45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

"Nuh uh! Thank you your honor." (sits down)

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

Lies upon lies upon lies ad nauseum

They should let Trump serve as his own lawyer... you know, with his big brain and all that.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Are we going to have Trump drop his diaper and show his orange cashew to the jury?

Bonus: We will have confirmation that he wears diapers.

cd3a98b6_vZqbzz.gif

If the diapers don't fit, they must be full 'o shit!

• Haha 4

I’d love to know if they can admit his extramarital affairs with Marla Maples and Melania into the record.

It depends on how that evidence is offered and for what purpose. Pretty difficult to answer at this point.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Off topic, but when an adult poops in an adult diaper, I’m assuming it’s just like a baby’s in terms of distribution up and down. Is a blowout upwards into the shirt back via the waistband a thing that can happen with an adult diaper?

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Off topic, but when an adult poops in an adult diaper, I’m assuming it’s just like a baby’s in terms of distribution up and down. Is a blowout upwards into the shirt back via the waistband a thing that can happen with an adult diaper?

There's a 'Black Trump(et) Mushroom" joke in here somewhere (literally the darkest type of fungi and dick).  

I'm gonna need some adult diapers when he dies because as I understand it, heroin apparently causes constipation but then releases itself all at once.  nevermind the Guiness Stour, cocaine, and fireworks all shoved up my own ass 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I like to think that there is a semi-liquid poop pool down at the asshole, so that farts percolate up through it like pot smoke through bong water, except maybe with different effects.

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

16 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I like to think that there is a semi-liquid poop pool down at the asshole, so that farts percolate up through it like pot smoke through bong water, except maybe with different effects.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

FYI for those with interest:

There’s some good news for people who want to follow the Trump trial in detail, but can’t make it to the courthouse. The New York state court system has just agreed to publish a transcript of each day’s proceeding by the end of the following day on its website. You can find the daily transcripts here.

https://ww2.nycourts.gov/press/index.shtml

Floggin those court reporters.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh, that's pretty standard for a former POTUS.

Well then we should apply that standard everywhere - if you held the title of "Biggest Penis in 9th Grade from October 7 to November 13" 30 years ago, you should still be remembered for that, even on days when you don't wear the t-shirt that you were awarded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh, that's pretty standard for a former POTUS.

Except he's never ever had the decency to use it himself.  It's "Sleepy Joe", Barack HUSSEIN Obama, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’d love to know if they can admit his extramarital affairs with Marla Maples and Melania into the record.

His affair with Marla Maples was public knowledge while he was still married to Ivanka. (Oops, I mean Ivana.) It was in the news. Johnny Carson joked about it. His character as a philanderer and womanizer was established over 3 decades ago. Some of his followers embrace that and think it makes him manly and a stud. I’ll bet Trump thinks it makes him BMOC. I think it should absolutely be admissible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Well then we should apply that standard everywhere - if you held the title of "Biggest Penis in 9th Grade from October 7 to November 13" 30 years ago, you should still be remembered for that, even on days when you don't wear the t-shirt that you were awarded.

October 7 to November with 13”, in 9th grade, and you ended up not being the biggest dick in school?!

Damn.

Did you got to Yates?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 'stache said:

She has publicly described what his junk looks like, if he's going to deny sexual relations with her, it seems pretty obvious to me how to prove whether she's telling the truth, but please, please, please, no.

What are the odds Trump will try to use a picture of Hunter's junk and claim it as his own?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

No Way Raccoon GIF

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

55 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Maddow quoting Stringer Bell

This is why the first 20 minutes of her show is the best edging not found on skinemax, and former republicans just want to get to boobs.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

October 7 to November with 13”, in 9th grade, and you ended up not being the biggest dick in school?!

Damn.

Did you got to Yates?

They weren't measuring erection size unfortunately, but I understand why - it would have gotten weird for the coaches and the home economics teacher.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

How did you know they gave me a t shirt?

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How about we pick an American owned island in the pacific and drop him off, and have a one of those robot m donalds’ there to make his meals. 

Any military prison will do

• Hook 'Em 1

I have more work to do today, but here's some updates from his contempt hearing:

One thing striking listening to Chris Conroy, one of the prosecutors, as he calls for Justice Merchan to do something that could make Trump stop, is how evocative it is of the lawyer Roberta Kaplan’s closing arguments in Trump's defamation trial, where she asked the jury how much money it would take to get Trump to stop defaming E. Jean Carroll.

A prosecutor, Chris Conroy, begins to detail his team’s argument on the gag order. He says each of the 10 Trump posts in question violated the order, and that eight of them were on Truth Social. Two were on his official campaign website.

Conroy says that these violations pose a very real “threat” to the proceedings, having an “undertow” effect on witnesses and making them afraid. The witnesses, he says, “rightly fear being subject to similar vitriol.”

As expected, Conroy says Trump's attacks on Michael Cohen in the hallway outside the courtroom yesterday again violated the order. So that’s 11 violations prosecutors say he commited.

The prosecutors have returned. Trump, who was isolated and alone at the defense table, in what is becoming a familiar image at this trial, has also been rejoined by his lawyers. The judge is back on the bench and says that two matters are now in the record.

It appears that the two matters were the two separate attempts that prosecutors have made to see Trump held in contempt of court. They say he’s violated the gag order 10 times.

The judge is in and we are underway.

The lawyers and the judge left the courtroom almost immediately after the session began. We do not know why.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

Conroy, reminding Justice Merchan of the procedural history here, notes that a second order came after Trump “ratcheted up attacks on family members.” That impersonal language hides something the judge knows well: Those attacks were made on his own family members, including his daughter.

Conroy is ticking through Trump's alleged gag order violations, including one in which he thanked Stormy Daniels’s disgraced lawyer, Michael Avenatti, for criticizing Michael Cohen. Conroy also describes how Trump called Cohen and Daniels “sleazebags.”

• Hook 'Em 6

Conroy is now describing five more examples, all versions of the same post, in which Trump shared a New York Post article about Michael Cohen and quoted its headline: “A serial perjurer will try to prove an old misdemeanor against Trump in an embarrassment for the New York legal system.”

Trump is looking ahead in the judge’s direction as Conroy ticks through these violations. As social media posts of his are read into the record, his face twitches slightly.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I have more work to do today, but here's some updates from his contempt hearing:

1) Thank you.
2) Don't even try to start easter egging the whole "I'm too busy to post updates" line. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING (and it better not be your day job). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Throwing a "MAGA" into a post doesn’t make it political, Conroy says, dismissing the idea that Trump's comments fall under the category of protected political speech. It may make it more ominous, Conroy adds.

Conroy is talking about Trump’s seeking to use politics as a defense, saying it “makes no sense,” eviscerating the clear language and meaning of the gag order. “There’s no indication that his claim that he’s responding to attacks is anything more than an after-the-fact justification,” Conroy says.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

quick aside - it looks more and more like Meadows sang like a canary:

Just a little Badd thinking. No matter what info is therein one thing that Trump has always cried about is Crossfire Hurricane. Whether it was Raw Human Intel, whether it was the real deal or just one report in a sea of reports, it is The one thing that Trump fears the most for some odd Russian reason. It scared him so much that he spent 4 years talking about it, crying about it, and trying to call it a Left-Wing Conspiracy, a Witch Hunt, a Hoax, his favorite go-tos. He sent his 'Acting' picks to scour our Intelligence Community, you know the clowns, Patel, Wolfe, Grinnell, Miller, and so on to find that case file, they searched high and low, and in the meantime, they brought Trump boatloads of Documents from everywhere, a truckload worth to be exact, not to mention the late night drives with stuff from the White House to Mar a Lago. Meadows Office was the depository but they never found them until the very end. As Trump was about to leave Office, word is he sent Meadows to the Department of Justice to get those files, even 'Declassified' them to try to force the DoJ to give them up, I believe that was the 10" binder he got. Whether this was the real deal or just a prop, we won't know until it's over but this I can say, Trump fought with the FBI and the Archives to return everything he took but he decided to hold them hostage, and what the hell was his excuse, 'I will return them if I get the Crossfire Hurricane investigation' which should come across as odd because supposedly, Meadows got it for him so that leads me to believe he was Not happy with what he got. He didn't find what he was looking for IMO, and so the circus began. All that being said, the question becomes, when did Meadows start cooperating with the FBI. Well, someone told the FBI where to look at Mar a Lago, and let me tell you, that is a pretty short list, especially when you throw in a Safe! By the way, the contents of that safe is devastating to Trump

• Hook 'Em 5

This question will be a typical askew Lobo post.  I got a good grade in CrimPro 25 years ago but I've never been a party to a criminal trial.  Have no idea how this goes down.  So to you serious CrimLaw Cats, particularly those familiar with NY State courts:

-If a juror is gotten to, or a family member of their is threatened and they can't serve for obvious reasons, are they just replaced by an alternate or does the whole trial shut down and a new jury seated?  Is it a mistrial that has to be completely 'rebooted' from scratch?  Does the judge look into how the jury was compromised and dole out punishment?  Basically, is there some inherent delay advantage to fucking with a juror/juror family member so as to punt this thing even farther downfield to get closer to the election?  

I know from having grown up around Sam Giancana's son-in-law and labor union leaders and trucking guys, about jury tampering to just sway a vote from 12-0 to 11-1.  But none of those guys were running for President of the United States.  They bought some time to marshal resources or sway a unanimous vote.  Fucking with this particular Manhattan jury would seem to still come down harshly on Trump but something he can hold as political capital and drive out more votes should it not be resolved by June, but rather by October.  I dunno.  

It's not gonna take a MAGA lunatic much poking to go out and act on their God's behalf and do something stupid or dangerous.  I thought I was being paranoid, but we've already had Trump sleep through most of the trial, somebody resigned duty over a 'medical' issue, several have expressed concern over their safety, Judge keeps appearing/disappearing with no explanation, and a dude set himself on fire outside the courthouse.  And by the way, we're only 5 days into the proceedings and the only other comparable court case circus was O.J.'s and he just happened to die before this all got started.  The simulation is being weirder than me.  And that's saying something.

Todd Blanche, one of Trump's lawyers, is responding for the defense. He says Trump knows what the gag order allows him to do, and there was “no willful violation” of it. He again argues, as he did in his opening statement, that there's nothing to see here.

Blanche is arguing that nothing can be seen devoid of political context when it comes to Trump.

Conroy says prosecutors will not seek jail for now, even though Trump seems to be “angling” for that.

While Trump has made a show of daring prosecutors to jail him, there are few Trump advisers who think Trump actually wants to or would welcome the reality of being put in a prison cell.

New York state’s criminal contempt law permits a $1,000 fine and jail time of up to 30 days for each violation of the gag order. And Conroy is asking the judge to warn Trump that he could face custody.

Conroy now focuses on Trump’s defense that “reposts” aren’t his own words. Trump has used a version of this defense politically as well since 2016.

Conroy says that Trump “is doing nothing less than knowingly and willingly, that is intentionally, breaching the crystal clear, unequivocal lines set by this court.”

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1