2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

Our 9.95ers are the worst. You can already see them starting to blame “program sources for leading them in the wrong direction” and “caving on Ewers for other reasons.”

They don’t know anything and now they’re trying to contrive these narratives to make it sound like they know what they are talking about. Why people continue to give them money amazes me. I stopped reading AAS years ago and feel the same about the 9.95ers now. They’re a detriment to Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Deuce said:

Per OB (War Room): 

Hide contents

In a dramatic turn of events, it appears that Quinn Ewers has won over the the mind of Sark and the offensive staff to begin the season as QB1.

We previously broke exclusive intel here just one day ago claiming that the job of being the prized pistol puller for the horns opener had all but slipped away from the heralded transfer. We stand by that story, and we stand by our sources. As we have stated many times before, things can change at the drop of a hat in this industry. The last 24 hours have done just that. 

Per sources close to the team: “What happened last night/this morning was something you only see in movies”. We’re told that with the staffs decision to roll with Card for the opener, they got an early start to gameplanning for ULM. Due to Cards recent emergence as being more vocal, along with his improved footwork this off-season……. The “chatter and patter” package began to be constructed as a wrinkle to their current offensive scheme. 

We’re hearing that this package encouraged player input to help the cohesiveness of team building (which this staff has prioritized this off-season). On a dry erase board, they had 4 plays already finalized. It was left up overnight. Here’s where things get interesting!!! This morning  our sources confirmed that upon the staff arriving to work today, the dry erase board was completely full. The plays worked on yesterday remained, but there were 350 additional play designs added. One source we spoke to claimed that Sark said he’d never seen something so “intricate and innovative”. 

We’re told that when Sark inquired as to who was responsible for the offensive genius presented before him,  coaches and staff all denied having anything to do with it. However, at the very bottom of the dry erase board the phrase “Mr. NIL with the mudflap tail” was written in cursive. The coaching staff was in disbelief. This whole off-season, they were irritated and disappointed in Ewers lack of urgency for learning the playbook. Little did they know, their playbook was just too simplistic for Quinn. After an hour long meeting, the staff decided that Quinn’s plays were better, and decided that he was deserving of the title QB1. 

Below is a CCTV clip capturing a little bit of the action:

DAC57E55-0BF5-4E47-B8A2-D4B1DD5A2FB0.gif.267d351bd630ea65f8ae7342a34e9378.gif

This. Cannot. Be. Real. Haha. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/18/2022 at 9:04 AM, Nicole44 said:

2022 Fall Camp: Weeding out the warts

Sark has made it clear in recent interviews that he’s not going to rotate QBs. He’s not going to disrupt the rhythm and learning process. He’s not just going to hand the role over. He’s mentioned that Card unfairly bore the brunt of criticism for the Arky game. He’s mentioned the team has been weeding out the warts — players who don’t want to be there. 

Reading the tea leaves: Ewers will be named the starter for reasons many have already stated in the thread. Card was given a fair shot because he’s a great dude and a team player and works hard and knows the playbook.

Otherwise: ????? plus reasons…

I guess I’m not as big of a dumbass as some of you other dumbasses make me out to be. Maybe some of you should re-think your put downs…lmao.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

So how long before Card hits the portal? 

Spring after getting his undergrad in I believe Finance from McCombs.. Or just say fuck it and stay the backup that everyone loves and go get his MBA afterward and go make bank after football..

Edited by Laxtonto
  • Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Vegas insider.  But yes, get the under and root against your team.

No, it's a hedge.

I bet the under so that I win no matter what. Either the team wins 9 games and I'm happy, or I win a bunch of money and it lessens the sting of being shitty again.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I guess I’m not as big of a dumbass as some of you other dumbasses make me out to be. Maybe some of you should re-think your put downs…lmao.

The only time i'll put you down is face first :)

okay that was really cringe, i'm sorry.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

Let’s also not forget that you should collect some money from ketch and FCB for spreading their aids on this board this past week. If you aren’t related to Hudson Card then you gotta at least be a family friend haha. In all fairness I like all your posts with the exception of stanning for Card. 

Don't blame fat ketch and FCB. The real criminals that we should be chastising and whom we should be mocking, are all of the morons paying for OB access and then posting their retarded drivel over here.

If they'd stop posting the OB bullshit over here, the pussies here wouldn't have to go apoplectic over fake news.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Anyone expect IT to take the L?  When they were on a terrible roll last summer with recruiting, they then blamed their subs for getting their hopes dashed, then blamed the staff for not closing on the players they felt were silents/leans..

I don't blame Burton or Gerry, they pretty much tell it how it is.. It's Nahlin that goes way overboard, and blames it on everyone but himself

• Hook 'Em 4

As others have already said, I think that the most important factor here is that now the entire play book is open. Last year, if we had a deep pass threat, I think that our record would be different. 

If I were talking to QE, I would tell him to go out there and play your heart out and give 'em HELL.

2 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Don't blame fat ketch and FCB. The real criminals that we should be chastising and whom we should be mocking, are all of the morons paying for OB access and then posting their retarded drivel over here.

If they'd stop posting the OB bullshit over here, the pussies here wouldn't have to go apoplectic over fake news.

lol that's not the issue..  They should still post OB content/updates here, but us members can use better judgement in what to believe and not believe..

37 minutes ago, The Deuce said:

Per OB (War Room): 

Hide contents

In a dramatic turn of events, it appears that Quinn Ewers has won over the the mind of Sark and the offensive staff to begin the season as QB1.

We previously broke exclusive intel here just one day ago claiming that the job of being the prized pistol puller for the horns opener had all but slipped away from the heralded transfer. We stand by that story, and we stand by our sources. As we have stated many times before, things can change at the drop of a hat in this industry. The last 24 hours have done just that. 

Per sources close to the team: “What happened last night/this morning was something you only see in movies”. We’re told that with the staffs decision to roll with Card for the opener, they got an early start to gameplanning for ULM. Due to Cards recent emergence as being more vocal, along with his improved footwork this off-season……. The “chatter and patter” package began to be constructed as a wrinkle to their current offensive scheme. 

We’re hearing that this package encouraged player input to help the cohesiveness of team building (which this staff has prioritized this off-season). On a dry erase board, they had 4 plays already finalized. It was left up overnight. Here’s where things get interesting!!! This morning  our sources confirmed that upon the staff arriving to work today, the dry erase board was completely full. The plays worked on yesterday remained, but there were 350 additional play designs added. One source we spoke to claimed that Sark said he’d never seen something so “intricate and innovative”. 

We’re told that when Sark inquired as to who was responsible for the offensive genius presented before him,  coaches and staff all denied having anything to do with it. However, at the very bottom of the dry erase board the phrase “Mr. NIL with the mudflap tail” was written in cursive. The coaching staff was in disbelief. This whole off-season, they were irritated and disappointed in Ewers lack of urgency for learning the playbook. Little did they know, their playbook was just too simplistic for Quinn. After an hour long meeting, the staff decided that Quinn’s plays were better, and decided that he was deserving of the title QB1. 

Below is a CCTV clip capturing a little bit of the action:

DAC57E55-0BF5-4E47-B8A2-D4B1DD5A2FB0.gif.267d351bd630ea65f8ae7342a34e9378.gif

Season 9 Good Job GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It serves them right. All they have done is undermine the program somewhat gleefully for dollar bills. I’m glad the locker room isn’t a source of leaks. I’m glad they were fed disinformation. They have done nothing but try and tear down the program they claim they give a fuck about. Apologize to your readers and for your shit reporting and fuck off stage left.

8EA0A8C8-643E-4C26-B736-25346085F55F.gif

Better yet, go buy a trailer in Norman with the N-word guy

Edited by Zeus

10 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Orangebloods' YouTube Channel is worth a watch. 

Some highlights : 

- Ketch wants to "strangle the shit out of his sources". 

- Anwar compared Bellmont to an unnamed Mexican Cartel movie, and states they got deliberately played. 

Make me think that there is a bit more credence to Langi being the OB source and they are now trying to run with their backup sources and Sark knows it

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1