t realise swinging could be soft or hard.
In Utah, anything is possible.

I never thought I’d say this but: what is soft swinging?
I thought you’d never ask. As described by Paul, soft swinging involved the couples getting drunk and partner swapping without going all the way (unless both spouses are also in the room). “The whole group was intimate with each other,” Paul revealed on a TikTok livestream.

“Tate has made out with several girls and other things, and I’ve made out with all of the husbands and vice versa.”

Probably my favourite use of “vice versa” ever. OK, so if that’s your vibe, then (soft) swing for the fences. What’s the issue?
The second part of Paul’s big reveal was that she and her husband, Tate, were getting divorced because she had stepped over the line with another woman’s husband.

She hard swung?
Exactly! During the TikTok live stream, Paul said, “We had an agreement, and I did step out of that agreement.” Which is the most Mormon way of saying I had sex with someone who isn’t my husband.

OK, I’m starting to get invested in this storyline now.
Yeah, you and everyone else. A subreddit dedicated to the “TaylorPaulDrama”has 17,000 active members, while Paul’s TikTok announcing her separation from Tate racked up more than 11 million views.

Why do you think people are interested?
Well, it’s the perfect storm of subcultures: Mormons, swingers, TikTokers. Smash them all together, and you send thousands of internet enthusiasts down a rabbit hole.

Have any of the other MomTokers spoken up?
Yes. Two other couples have come out to deny they were involved in any swinging, be it soft or hard. Miranda Hope McWhorter and her husband Chase took to TikTok to declare they were not swingers and are on good terms with Tate. Another couple, Camille and her husband Samuel, also claimed in a livestream that they were not involved. Both Camille and Miranda have since unfollowed Paul on social media.

Camille, Taylor and Miranda, I love these women, and I don’t even know who they are.
Therein lies the magic of Swinging Mormon Moms on TikTok.

What happens next?
We really don’t know. Tate has wiped all evidence of his wife from his Instagram. But some social media users have speculated that the whole drama is being faked for publicity purposes.

I could definitely get around a reality TV show starring the Swinging Moms of TikTok. Without doubt. Smart money says Bravo commissions The Swinging HouseMorms of Salt Lake City by the end of the year.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

This thread has aids Jesus Christ Wtf is up with page loads

It appears that there is amusing material in this thread. It’s not worth the screen freeze. Only thread I’ve ever had this problem with on surly. @immamac, there’s a problem somewhere with this thread. 

52 minutes ago, nnm said:

It appears that there is amusing material in this thread. It’s not worth the screen freeze. Only thread I’ve ever had this problem with on surly. @immamac, there’s a problem somewhere with this thread. 

If you are on iOS use a less shitty vendor for your OS. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/11/2022 at 9:43 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

Ex girlfriend accusing Zach of banging his mom's friend.

Good for him, and good for his mom's friend.  

At least he's not trying to bang underaged girls, like Mark Sanchez, so this is a good step up for the Jets.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

This thread has aids Jesus Christ Wtf is up with page loads

I've just gotta ask. What phone/OS/browser are you using that's struggling with page loads?

Not that I want to help you; I just want to point and laugh.

6 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

That’s the soft swinging 28 year old TikToker getting a divorce for going too far and breaking the “arrangement.” Is that also the Mom’s Best Friend?

Can’t edit (wtf, maybe a 2 minute window?) so my search of the sordid truth indicates we’re looking at two different Mormon Mom sex scandals. 

• Drool 1

• immamac changed the title to Zach Wilson - Throwing Bombs and Banging Moms
At least he's not trying to bang underaged girls, like Mark Sanchez, so this is a good step up for the Jets.

There’s more discussion about Zach having a consensual relationship with a woman than DeShaun Watson perving on dozens of ladies inappropriately.

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That girl was actually 17. Creepy, but not illegal in NY or NJ.