2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

3 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

How bout that Longhorn Band? Put us up top we dgaf. Deep in The Heart of Texas late in the game when it was important. College football. We were loud all game and showed those SEC fucks that Texas is here and Texas is fucking loud 

band never gets enough credit

Granted, the fact that they keep sending me shit about participating in the "alumni band" as a clarinet player when I never fucking played clarinet might have something  to do with that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoachTex said:

Hey fucker! There is only one Coach Redbull! That is Will Muschamp! Or Dana Holgerson. So 2 Coach Redbulls. Fuck what were we talking about? 

And don't forget coach Pit Bull,

J_Frank_Vandy.jpg

1200px-Hotel_Room_Service.jpg

You can bring yo' girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room.

We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Alabama had the lead in this game for exactly 69 seconds.

They scored to take a 16-13 lead with 0:14 remaining in the 3rd.

We took the lead back at 14:05 in the 4th, and never looked back.

nice.

And 15 seconds later, Bama was down by 11.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

:D

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Me and this absolutely classic San Diego local are now running the fucking pool table at this dive place on Coronado. He's like 45 but he has flowing blond hair and looks like he does nothing but surf all day. We're absolutely drilling it and picking each other up. 

Just kill me now. I'm at peace. 

shit, I'd head down to join you now if I hadn't drunk like a quarter bottle of Wild Turkey

call me an uber, I'm there. In my pajamas

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Me and this absolutely classic San Diego local are now running the fucking pool table at this dive place on Coronado. He's like 45 but he has flowing blond hair and looks like he does nothing but surf all day. We're absolutely drilling it and picking each other up. 

Just kill me now. I'm at peace. 

i should warn you that i suck at pool

3 minutes ago, Lost in the World said:

idk if this is weird but…my first game as a texas fan was losing to maryland in 2017 at home

im crying to myself right now. hook em horns yall 🤘🤘🤘

Well, dunno if you makes you feel better or worse, but... I cried after the win today, too.

Big demon was slain tonight.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

:D

shit, I'd head down to join you now if I hadn't drunk like a quarter bottle of Wild Turkey

call me an uber, I'm there. In my pajamas

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

i should warn you that i suck at pool

Dude I'm in bed but wish I had've known sooner. Didn’t know you lived here.

Next time - my extended family has a place on Coronado - I plan on being back. 

Also I fucking hate Emmanuel Acho. Glad that dickhead wasn't on the field tonight. 

Edited by ztejas

5 hours ago, ousux said:
6 hours ago, HOOK said:
Soju goes down easy, but it will sneak up and put grown ass men on their ass if they don't respect it.

If I can't have whiskey, my next go-to is Soju.

Had it in Korea and concur on that. It's liquor that has a delayed punch...and it ain't pretty lol

The women are pretty, though.

4 hours ago, Lost in the World said:

idk if this is weird but…my first game as a texas fan was losing to maryland in 2017 at home

im crying to myself right now. hook em horns yall 🤘🤘🤘

You poor bastard. Username checks out.

Gumpsters had the lead for 69 seconds.  Well shit, maybe they can build off that for next week when the cupcake buffet line opens with So Florida.

One of three things happened we didn't see.1- Either Satan has been to anger management classes and kept his frustration under control. 2- Producers in truck kept the cameras off him intentionally. 3-He just didn't give a shit.  We've all seen him in the past spazzing out and blowing his stack at penalties, miscues, etc.  Odd we didn't anything like that this game.

Too bad our grounds crew didn't travel with the team.  They could have gone out after the game in some fake ass 'Bama crew uniforms and repainted the endzones in BO&W.  As a final fuck you, put our logo in the center of the field.

Keeping the ball for 10 minutes plus is how you close out a game.

As a final kiss my ass, suck my dick and fuck to the Gumpsters...

I may have got a goosebump or two this morning when I watched 'ol Jimmy do his thing.

TEXAS FIGHT!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

• immamac changed the title to 2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN