45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Normally I would take my suitcoat off before taking a shit That hard but there probably wasn’t a hook.  

normally I would also wonder why someone was photographing me taking such an aggressive shit.  Maybe that explains the disgruntled look and embarrassment explains why he left town so fast.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 2

There’s something about the mugshot that makes me sad. A team of weak, insecure advisors probably workshopped the photo then worked with a weak, demented old man to practice looking tough for his weak, profoundly lost followers.

The vanity, shallowness, and utter lack of substance in the entire pathetic movement encapsulated in one photo.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I've been practicing criminal law for over a decade and never once I have I seen someone weighed during booking. I have no idea why the entire world including the myriad internet experts just assumed they weigh during bookings. Did the county indicate they were going to?
That's the devils tricks. We all know he sucks ass, but we all tune in even though we know it's counter productive. it's kinda like he's the antichrist but we all just nod along
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

He should familiarize himself with the modified version of the “cracker slapper” popularized in the aftermath of the Riverboat Rebellion in Montgomery. The folding mechanism on them fits perfectly across the brows of ignorant, dumb biscuit bakers on the take.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I guess we just don't know the art of the deal. Seriously though, this is more curious to me than his weight.

If the trial occurs after the election, the PAC doesn't have the use of the $200k for the campaign. It'll be sitting on Rice St. earning 0%. 

If he uses Four Seasons Bail Bonds, the PAC will still have $180k available to spend prior to November 2024.

• Drool 1