45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

On 5/8/2024 at 7:26 PM, BamaATL said:

Nothing gets the ladies going quite like a little "Fuck Martinez"

The real classy broads are into "Face down, ass up"

I know it's been posted many times, and I don't give a shit.  Still one of the greatest moments in television history.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

43 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I know it's been posted many times, and I don't give a shit.  Still one of the greatest moments in television history.

“Phil Donahue?  We thought this was a Phil Collins concert.”

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

GNJL6vLXEAA6Erz?format=jpg&name=large

Somewhere, what is left of Mr. Wellman’s decaying corpse is rolling in his grave. 

<lawdog joke….why unfunny>

Edited by Gatorubet

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Welcome to Twinkytown Dinnah Theatah, where we enjoy RDCanecutter's one-person play, Who's Afraid of Virginia Libtard:

"Ah'm a proud man from the Hill Country, and my libtard landlord is too. That's why I give him money because he's the dumbass. No wait Ah tolt it wrong.

Anyway Ah used to be Burnt Ends but I quit because Ah don't like some other libtards (not my landlord) who say random things contrary to mah beliefs on a subsection of a Texas sports board. Mmmm.

And Biden, Biden's handlers, the Uniparty, and all the tarded libtards (also not my landlord) from Austin California will dance the Dance of Doomed Souls in Hell unless a multi-bankrupt New York real estate guy gets elected. Not that he didn't already (cuz he did) but THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM."

Lights dim.

image.thumb.png.e11e5ce929801cc2bf24fd0a7abe358d.png

625 negs. Almost all from today.

rough GIF

(625 negs... so far.)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

How have I never seen this?

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I have to say, I don’t normally watch Saturday Night Live much anymore, but there is zero chance I will not be watching this Saturday. I hope they do not disappoint.

Maya Rudolph is hosting. I’ll check it out.

10 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Stormy beat him to it

Sounds like cause for a gag order, but my extensive research indicates she likely lacks the reflex to make it effective.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Fatwa'd

Somewhat sad is the fact that they will internalize this as another instance of unfair liberal censorship rather than someone being punished for outright trolling. And eventually you'll see reference to it in DT for the same reason. 

9 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Somewhat sad is the fact that they will internalize this as another instance of unfair liberal censorship rather than someone being punished for outright trolling. And eventually you'll see reference to it in DT for the same reason. 

I mean, imma is completely fine with straight up propaganda getting reposted from election deniers and anti-vaxxers, so that's only gonna get worse. The seal is broken, and it's blacklabs revenge for putting the UT Palestine protest thread back up - he's just gonna give up and let it fester

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

826496449.gif.526872a2d8351a0ab8cdcd6c1e95b169.gifdanielle-thomas-with-gia.jpg.2a5db07f680e6d4e4e7d70d951a3f4c0.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

38 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

And as always, the person who rolls in and says it will be literal hell if Biden wins never seems to be able to articulate any particular policy reasons why what he is saying is true. If you push them on it, he would just say, “everybody knows that.”     That’s the thing, I’m quite sure everyone at his church and the people where he works, and his neighbors who are Trumpers all shake their head and agree, and not one of them articulate anything besides ‘secure the border’.

We never got the chance to ask him why Trump killed the border deal after the Democrats leaned over backward and met the GOP more than halfway.

Who am I kidding? Trump fans do not really care about the facts - because they are not voting for Trump because of facts or policy.     We got ‘border’ and ‘businessman’ out of him, and that’s all we were ever going to get.

• Hook 'Em 9

And as always, the person who rolls in and says it will be literal hell if Biden wins never seems to be able to articulate any particular policy reasons why what he is saying is true. If you push them on it, he would just say, “everybody knows that.”     That’s the thing, I’m quite sure everyone at his church and the people where he works, and his neighbors who are Trumpers all shake their head and agree, and not one of them articulate anything besides ‘secure the border’.
We never got the chance to ask him why Trump killed the border deal after the Democrats leaned over backward and met the GOP more than halfway.
Who am I kidding? Trump fans do not really care about the facts - because they are not voting for Trump because of facts or policy.     We got ‘border’ and ‘businessman’ out of him, and that’s all we were ever going to get.

In other words, their feelings don’t care about your facts.
  • Hook 'Em 7

Posted (edited)

It's Friday!!

Well, we couldn’t have asked for a clearer preview of what awaits us next week than that. We've ended the fourth week of the trial with the judge asking prosecutors to keep Michael Cohen from attacking Trump. Cohen, Trump's former fixer, is expected to begin his testimony Monday. Prosecutors acknowledged just now that they have little ability to control him, even though he is their witness.

Cohen is central to the case. He says that the reimbursements to him were falsified at Trump’s direction. His face-off with Trump is expected to be one of the biggest moments of the trial. And after what was one of our quietest days in court so far, we got a small taste of just how explosive it is likely to be.

Justice Merchan asks prosecutors to tell Michael Cohen that he is personally asking him to refrain from making any more statements about the case or Trump. “That comes from the bench,” Merchan says.

Trump flashes a wide grin as the prosecutor Joshua Steinglass says he can’t control Cohen’s statements outside court. Then he shakes his head as court adjourns.

Trump looks delighted as he stands up at the end of the proceedings. He sees Jeanine Pirro as he leaves and whispers, “Come.”

Todd Blanche, one of Trump’s lawyers, is now asking the judge about Michael Cohen, the witness who Blanche says has continued to attack Trump on the social media platform TikTok. Blanche asks the judge to order prosecutors to instruct Cohen to stop talking until the trial is over.

Joshua Steinglass, a prosecutor, says they have repeatedly asked witnesses, including Cohen, to remain silent but have little control over them. This is something of an acknowledgment that at least one or two witnesses in this case are hard for prosecutors to control, including Cohen, who is the key witness expected next week.

For the last few minutes, the lawyers have been arguing about whether or not evidence should be allowed in that relates to Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, who is currently on Rikers Island after pleading guilty to perjury.

The evidence, Weisselberg’s severance agreement, would show that he is still waiting to be paid his full severance by the Trump Organization. The judge is suggesting that prosecutors should, in fact, call Weisselberg as a witness, which appears as if it would be a major shift in their plan.

Justice Merchan is very familiar with Weisselberg, having sentenced him to jail in the past.

Joshua Steinglass, one of the prosecutors, says he expects to call two witnesses next week, and that it is entirely possible that they will rest by the end of the week.

Keep in mind that we only have a three-day week next week. The trial is always off on Wednesdays, and we'll have next Friday off to allow Trump to attend his youngest son’s high school graduation.

Monday will bring the appearance of Michael Cohen, Trump’s former fixer and lawyer, who will be a crucial witness for the prosecution and a likely the subject of a fierce cross-examination.

The judge is beginning to discuss with both prosecutors and defense lawyers what the jury instructions may look like. This is an important part of the case, because of the complexity of the charges against Trump, which wrap in a secondary crime with which he is not charged: prosecutors have tried to convince jurors that second crime is an election crime.

The jury instructions will tell the jury how to deal with that complexity. They are among the most important aspects of this case that still have yet to be decided. And they will help the jurors — two of whom are lawyers — decide whether the former president is innocent or guilty.

Now Emil Bove, the defense lawyer, is cross-examining Jaden Jarmel-Schneider. He tries to win the witness over, first by asking him how he prefers to be addressed and then expressing sympathy as he acknowledges that a paralegal’s work can be boring.

But Jarmel-Schneider isn’t having it. He says he enjoys his work, drawing laughter in the courtroom, including from at least one or two jurors.

Its ironic that Bove suggested that detail-oriented work is boring, because it’s one of the aspects of lawyering that he has a reputation for excelling at. The defense lawyer is now poring over the tiny details of the data that Jarmel-Schneider worked with, apparently seeking to suggest to the jury that there are issues with the paralegal’s work.

Bove sought to suggest that the reports were edited in a suspicious manner. But as prosecutors questioned the paralegal again, he clarified that the report appears in the abridged way it does because he was following directives from prosecutors. Bove is now up again for re-cross trying to raise more suspicion about the list of calls displayed on screen that is under discussion. We’re almost at the end of the day here.

We are looking at a comprehensive chart that the district attorney’s office compiled of the 34 business records that prosecutors say Trump falsified. In total, there are 11 invoices, 11 vouchers and 12 checks, all relating to the reimbursement of Michael Cohen. This is the first time we’ve seen all of the documents laid out on a single screen.

These went by quickly during testimony, so it makes sense that prosecutors would use Jaden Jarmel-Schneider's testimony to highlight them again.

Jaden Jarmel-Schneider is expected to be our final witness of the day. Like Longstreet, he is a paralegal at the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

Jarmel-Schneider tells jurors he was involved in the extraction of data from Michael Cohen’s phone.

Having explained his work, the witness is now certifying specific exhibits: calls between various key witnesses, including Michael Cohen and Trump. They are then offered into evidence, and are accepted.

Some of the records being entered into evidence today involve calls made by or to Cohen. It’s a good reminder Cohen is expected to take the stand Monday.

Todd Blanche asks Georgia Longstreet about Michael Cohen’s use of TikTok, which defense lawyers have been furious about because he’s used it to comment on the case. He asks if she’s reviewed Cohen’s TikTok account.

Longstreet is off the stand. One more witness to go today.

The direct examination of Georgia Longstreet is over. She spoke about the long negotiations between Stormy Daniels’s representatives and The National Enquirer over a possible hush-money deal. Eventually, The Enquirer's editor, Dylan Howard, alerted Michael Cohen, who paid Daniels the hush money himself. Now Todd Blanche, one of Trump's lawyers, is cross-examining Longstreet.

The text exchange delved into the amounts that Daniels’s representatives were asking for. Gina Rodriguez, her manager, originally asked for $250,000 for the story but was bargained down slowly.

A curiosity that’s interesting to court-watchers in the room today: a very visible, dark spindle of hairspray running through Trump’s dyed blond hair, on the left side of his head over his ear.

From the back of the courtroom, it appears almost like a strip of black tape running through his hair.

Georgia Longstreet is now guiding the courtroom through a series of texts from 2016 between Dylan Howard, who was the editor of The National Enquirer, and Gina Rodriguez, who was Stormy Daniels’s manager.

The texts — between two figures jurors are not expected to hear from directly — show that representatives for The National Enquirer and Rodriguez were in conversation for months about Daniels’s account. This suggests that The Enquirer was monitoring the story, as its publisher, David Pecker, said he had promised to do.

In these texts, Rodriguez tells Howard that Daniels had sex with Trump. It is another piece of evidence presented by the prosecutors that matches Daniels's story — a story that Trump denies.

Georgia Longstreet is reading a series of tweets from Trump, many of them attacks on Michael Cohen. She just read a post in which Trump unfavorably compared Cohen — who made the hush-money payment to Stormy Daniels and is expected to testify starting Monday — to Paul Manafort, who pleaded guilty to crimes and was sentenced to seven years in prison but was pardoned by Trump while he was still in office.

Georgia Longstreet, a paralegal at the Manhattan district attorney's office who reviews social media posts as part of her role, is on the stand. This helps explain Alvin Bragg’s presence in the courtroom. Longstreet testified about Trump’s social media posts once during this trial already.

Trump has been hunched over the defense table reviewing and writing on papers in front of him. He only looked up at Longstreet when she started reading his tweets.

It sounds as if we only have two more witnesses today, and will end early. As we've reported, we expect Michael Cohen to take the stand on Monday.

Before our break, the defense sought to exclude an interview with Larry King from 1999 where Trump apparently said he had extensive knowledge of campaign finance law. Emil Bove, one of Trump's lawyers, said the laws around campaign finance had changed since that interview. Becky Mangold, one of the prosecutors, argued that the “defendant’s admission that he had extensive knowledge of campaign finance law is relevant.”

Justice Merchan just sided with the defense, and barred this piece of evidence.

Jennie Tomalin is already off the stand. I suspect we will see several more minor witnesses today. And I wonder if at least one of them will work for the Manhattan district attorney’s office, which would explain why Alvin Bragg, the district attorney, is in court today.

We are now looking at a page from Allen Weisselberg’s phone records.

The new witness’s name is Jennie Tomalin. She works for Verizon. It would not be surprising if she were similar to the witness we just saw, Daniel Dixon, in that she is a custodial witness whose testimony may go relatively quickly.

Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney who brought the case, hasn’t been here for each day of testimony. But he just walked into the courtroom and took a seat a few rows back from the prosecution table.

Daniel Dixon’s role while testifying, which he was compelled to do by subpoena, was purely to authenticate phone records — not provide further explanation for their relevance to the case. The exhibit that he referenced will likely be referred to again in future testimony.

The testimony of Dixon, an AT&T employee, is a good reminder that every call and text we send leaves an electronic trail.

After a brief cross-examination, Dixon is done. These custodial witnesses can fly by.

With Madeleine Westerhout off the stand, and Michael Cohen not expected to begin testifying until next week, we’re now anticipating a group of witnesses who we’re less familiar with. But that doesn’t mean they won’t be important.

I’ve made the mistake here of referring to some witnesses as “dry.” A forensic analyst from Montana who is attending the trial recognized me in line yesterday and told me I should stop doing so: She pointed out, correctly, that especially in a records case like this, the “dry” evidence is often the most important. We appreciate her and all our close and careful readers.

The next witness, Daniel Dixon, is from Florida. He will be questioned by the prosecutor Christopher Conroy. Dixon testifies that he is an AT&T employee, and that he is a lead compliance analyst at the company. He’s done that work for six to seven years. It’s not yet clear exactly what he’ll testify to — likely phone records related to the case.

Trump appears to be bored by this witness's testimony already. He is reading through his stash of clips and writing notes on them.

Trump appeared more interested in the testimony of the last witness, Madeleine Westerhout, who often praised him and his presidential administration. He also glanced in her direction as she left the witness stand.

Madeleine Westerhout is now finished testifying. She smiles slightly and looks toward the defense table as she leaves.

Westerhout admits that she spoke to the defense lawyer Susan Necheles two nights ago. Another indication that she is trying to be a helpful witness to the defense.

Westerhout may not be personally hostile to Trump, but there’s a fairly broad perception she’s been damaging to the defense nonetheless.

Briefly, as she concluded re-direct, Mangold sought to show the jury that Westerhout was a Republican loyalist, noting that her current boss, too, is a veteran of the Trump administration.

Becky Mangold, the prosecutor, is now questioning Madeleine Westerhout again during re-direct, and suggesting that her actual knowledge about the reaction to the "Access Hollywood" tape was nonexistent.

Susan Necheles, Trump's lawyer, just turned to the subject of Stormy Daniels, who remains a sore spot for the defense. Madeleine Westerhout testifies that the “whole situation” with Daniels was “very unpleasant.”

But she does not seem to go where Necheles was hoping she would. Necheles asked if Trump brought up his family in relation to Daniels's claims, but Westerhout said that he did not.

This is important because the defense is seeking to suggest that Trump was motivated to pay hush money because of concerns about his family, not his electoral chances. Westerhout seemed as if she’d be a perfect witness for that — she expressed a lot of admiration for Trump’s relationship with his wife. But here, she did not play along, hurting the defendant she used to work for and still admires.

Susan Necheles is getting Madeleine Westerhout to say that Trump felt strongly that he needed to get back to people quickly and was frustrated with the slow pace of the mail in the White House. He found it disrespectful to friends who were trying to reach him.

The implication to the jury: The Trump White House’s workaround mail system — used for the hush-money reimbursement checks — was not designed to conceal illegality, but for the entirely kosher purpose of promptly responding to mail.

Through a long line of questions, the defense lawyer Susan Necheles is steering the witness, Madeleine Westerhout, toward describing the mailing arrangement for Trump in the White House as a system that was set up merely to get mail to him quickly. She is seeking to suggest that there was nothing nefarious about it.

Necheles asks whether there was a similar set-up in previous presidential administrations as well. Westerhout admits that she doesn’t have personal knowledge about this but adds: “I can’t imagine it would have been any different.”

And Necheles is now taking up a second, familiar defense line, asking Westerhout to describe Trump as a multi-tasker who did not pay close attention while signing checks.

Overall, Necheles is seeking to cast doubt on the narrative the prosecution sought to establish through Westerhout yesterday: That Trump kept a close eye on private financial matters even while at the White House, and — in an unusual move — kept the checks out of the normal flow of White House mail by sending them to underlings.

Susan Necheles is now again trying to suggest there were things happening in the chain of custody of mail sent to Trump that would have been out of Madeleine Westerhout’s view.

