maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

1 hour ago, troph said:

I've decided I want the team who's star player won't thank God to win from here on out. there was no team to chose sunday. both QBs think God loves them more than the other guy.

God only loves the winners. You can tell who is going to heaven by who wins the last round of football games and gives the glory, such grand glory! a football game win!, to the Big G.

I think I was victorious in my last game back in 9th grade. God will bless me even though he destroyed my right knee in the subsequent years.

Too bad, suckers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

I mean, you know why. "Fox man said I not supposed to like vaccine man and liberal woman. Psyop is a word I just learned."

I think that must be how the worst of the Aggies, the redasses I suppose, justify repeating things that they know are not true about Texas. Weird.

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Wait . . . is football gay?

image.png.f3d80ed16ee41e68dbb7edb4cb9b683a.png

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

A popular girl dating a football player is unprecedented in American history, imo. 

Hell this was predicted back in the 2010 Movie Valentine's Day

image.png.89765e3c2c1e5f5158a3eb9de2a7fbc6.png

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

28 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Has anyone else noticed how all the consistently weirdest guys talk a lot about how they don’t think Taylor Swift is attractive?

We’re about two pages away from a dozen surly posters declaring, “Taylor is nowhere near as hot as my girlfriend who totally goes to a different high school.  We met at Niagara Falls and i don’t even watch the NFL or Swift concerts cause I’m too busy finger blasting her.’

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

A popular girl dating a football player is unprecedented in American history, imo. 

Josh Allen is/was dating Hailee Steinfeld. She’s not TSwift, but she has her own music and has a long media career in TV and movies. 

6 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Side question for us olds...why are like 80% of TikTok videos shot while sitting in a car?

I have a few theories:

1. Car is cleaner/nicer than their house/apartment
  2. Car is quiet and decent acoustics.  House is noisy, someone in the background is yelling at the kids
  3. They have a phone holder on the dash. 
Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

I have a few theories:

1. Car is cleaner/nicer than their house/apartment
  2. Car is quiet and decent acoustics.  House is noisy, someone in the background is yelling at the kids
  3. They have a phone holder on the dash. 

I think #2 is the answer, at least originally. Then it just becomes the thing to do. 

Also, more manly to sit in a giant F250 (F stand for freedom, don't ya know) than in a living room. Also, they can wear their studly sunglasses. Also, wives and kids won't make fun of them, at least in person. 

The Swiftian irony (see what I did there) posted above is just making fun of the car thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1