Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Which gets him jeered at his own tour stops. Like Primus playing any song off the Brown Album. (tho "Bob's Party Time" still rocks tbh)

Wynona‘s Big Brown Beaver makes it all good though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I am going to assume that the self immolation guy cut form the same mold that held up my line at costco buying 4 gold bars cash.  $13K, he wanted to buy 5 more bars, because money isn't gonna be worth anything because of this administration.  So what is the smart thing to do? Take a quick 7% haircut on gold bars.  

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This.  We should provide them free gasoline.

I thought Biden was intentionally making gas too expensive and now they're using it to set themselves on fire?

More hypocrisy. 

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Was this like the monk or just like lit his sleeve on fire and he’s fine now?  Not going to watch a video. 

The only footage I saw was from kind of far away, but it looked like he burned for a while.

The first comment I saw… “Break out the marshmallows!”  Lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Mad respect. If you're dumb enough to truly believe that elections are being stolen from you and the three letter agencies are conspiring to put the true and rightful President behind bars, stop being a coward and fucking do something about it for your country.

I honestly feel the same way about the Jan 6 participants. I don't blame them; in fact, they risked a lot for what they believed to be righteous. They're just really, really fucking stupid. I blame their thought leaders. 

All the other MAGA losers are just playing dress up in a professional wrestling storyline.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Just now, aggie08 said:

Mad respect. If you're dumb enough to truly believe that elections are being stolen from you and the three letter agencies are conspiring to keep the true and rightful President, stop being a coward and fucking do something about it. I honestly feel the same way about the Jan 6 participants. I don't blame them; in fact, they risked a lot for what the believed to be righteous. They're just really, really fucking stupid. I blame their thought leaders. 

All the other MAGA losers are just playing dress up in a professional wrestling storyline.

1acb0717-c59e-44ed-a094-ca69b53ab4d1_tex

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  We should provide them free gasoline.

Jesus, more liberal handouts? I’ll buy my own immolation fuel like a fucking man! 

Edited by NAVY
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Pamphlets?

Yes, I would like one of your pamphlets.

Multiple people, including a guest being interviewed by CNN, witnessed the incident at Collect Pond Park.

One witness described pamphlets that the person threw, apparently while making allegations about New York University. 

___

"That caught our attention and — caught my attention anyway....then he pulled out a can and he poured it over himself. And at that point, I thought, 'Oh,...this is gonna be awful.'"

"It happened so fast — what do you do," another witness said. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, The Dog said:

appears they now have a full jury panel. if so we're ready to rumble on Monday.

Surly:  Why is it taking soooooooo loooonnnng!!!!!!

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty