45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Gotta say, Lawrence O’Donnell is killing it tonight. 

15 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

i don't get it

that is Nixon secretary, RoseMary Woods, trying to explain how 18 critical minutes of one of his tape recorders in his office got wiped “by accident”.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

i don't get it

Rosemary Woods, Nixon's WH secretary.

Fiercely loyal to Nixon, Woods claimed responsibility in a 1974 grand jury testimony for inadvertently erasing up to five minutes of the 18 1⁄2 minute gap on a June 20, 1972, audio tape. Her demonstration of how this might have occurred, in which she stretched to simultaneously press controls several feet apart (what the press dubbed the "Rose Mary Stretch"[6]), was met with skepticism from those who believed the erasures to be deliberate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Mary_Woods

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

And I guess if they had enough information for probable cause to wire tap some of those employees, they might’ve made a decision to dump the first indictment and then listen in to see who calls who and says what?

I am pulling that totally out of my ass as I don’t do a criminal practice

Paragraph 91.

It looks like the government has the contents of a Snapchat between those assholes. They also somehow know that Trump promised De Oliveira that he would pay his defense attorney costs. Some smart person explain to me how they know that conversation content unless when the Deep State figured out these assholes were hiding stuff from them, they had wire tabs put on their phones and Snapchat.

F055E366-AC05-4C49-9A88-4EBBB9A6250E.gif.c60591c44c7607aa554b0a55097e7a68.gif

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Trump's going to try to claim that "the boss" refers to Rudy.

I believe you are joking, but this seems very probable. 

26 minutes ago, tx ind said:

what time do we get the truth social meltdown from dotard?

Speaking of, why hasn’t Elon allowed him back on Twitter yet?

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I believe you are joking, but this seems very probable. 

Speaking of, why hasn’t Elon allowed him back on Twitter yet?

I think Elon has, but Dotard has an exclusive deal with "Truth" that prohibits him from posting on other sites...at least for several hours.   And Dotard would rather preach to the idiots on Truth than be challenged by the idiots on twitter.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Trump's going to try to claim that "the boss" refers to Rudy.

A4AD8A94-5020-40E3-9B2E-C26DE84B6A0A.jpeg.b0dec0db9d25e89ec7f66cb3e037c5a1.jpeg

Down in the shadow of the penitentiary

An orange man cries, “Who’s the President, ME!

Put my life in the hands of these low level toads

Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

giphy(2).gif.ad8ac086cc68f6ffc287592a3f2f38c7.gif

Head Desk Laughing GIF

You fucking idiot. You absolute retard. You dim-witted, addle-brained fool. You drooling, sycophantic, depression-drunk fucktard. You scum-sucking bottom-feeding brainless twat. You despondent, nihilistic tankie. You make Eeyore look like my daughter off her ADHD meds by comparison. You absolute waste of cerebral flesh. You remind me of my stupid cat, crying at the door to be let in, while standing right next to the pet door; the answer is in front of you, but you just refuse to look. You have embraced the void. You have embraced hopelessness for its own sake, now, too mentally deficient and lazy to bother with blindingly obvious facts.

I fart at you.

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Head Desk Laughing GIF

You fucking idiot. You absolute retard. You dim-witted, addle-brained fool. You drooling, sycophantic, depression-drunk fucktard. You scum-sucking bottom-feeding brainless twat. You despondent, nihilistic tankie. You make Eeyore look like my daughter off her ADHD meds by comparison. You absolute waste of cerebral flesh. You remind me of my stupid cat, crying at the door to be let in, while standing right next to the pet door; the answer is in front of you, but you just refuse to look. You have embraced the void. You have embraced hopelessness for its own sake, now, too mentally deficient and lazy to bother with blindingly obvious facts.

I fart at you.

K

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Another fun thought to go along with that theory, if that is in fact what has happened, it also means there are more indictments coming to Trump at a minimum.  If this was done to convince anyone else to turn states evidence along the same lines, it means there are more charges to follow.  Either more witnesses turn states evidence, or they are also charged with other crimes, either way, there will be one person tied to every single crime. Trump himself.  

Bottom line, I don't think we are done with charges in the documents case.   I highly doubt there are just three people with criminal culpability in all this.  

Yeah, and the "Hold on to your butt cheeks" GIF doesn't seem to work well with Lindsey Graham either. 

20 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Yeah, and the "Hold on to your butt cheeks" GIF doesn't seem to work well with Lindsey Graham either. 

Well, there is one thing that absolutely hasn't been charged, and it is no doubt an offense with criminal intent, and that is the original theft of the documents.  By all accounts, Meadows supervised their removal at the direction of Trump who was informed that it was illegal and did it anyway.  Meadows hasn't been charged with anything yet, speculation is that he has cut a cooperation deal, but nonetheless, this was a crime, and it will be charged.  Just because Meadows might skate on it due to his cooperation doesn't mean that there wasn't an indictable crime committed, to the contrary, one person for absolute certain will be charged for that before it is all said and done, and again it's Trump (there might be more).  

So yeah, more document charges will happen.  At a minimum this, I suspect there will be more.  Again, 3 people aren't the limit to criminal culpability on all this, every enabler and person involved that hasn't cut a cooperation deal will be charged; and every time there is a charge against a co-conspirator there will be additional charges to Trump himself.  

Now one might argue that the crime of theft by taking will be done as a separate crime in a separate jurisdiction, and on a technicality it might not but the same case, but it's more charges as it regards to the documents scandal.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Everyone knows that if you’ve declassified the documents with your mind and/or they’re your documents, and you have every right to have them pursuant to the presidential records act - then obviously you need to wipe the server that shows video of you moving your declassified boxes, right?

743ECD52-7361-4B90-9AD2-D530AE0FB777.jpeg.fae5db38e692ba4f7529f99bfeab66a3.jpegF1B1283B-85D1-4E6B-A7AA-0F91784A4BDA.jpeg.504ab57eedf6d5952a94bb185738af22.jpeg

16BAFE16-E2C5-43DD-A26E-B21F87DEE8A3.jpeg.667811a6f7ca555f36bd0909653f8e09.jpeg

“My son, just go up to the biggest guy you see your first day in prison and hit him. That way you’ll earn their respect.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

35 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Everyone knows that if you’ve declassified the documents with your mind and/or they’re your documents, and you have every right to have them pursuant to the presidential records act - then obviously you need to wipe the server that shows video of you moving your declassified boxes, right?

743ECD52-7361-4B90-9AD2-D530AE0FB777.jpeg.fae5db38e692ba4f7529f99bfeab66a3.jpegF1B1283B-85D1-4E6B-A7AA-0F91784A4BDA.jpeg.504ab57eedf6d5952a94bb185738af22.jpeg

16BAFE16-E2C5-43DD-A26E-B21F87DEE8A3.jpeg.667811a6f7ca555f36bd0909653f8e09.jpeg

“My son, just go up to the biggest guy you see your first day in prison and hit him. That way you’ll earn their respect.”

The PRA authorizes me to stiffarm subpoenas, obstruct justice, and destroy evidence.

Am I the only one who's not at all stunned by this stunning development?

I’m not stunned by his actions, but I am stunned how he gift wrapped this

Recording your own crimeing, enlisting your valet to participate in subsequent crimeing, and then failing to crime sufficiently so as to avoid getting caught on first crime is absolutely breathtaking
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

One of the more interesting developments is that the "war plans" document discussed with writers and staff is now a part of the indictment and a separate charge.

Also, here it is. https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/politics/classified-information-special-counsel-trump-team/index.html

Trumpco wants to be able to review and/or discuss classified information at Mar A Lago and Bedminster with his counsel.  The government insists on a SCIF.  This is going to be Cannon's first big ruling on CIPA.

