BYU @ Oklahoma State - ABC

Neonmoon

6 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

If his heel (any part of his body) isn't past the los, it's not an illegal pass.

6 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

Nope that is legal. I remember colt had a play exactly like this years back. As long as any part of the body is behind the Los, it's good

I know, he hasn't released the ball in the screenshot I posted. It's still in his hand and still going forward with only a sliver of his heel still behind the line. It's hard to pause it at exactly the right spot. I went back and checked video and it looks like he just got it off. 

Should have at least been reviewed. 

Edited by Pods
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, SpiralOut said:

Why you cryin'?  

This is perfect.  Us leaving the Big 12 after beating all of the little brothers and then shaming the Dirt Burglars in the title game is as good as it gets.

They're still one left though for us to beat and they're having a hard time beating a bunch of old Fs. 

2 minutes ago, Pods said:

I know, he hasn't released the ball in the screenshot I posted. It's still in his hand and still going forward with only a sliver of his heel still behind the line. It's hard to pause it at exactly the right spot and I don't want to miss the rest of the game. 

Should have at least been reviewed. 

Looks like the ball's out of his hands. I agree they should have reviewed it.

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You absolutely have to fire Gundy after this game if he loses. There was no bigger layup than playing Baylor in the final game with a Big 12 title on the line. 

You mean like losing to Iowa State with a national championship on the line?

Edited by Valmy77

7 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Why you cryin'?  

This is perfect.  Us leaving the Big 12 after beating all of the little brothers and then shaming the Dirt Burglars in the title game is as good as it gets.

except blOU is a much worse matchup for us. Specifically their V/S-style offense Lebby inherited from Briles, which PK has routinely struggled to stop while at Texas.