KingKoopa6 gonna be a dad

Zepol87

Being a parent is the absolute best thing though. Genuinely, congrats

Except for when you have to clean up projectile vomit, diapers, the constant waking up at nights, buying baby clothes, finding a day care that doesn’t employee crazies, deal with not wanting to eat what’s on their plate, waking up to get them dressed for school, taking them a few times a week to ball practice then games on Saturday, then the whole puberty thing, then having a gf and breaking up, driving on Thursday nights up to 100 miles each way for football games, having them at practice at 6:20a.

Mine are only 14 and 12. So that’s all I’ve seen. But other than those things it is great.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Except for when you have to clean up projectile vomit, diapers, the constant waking up at nights, buying baby clothes, finding a day care that doesn’t employee crazies, deal with not wanting to eat what’s on their plate, waking up to get them dressed for school, taking them a few times a week to ball practice then games on Saturday, then the whole puberty thing, then having a gf and breaking up, driving on Thursday nights up to 100 miles each way for football games, having them at practice at 6:20a.

Mine are only 14 and 12. So that’s all I’ve seen. But other than those things it is great.

Wait until they start driving, high school and going off to college and paying for college! I have now moved into grand parenthood. Being a parent is awesome! Once a parent always a parent!

congrats!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

you forgot getting pissed in the face while changing a diaper

5 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

you forgot getting pissed in the face while changing a diaper

I never had that, but I did get a stream of diarrhea that shot over the fresh diaper I was about to use and landed on my pant leg. Not a drop hit the floor, I was both sickened and impressed.

Congratulations, you are about to embark on a most incredible adventure.

I always like to impart this bit of wisdom on new expectant Dads...

Those first few months when you are dealing with diapers and night feedings and the toll it takes on your sanity, that is the easy part... it's a guarantee that wherever you put the kid, they are not going any where.  You know exactly where they are at and what they are up to...

Congratulations, you are about to embark on a most incredible adventure.
I always like to impart this bit of wisdom on new expectant Dads...
Those first few months when you are dealing with diapers and night feedings and the toll it takes on your sanity, that is the easy part... it's a guarantee that wherever you put the kid, they are not going any where.  You know exactly where they are at and what they are up to...

Congrats. Adding on my wisdom, start with grandkids first, it’s a hell of a lot more fun and easier. Think of it as a way to break into your own kids! /s

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

Worth it. 
When his little paws squeezes on my thumb and he presses his head into my chest…totally worth it!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Come out to Orange County for football season and you will see her. 

from what I’ve gathered.  She’s single loves to pound white wine and open for whatever 

But don't "Ask her on a straight tequila night?"

Congrats on soon becoming a dad. Your heart will melt the first time you hold your kiddo.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 3:36 PM, kingkoopa6 said:

Come out to Orange County for football season and you will see her. 

from what I’ve gathered.  She’s single loves to pound white wine and open for whatever 

What about white dick?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...