If Cannon doesn't do what the government wants, CIPA provides an immediate, expedited appeal, one result of which could be remand to a different district judge. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18a/compiledact-96-456/section-7

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

So riddle me this:  was any video footage actually deleted, or are Trump, Nauta and de Oliveira only being charged with ordering "Employee #4" to wipe the video server?

It doesn't sound like it was, just an attempt was made.  The language of the indictment indicates attempted deletion.

7 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I’m not stunned by his actions, but I am stunned how he gift wrapped this

Recording your own crimeing, enlisting your valet to participate in subsequent crimeing, and then failing to crime sufficiently so as to avoid getting caught on first crime is absolutely breathtaking

image.gif.e90b6ccd2bd2fc8d62a3aaf61d7e7be0.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So riddle me this:  was any video footage actually deleted, or are Trump, Nauta and de Oliveira only being charged with ordering "Employee #4" to wipe the video server?

Wasn't this the whole 'pool flooding the server room' deal?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wipe? Like with a cloth?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It turns out spraying the outside of a server with bleach doesn't actually clean the hard drives.

No, but it did prevent the server from being infected with Covid-19.  You're playing Connect 4, while he's playing Disinfectant Chess my dude...

• Like 1

The more that comes out and the worse it gets, my main question is what was he actually doing all this for?  This is going beyond the realm of "he just wanted them to show off to people".  I know he's dumb, but this is a fuck ton of effort just to have bragging rights.  There has to be a more nefarious intent here.  If not, then god damn, he's actually dumber than his cult.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I think Elon has, but Dotard has an exclusive deal with "Truth" that prohibits him from posting on other sites...at least for several hours.   And Dotard would rather preach to the idiots on Truth than be challenged by the idiots on twitter.

I think he prefers a platform where he can’t get banned.

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The more that comes out and the worse it gets, my main question is what was he actually doing all this for?  This is going beyond the realm of "he just wanted them to show off to people".  I know he's dumb, but this is a fuck ton of effort just to have bragging rights.  There has to be a more nefarious intent here.  If not, then god damn, he's actually dumber than his cult.

I really do think his obsession with the Iranian plan of attack documents in particular go back to him being butt hurt that he didn’t get more credit for ordering the Iranian general to be killed. Or him getting blow back from somebody over it and him wanting those documents to somehow prove he was in the right.  

Meanwhile Obama had plenty of people killed and slept soundly and didn’t need to steal classified documents to show off to random people that he was in the right. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I really do think his obsession with the Iranian plan of attack documents in particular go back to him being butt hurt that he didn’t get more credit for ordering the Iranian general to be killed. Or him getting blow back from somebody over it and him wanting those documents to somehow prove he was in the right.  

Meanwhile Obama had plenty of people killed and slept soundly and didn’t need to steal classified documents to show off to random people that he was in the right. 

• Haha 6

For those wondering, THIS surveillance tape slapdickery occurred in June 2022, and the FBI received the tapes in July 2022. The pool flooding slapdickery didn’t occur until October 2022, after the FBI requested another round of tapes.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/05/politics/mar-a-lago-pool-flood-suspicions-prosecutors-trump-investigation-classified-documents/index.html

Bump for those that missed it last night, re pool flooding
  • Hook 'Em 1

What’s wild to me is he had boxes delivered from storage to his suite so he could filter through them preemptively, and then had them returned to storage for the planned lawyer “search”. The lawyer then STILL found tons of incriminating shit in them!

JESUS, WHAT THE FUCK DID HE FILTER OUT!?!?!

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Lurch said:

What’s wild to me is he had boxes delivered from storage to his suite so he could filter through them preemptively, and then had them returned to storage for the planned lawyer “search”. The lawyer then STILL found tons of incriminating shit in them!

JESUS, WHAT THE FUCK DID HE FILTER OUT!?!?!

Ivanka’s nudes 

• Drool 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated