Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yep, it's the Big Noon Saturday game. Everyone is curious, and schadenfreude is fun if they get whipped.

I’m sure you’re speaking for yourself. TCU is favored by 3 scores. CU isn’t expected to win. A win would be a major upset and a huge statement. But if you feel schadenfreude over them losing then you’re just a hater. (And maybe a little scared.) They’re supposed to lose. No one is hyping them to win.

I mentioned this in the Coach Prime thread. I’m interested to see what kind of effort and attitude they show today. That’s what will be meaningful. It won’t mean anything if they lose.

So far so good. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I will miss these guys when we go SEC and our days on Fox are gone. 

I used to hate Gus's calls because he was so over the top. Like, he'd scream his nuts off if a receiver ran a five-yard button for a first down on third down. "HE MAKES THE CATCH! WOOOOWWW!!!"

But he's toned it down since and is now one of the best.

And Klatt is just solid. He's a good observer and unafraid of sharing his opinions, even if they go against the norm.

Nice opening drive from the Buffs.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

NIL is perfect for Prime.  whether he can run a team(on and off field) at this level for a full season remains to be seen but I think he's got a pretty good shot if he surrounds himself with good assistants(like any coach really).

the other issue is how committed are Colorado alums to NIL for football.

rooting for Prime today.  he's always gonna be Deion so some will like him and some will not.