so, brisket, LL and pescado all met the Laker girls yesterday...

Kyrie Eleison

Damn, that first dude was just looking to continue eating away the depression with his poison of choice and the next thing you know he's on camera with a scowl, stains, and women that are counting down the seconds until he was out of their line of sight. I'm sure this will help his ever-quickening slide into his Atherosclerotic grave.

• Haha 1

F6aGaFRXoAAdOed?format=jpg&name=small
Never a good thing when your belly overlaps your belt when you’re trying to impress the ladies.

F6aGafKXIAATtcx?format=jpg&name=small

This dude is awesome. Full LA gear head to toe, double hats, sweats cinched up to his rib cage, fully loaded Fanny pack, basketball squeeze toy to take the edge off  

F6aGa2YXAAAkWu7?format=jpg&name=medium

Did this dude get the child discount?

F6aSxPKWwAArLcC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ron Washington?

F6aSxPIXwAAwowk?format=jpg&name=large

Smooth customer.  Can’t tell where his eyes are. Clenched fists so he can’t be accused of assault.

F6Fz86vWQAA7ohL?format=jpg&name=small
Nice shirt.

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-2.jpg

Girl on the left has already been groped.  She’s not falling for that again.

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-1.jpg
This guy’s pulling off the good old double cop-a-feel.

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-17.jpg
Definitely a surly poster, great expression.

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-18.jpg

Dude is so stoned he won’t even remember the moment.

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-5.jpg

Another cool customer.  Girlie on the right is totally into him.

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-19.jpg
Another dude so stoned he has no idea where he is.

Edited by nnm
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Damn, that first dude was just looking to continue eating away the depression with his poison of choice and the next thing you know he's on camera with a scowl, stains, and women that are counting down the seconds until he was out of their line of sight.

I think his gravitational pull was too strong for them to get away.

F6aGZySXAAA7vqq?format=jpg&name=small

14 hours ago, KCMasterpieceof said:

To be honest, I expected more out of the Lakers Girls. I thought that would be a tier 1 squad. These girls are like the Detroit Pistons B team.

There's gotta be better looking material in the LA area than that. But if I have to choose, I'm taking the Asian chick, aka "the Brain". you could lease out 90% of that massive noggin as an AI data center and keep the good parts for yourself. Classic win win. 

image.png.fb5e03dc6212048c6a8ba5615a4edc90.png

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, KCMasterpieceof said:

That's my guilty pleasure breakfast

16 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

I'm gonna out on a limb and say most of us would look just as pathetic and those motherfuckers if we were in the same situation.

And more than likely be way more obnoxious.

Come to a surly tailgate. It's very cosmopolitan. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

They look photo shopped.  Like they set up a back screen at Carl's Jr and take your picture with your arms out, and they send you a picture with some laker girls photo shopped in.  Fuck me if I am stating the obvious.

You're right. They are. I knew there was something off with the dude that looks 4 feet tall. They screwed up the scaling on that one. 

Not seeing the photoshop.  Could be but why bother with the details.

Different poses, holding stacks of posters to sign, and fingers wrapping around the girls.  This is just one of the places aspiring actresses end up. Doing cheesy promos.

Holy shit how old is this.  I feel like I've been catfish. 

Edited by Twizzler

2 hours ago, Twizzler said:

Not seeing the photoshop.  Could be but why bother with the details.

Different poses, holding stacks of posters to sign, and fingers wrapping around the girls.  This is just one of the places aspiring actresses end up. Doing cheesy promos.

Holy shit how old is this.  I feel like I've been catfish. 

I don't think it's photoshopped, but definitely not AI.

These are from mid 2010s I think.

Still damn funny though.

23 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I have never understood the appeal of pictures like this. Hey, I'm a loser but I get to take pictures with females that wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire(well at least without a 5 figure payment).

I feel sorry for all those involved.  

That's kind of how I feel.   Plus, what do the Lakers and Carl's Jr. get out of this?   If I were them, I wouldn't want these pictures out in public.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/20/2023 at 5:27 PM, nnm said:

Lakers-Girls-With-Awkward-Fans-19.jpg
Another dude so stoned he has no idea where he is.

I thought Dave Navarro would have better things to do with his time.  And wasn't one of his wives actually a Laker girl at one point?

Edited by huge
too many pictures
  • Haha 2

Wish I still had the photo but had an awesome shot with me and 2 Dallas Mavericks girls. It was a business trip with me and my manager scouting solutions in a big sales expo at the AAC. I won a raffle for a free iPad and was lucky enough to pose with two blonde hotties on each side. My manager snapped a beautiful pic: me proudly clutching the iPad in the middle with each girl perfectly framed for max cleavage...and my head completely cutoff. 

Priorities man. Priorities!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1