THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

I haven’t read all this but just wanted to say as of right now FSUs best conference win is a home game against a team that lost to Purdue, Marshall and Rutgers.

They still have the LSU win carrying water but that's weak as fuck now

FSU with an unimpressive win against a terrible Louisville team.  For anyone who didn't understand why we wanted Bama to win today, this is why.  We're not 100% in, but most everyone in the media is saying Texas is in over bama.  Fingers crossed...  I still think Bama has a shot as well, FSU looked so bad.  Rematch with Bama for championship would be pretty sweet.  Otherwise, all the SEC homers would be saying it's not a real championship without an SEC champ.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

No fucking way the SEC champ gets left out, but if you’re gonna do it the head to head loss is the deal breaker. I’d love to see it lol.

This is the one situation they would get left out. Sucks to suck but they lost to the wrong team at home. Better luck next year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]