Joe Biden 2024 thread - Dark Brandon Strikes Again

StassneyHorn

27 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

This is the GOP version of what we saw last month with the taking the "blood bath" remark out of context and out of implication and running with it as a smear tactic becaues it's been slow and need to fire up the base about something before the weekend, methinks.

Oh fuck off, you "both sides" troll. Trump purposefully attempted to stoke a blood bath to keep power in 2020. Any remarks made by him about that should be taken seriously. As far as I know, President Biden has never eaten another human. 

• Hook 'Em 6

9 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Oh fuck off, you "both sides" troll. Trump purposefully attempted to stoke a blood bath to keep power in 2020. Any remarks made by him about that should be taken seriously. As far as I know, President Biden has never eaten another human. 

See his other thought turds

On 2/21/2024 at 10:43 AM, BeardIP said:

I guess. I mean, Ukraine is ultimately going to lose and tons of money and lives will be wasted, but yes they are fighting the good fight and being a good proxy for the West.

24 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Umm, actually, it isn't. We don't have any definitive evidence what happened to his body. Most likely it ended up at the bottom of the ocean and consumed by sea life. But, it could also have floated to shore and been eaten by cannibals. Again, you're making a mountain out of a very modest embellishment of his family's history. Of the list of top offenses by a sitting President, I'd wager it rates slightly above eating fancy mustard, slightly below wearing a tan suit, and at least 100,000,000 spots below almost every single thing Donald Trump did or said as President. 

Like I said I do love this place.  The fact that you even typed "But, it could also have floated to shore and been eaten by cannibals" is just proof of how deranged some of you get.  So a plane goes down and the lone survivor gets rescued many hours later.  There are no other bodies around.  They search the area for hours looking but find nothing.  But you suggested that sometime later the body came loose from the wreck and washed up on a beach.  And further that some cannibals found it and decided to eat a many days old dead and decomposing body that was completely infected.  You truly think that is possible?  Even cannibals dont eat many days old rotten infested human remains.  LOL

• Fuck You 10

2 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Like I said I do love this place.  The fact that you even typed "But, it could also have floated to shore and been eaten by cannibals" is just proof of how deranged some of you get.  So a plane goes down and the lone survivor gets rescued many hours later.  There are no other bodies around.  They search the area for hours looking but find nothing.  But you suggested that sometime later the body came loose from the wreck and washed up on a beach.  And further that some cannibals found it and decided to eat a many days old dead and decomposing body that was completely infected.  You truly think that is possible?  Even cannibals dont eat many days old rotten infested human remains.  LOL

I agree. You're deranged.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Why can’t the MAGAtards and Kennedysuckers just ever walk away when they’re wrong or look stupid?

You weren’t high. You were huffing Trump taint and GOP drugs so hard last night. 

Let's ignore the trolls and enjoy the fact that CrackheadKennedy is absolutely going to cost fuckstain more votes than Biden.  

As for the trolls, everyone should get one post to make fun of them, that's it.  Then we move on.  We are civilized, like Barkley in those old Right Guard commercials.  Act like it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

36 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'll posrep all of his posts on this thread if he can just explain why RFK's pro-Putin, anti-science, and anti-Semitic positions are not disqualifying.

In any other election they would abolutely be disqualifying.  But what to do when you only have 3 choices and all of them have disqualifying issues.  Trumps are the most disqualifying.  Between Biden and RFK I am leaning towards RFK.  He has positions that I think are incredibly stupid but he at least has explanations for them.  As far as I can tell RFK is not clinically mentally impaired.  Biden is.  We have all seen family/friends in this state.  He is going to be 10x worse a year from now and I can not imagine any scenario he makes it for 4 years.  So when he inevitably has to go it will be a massive shit show and horrible for the country.  We will wind up with an unelected POTUS and the fallout will be devastating.  We can easily withstand 4 years of RFK.  Some of his positions are ridiculous but none of them would have even a .000001% chance of getting approved by congress or the courts.   He gets a lame duck 4 years and then hopefully the parties run solid candidates in 2028. 

• Fuck You 21

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Let's ignore the trolls and enjoy the fact that CrackheadKennedy is absolutely going to cost fuckstain more votes than Biden.  

As for the trolls, everyone should get one post to make fun of them, that's it.  Then we move on.  We are civilized, like Barkley in those old Right Guard commercials.  Act like it. 

That feels like a low blow to call politicians (and politicians kids perhaps) names based on drug addiction which is a disease, or so I've heard.

Seems mean to make fun of someone with a disease, doc.

Edited by BeardIP
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, sheeeit said:

As far as I can tell RFK is not clinically mentally impaired. 

I guess there weren't any Tik Toks you saw that showed this? That dumbass makes up shit all the time, be it about Covid, Fauci, vaccines, Ukraine. But no, he's totally stable. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sheeeit said:

When you come into an argument and mis represent what the other sides argument is and then use the wrong clip to further your argument and then go full retard about someone that wasnt even the subject of the argument then the kindest thing anyone can do for you is offer faux disdain.

spacer.png

Irony deafness is never sad or funny.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

What is the specific detail of his recounting of this story that you think qualifies as anything above a very minor gaffe?

There is no gaffe. Unless you think it is slightly racist to call cannibals who lived in New Guinea cannibals. He neither said nor implied his uncle was eaten

• Hook 'Em 1

What gets lost among all the right wing crying over student loan forgiveness is that, at least in previous rounds (not sure on this one), these were loans that SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN ALREADY. By the terms of the loans when they originated.  The government just wasn’t following through on those terms. Biden made it happen. That’s why conservatives can't stop him. 

Also, the fact that people don’t see why this is a good thing overall is stunning. Well not that stunning. But it’s sad. People against this are just petty. 

I got caught in this.

I refinanced my loan when I was advised that forgiveness would “never happen.” I was paying over 6% for a grad school loan for a public health degree. Refinanced to 4%. I still owe. I still work in public health and have for over 20 years. I more than qualify but cannot move my loan back.

5 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Your claim is this hasn’t happened, correct?

Point on the doll where Biden hurt you. Note you'll need to remove your finger from Trump's prostate to do so. 

2 hours ago, sheeeit said:

As far as I can tell RFK is not clinically mentally impaired.  

Then you're really not paying attention, and thus your opinion on the matter is useless.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

@sheeeit time to move on,  you are bordering on trolling at this point. 

"Bordering" is very generous phrasing.

24 minutes ago, immamac said:

Being a moron isn't trolling. Being a moron and being shown you are being a moron and continuing to be a moron is trolling. 

Pretty sure that's also just called "being a moron." 

You met a lot of morons that get their idiocy exposed and suddenly have a Eureka lightbulb moment? Because I never have. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, 'stache said:

JFC, lol. Embellished war stories about an ancestor's demise is one of the deepest rooted American traditions. 

Second only to claiming Native American heritage. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

When I see nonsense like what sheeeeit posted it just makes me wonder how people can be so gullible and dumb.

He's an amateur operative out to help the party. He got the message that this was the way to go after Biden, so he's doing it. Unpaid liar. It's cynical but neither gullible nor dumb.

It's also despicable. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I simply refuse this as an excuse anymore

I can only speak for myself but I do not have the attention span to post long winded diatribes on surly when I’m high. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Being a moron isn't trolling. Being a moron and being shown you are being a moron and continuing to be a moron is trolling. 

But it's ok, because he was high.

Edited by dieucla98
Ah fuck, beat to it. Nvm.

A hunter just came to me with tears in his eyes and said it’s so unfair what they do to me in my Joe Biden is God thread.

“Every time you post great economic news or talk about state lege changes or shifting policy in areas of importance, some stupid dickhead like sheeeeeit or fatty or Boss Hogg intentionally, obtusely, and miraculously miss the most obvious fucking point and low level trolling wins the day.

In my head I didn’t worry cause I knew there’d be more great economic news to post, there always is, and I said “Don't worry Q1 GDP is coming up, probably 3%.”

The camouflage wearing man looked at me, wiped away his tears and said “Goddamn it Beau Biden got brain cancer from his time in the fire pits while serving overseas like a good American patriot! Dying in a hospital in America from a battle with brain cancer is the obvious end result. It’s not a lie that he died in Iraq”

I comforted him and whispered “it’s ok, it’s gonna be 3%, and they’ll post a Project Veritas video

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

A hunter just came to me with tears in his eyes and said it’s so unfair what they do to me in my Joe Biden is God thread.

“Every time you post great economic news or talk about state lege changes or shifting policy in areas of importance, some stupid dickhead like sheeeeeit or fatty or Boss Hogg intentionally, obtusely, and miraculously miss the most obvious fucking point and low level trolling wins the day.

In my head I didn’t worry cause I knew there’d be more great economic news to post, there always is, and I said “Don't worry Q1 GDP is coming up, probably 3%.”

The camouflage wearing man looked at me, wiped away his tears and said “Goddamn it Beau Biden got brain cancer from his time in the fire pits while serving overseas like a good American patriot! Dying in a hospital in America from a battle with brain cancer is the obvious end result. It’s not a lie that he died in Iraq”

I comforted him and whispered “it’s ok, it’s gonna be 3%, and they’ll post a Project Veritas video

Please, we don’t need any more examples of slight misses and gaffes.  

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I keep my hair short.  He has no business with me. 

Trump likes to pull hair? Surprised he can with those tiny hands. Glad you've found a way to work around that though. 

8 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Still laughing.  The attempted spin from you and Roma  is impressive though.  Lets pretend FF did have the exact same family story.  Then FF got into politics.  Then FF was runninmg for relection for POTUS and everyone thought he had mental issues.  So one of the biggest issues his campain is trying to deal with is to not let him seem like a dementia patient.  If FF still told the story and used the word cannibal it would absolutely be a sign that he was mentally infirm.  Especially considering that there is undeniable information that is easily found by a 10 year old that the story waqs untrue.

His entire staff is engaged in trying to not let him look like a senile old man.  I am sure they told him he could use the story about his uncle dying in the war and how it would be used to show how bad Trump is.  But they told him, under no ciscumstance can you utter the word cannibal.  But he did. 

Have you seen this?  Just wondering. 

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's funny that fatty only shows up when he's got sheeeeit around to fling poo and give him cover. What a silly fascist preferring coward

Not going to lie.  When I saw the green avatar, a silly news take, and TikTok, I wondered to myself if you were branching out from financials.  Slight surprise to see it was a completely different poster.  

Edited by fattyflattie