maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Seriously.  Is there any chance Taylor was a child of dad and a female landscaper, pool sweeper, maillady....?

True story. When my daughter was born, she looked NOTHING like my wife. If she hadn't looked so much like my side of the family we'd have been worried about babies swapped in the hospital. (Personality is definitely related to Mom in the decade since tho.) One relative even asked, "Is she your wife's?"

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

We’re about two pages away from a dozen surly posters declaring, “Taylor is nowhere near as hot as my girlfriend who totally goes to a different high school.  We met at Niagara Falls and i don’t even watch the NFL or Swift concerts cause I’m too busy finger blasting her.’

I've fucked uglier.

8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I read on the Interwebs that she was only dating him for his playoff bonus:

clearly-taylor-swift-needs-someone-elses

Hold up..... are you under the impression that Nick Adams isnt a satire/troll account? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

True story. When my daughter was born, she looked NOTHING like my wife. If she hadn't looked so much like my side of the family we'd have been worried about babies swapped in the hospital. (Personality is definitely related to Mom in the decade since tho.) One relative even asked, "Is she your wife's?"

Its evolution, bra. Woman knows for a fact the kid is hers regardless of who it looks like because she squeezed it out. So she takes care of it.

Kids resemble their dads early on so dad knows it is his. So he helps take care of it. Thus dad's and mom's genes get passed on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

De Efpañol y Albina, Torna  atras.

Castas_07tornatras_max.jpeg

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Its evolution, bra. Woman knows for a fact the kid is hers regardless of who it looks like because she squeezed it out. So she takes care of it.

Kids resemble their dads early on so dad knows it is his. So he helps take care of it. Thus dad's and mom's genes get passed on. 

This is true.  I was born with a lung issue, so they had to whisk me away for oxygen, and when they returned, they gave my mother the wrong baby, but she knew right away...or so she claimed.

53 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Hold up..... are you under the impression that Nick Adams isnt a satire/troll account? 

I have no idea who Nick Adams is, but I absolutely think there are plenty of Americans who would seriously make this comment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

or someone is making her do it for publicity

It's likely because of the kernel of truth that often exists in some theories (in order to make them appear believable). Most of us recognize that PR relationships are definitely a 'thing' in the entertainment industry, even formally written up etc. Promoting a movie, album, and so on with the celebs 'breaking up' sometime after the premier or release. It's a hot topic among fans and drives the side industries that thrive on the speculation. Swift and/or Kelce can date/marry whomever they wish and that's their business as long as no crimes (underage, DV, etc) are committed, whatever their relationship, this one got crossed over into the culture wars and that in itself drives more side industries. Bread and circuses for all.

5 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

She looks exactly like her just skinnier, wearing great make-up/hair, and more confident.

Don't know wtf you're looking at or talking about. If you're saying people only think Taylor is hot bc of her makeup, hair, and confidence, that's hilarious. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Don't know wtf you're looking at or talking about. If you're saying people only think Taylor is hot bc of her makeup, hair, and confidence, that's hilarious. 

Nah Taylor looks great. I just don't think high school mom looks that bad and you can see the structure of a good-looking woman in her face.

58 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I don't have time to deep dive twitter accounts, so it's unclear to me that this is not the real Nick Adams. I've had the displeasure of hearing Mr. Alpha Male speak in person on more than one occassion (don't ask), and based on my memory of those speeches, that twitter account posts exactly the kind of idiotic drivel he would say and which his infinitely gullible audience eats up. His victims undoubtedly believe TS to be a money-grubbing whore.

42 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Star Trek GIF

of course kids often DO look like their mother JUST IN CASE the father isn't the husband

26 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Nah Taylor looks great. I just don't think high school mom looks that bad and you can see the structure of a good-looking woman in her face.

It's the up-turned pig like snout and roundish face that hurts mom in the HS pic.  Taylor largely avoided that misfortune and consequently is much better looking.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I mean, if we're on the topic of hot as balls over-30 tall blonde singers who make football even more worth watching, this is totally on topic:

hannah-waddingham-attends-the-royal-vari

my wife doesn't really go for blondes, but she loves her some tall, aggressive women, with slightly pronounced facial features. She comments every damn Lasso episode about her. I have to admit, I felt some relief when she drooled after this one.

She’s not getting paid to attend football games.
I think his point was wealthy people never stop making money, and any attention is an opportunity to make new fans, get more streaming dollars, sell more merch, and continue to spread her witchcraft that is dividing our country.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

I think his point was wealthy people never stop making money, and any attention is an opportunity to make new fans, get more streaming dollars, sell more merch, and continue to spread her witchcraft that is dividing our country.

I can be a witch too please?

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

Stg if one of you says anything derogatory about Hannah Waddingham's looks..

My ex-wife is a tall, blonde, blue-eyed ice queen type. I'm, therefore, somewhat obligated to be no longer attracted to the same.