The prosecutor Becky Mangold is now doing something we haven’t seen in this trial so far. She is questioning the witness’s knowledge of an exhibit that the defense wants in evidence.

This kind of questioning is also known as voir dire, a phrase more familiar during jury selection. Prosecutors want to make sure Westerhout can testify truthfully about this evidence.

While Madeleine Westerhout is testifying about Trump’s travel schedule, Trump has been glancing down to read what looks like a printed news article in front of him on the defense table.

Part of the reason aides supply Trump with these articles during trials — and they did at his civil fraud trial last year as well — is to keep him occupied during the proeedings.

Susan Necheles, Trump's lawyer, just sought to use Madeleine Westerhout's testimony to suggest that Trump and Allen Weisselberg may not have spoken much in 2017, when the alleged falsification of business records occurred. Prosecutors say that Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, designed the specific way that Michael Cohen would be reimbursed for the hush-money payment he made to Stormy Daniels. Weisselberg worked in coordination with Trump, prosecutors say. Necheles is trying to cast doubt on that.

Trump’s defense lawyers have been using every means available to them to try to create distance between Trump and the alleged crime.

We are starting to see the “blame it on Allen Weisselberg” defense emerging.

Madeleine Westerhout is back on the stand. Susan Necheles, one of Trump's lawyers — whose day ended yesterday with the judge harshly criticizing her performance, saying she did not object as she should have to some of Stormy Daniels’s testimony — is back questioning this witness, who worked for Trump in the White House.

The prosecutors called Westerhout to testify about Trump’s behavior once he got to the White House, specifically whether he met with Michael Cohen and how he dealt with checks there.

But the defense lawyers have sought to use Westerhout's testimony for their own purposes, asking her about her experience during the 2016 campaign. She didn’t testify about that period for the prosecution much — but the defense clearly thinks her knowledge of the campaign could be helpful. It's interesting to see the defense think through how to turn the prosecution’s witnesses to their own benefit.

At the end of the day yesterday, Trump’s lawyers had asked that the gag order on the former president be modified to allow him to address Stormy Daniels’s testimony. The judge denied the request — but again said he was concerned about witnesses using the order as a “sword” to attack Trump when they knew he could not respond.

Last night, Daniels did attack, goading Trump by tweeting: “Real men respond to testimony by being sworn in and taking the stand in court. Oh...wait.  Nevermind.” It’s not yet clear whether the former president will testify.

Some trivia on the stack of printouts Maggie mentioned Trump carrying. Trump likes to read through news clips and social media posts during long stretches in court. The printouts come courtesy of his aide Natalie Harp, who is never far from Trump’s side and usually sits two rows back in the courtroom.

Trump’s other advisers have nicknamed Harp “the human printer” because she travels around with a portable printer so that she can quickly produce mood-boosting articles for Trump to read. She has also been spotted running after Trump’s golf cart on the golf course so that he can read things between holes.

Trump is gesturing to this morning’s collection of positive press on the defense desk in front of him, and chatting with his lawyer Todd Blanche, who often whispers in his ear.

Per a pool report, Trump complained about the temperature in the courtroom again, during his now-customary morning remarks to reporters positioned in the hallway outside. “I’ll go now sit in that freezing courtroom for 8 or 9 hours,” he said. “And think about being on the campaign all day.”

The judge is on the bench and we are set to begin.

Trump enters the courtroom, carrying a sheaf of printouts with him. He walks to the defense table and slams them down there. He’s trailed by two advisers, Susie Wiles and Boris Epshteyn. His lead lawyer, Todd Blanche, laughs and grins.

The prosecutors are in, with their binders, folders and boxes of documents. They’re accompanied by Peter Pope, who worked on the case before leaving the office last year — he’s been here a couple of times a week. They’re a bit later than usual today, and accompanied by a paralegal who has doubled as a witness.

Good morning from the Manhattan Criminal Courthouse, where today we will wind down the fourth week of Donald J. Trump’s trial and the third week of testimony. Madeleine Westerhout, the former assistant who sat outside the Oval Office while Trump was president, will return to the stand for more cross-examination.

It’s not clear who else might testify today. The last major witness for the prosecution, Michael Cohen, is not expected until Monday.

This has been an incredibly tense week in the courtroom, during which Stormy Daniels testified for two days and Westerhout described her interactions with Trump and his gatekeeper at the Trump Organization, Rhona Graff.

Among the Trump admirers in the courtroom today is Jeanine Pirro, Trump’s longtime friend and a Fox News host.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

I mean, imma is completely fine with straight up propaganda getting reposted from election deniers and anti-vaxxers, so that's only gonna get worse. The seal is broken, and it's blacklabs revenge for putting the UT Palestine protest thread back up - he's just gonna give up and let it fester

it's not propaganda it's actual shit that is happening. Some of you need to get some clarity on directing your "outrage" to the right place. Right now you just seem like a triggered whiney poster and that's working against any real arguments you are trying to make. It's also completely irrelevant to 95%+ of the population who doesn't want to be outraged all the time.

We also ban the shit out of election deniers and anti-vaxxers on this site. What you do on other platforms doesn't concern us and the videos that are posted are posted without narrative or with minimal narrative which was the requirement I put on them and now the frequency should be diminished as well. Stop being like this, get off the internet for a little bit or something you are seriously way too agitated about this.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

57 minutes ago, immamac said:

We also ban the shit out of election deniers and anti-vaxxers on this site. What you do on other platforms doesn't concern us and the videos that are posted are posted without narrative or with minimal narrative which was the requirement I put on them and now the frequency should be diminished as well. Stop being like this, get off the internet for a little bit or something you are seriously way too agitated about this

I'm mad about it because my fucking university and alumni program is out here repeating the same narrative supported by the inundation of """RADICAL LEFTIST OCCUPY TENTS!!!!!""" bullshit that took root on the national protest thread. For fucks sake, if someone has a history of being a dishonest broker of information then why are you welcoming that onto your board? By your guideline, you're basically requesting ONLY context-free content, since any extra context will inevitably be labeled as CR. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

it's not propaganda it's actual shit that is happening. Some of you need to get some clarity on directing your "outrage" to the right place.

The framing and exclusive representation of the "STOP WOKENESS" narratives is the propaganda itself. Do you not remember what happened in the summer of 2020? It's the exact same shit as then, only now. 

Well, except the authoritarians on the board are all on their second or third or fifteenth handle this time around after either getting too racist or too shitty for the rest of the board to tolerate. Now they're back with the literal exact same Twitter handles that were constantly posting dishonest and incomplete framings of the protests, and just as effectively stirring up the same kind of culture war shit again. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Seriously.

He embodies the antithesis of all of Christ's teaching. Petty, vindicative, cruel, wholly self-absorbed...

Vain as fuck and compares himself to Christ, so there's also a false idol.  

14 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Welcome to Twinkytown Dinnah Theatah, where we enjoy RDCanecutter's one-person play, Who's Afraid of Virginia Libtard:

"Ah'm a proud man from the Hill Country, and my libtard landlord is too. That's why I give him money because he's the dumbass. No wait Ah tolt it wrong.

Anyway Ah used to be Burnt Ends but I quit because Ah don't like some other libtards (not my landlord) who say random things contrary to mah beliefs on a subsection of a Texas sports board. Mmmm.

And Biden, Biden's handlers, the Uniparty, and all the tarded libtards (also not my landlord) from Austin California will dance the Dance of Doomed Souls in Hell unless a multi-bankrupt New York real estate guy gets elected. Not that he didn't already (cuz he did) but THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM."

Lights dim.

Clap Reaction GIF

• Drool 1

14 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Forget the '90 Longhorns: that's the real Shock the Nation tour.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

While Madeleine Westerhout is testifying about Trump’s travel schedule, Trump has been glancing down to read what looks like a printed news article in front of him on the defense table.

Part of the reason aides supply Trump with these articles during trials — and they did at his civil fraud trial last year as well — is to keep him occupied during the proeedings.

Its like giving a toddler a coloring book so the adults can talk.

Meme Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

And as always, the person who rolls in and says it will be literal hell if Biden wins never seems to be able to articulate any particular policy reasons why what he is saying is true.

I gotta admit, if we could rid ourselves of the deplorables my life would be pretty much peachy keen right now.  They are one of the very few things giving me grief at present.

• Hook 'Em 3