2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

27 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Josh Reynolds proving that you can take the player out of aggy, but you sure as fuck can't take the aggy out of a player. What a flaming pile of crap he is. 

Dan Campbell proving that you can take the coach out of aggy, but you sure as fuck can't take the aggy out of a coach. What a flaming pile of crap he is. 

Aggy gonna aggy. Ha! Fucking losers.

• Hook 'Em 1

Dan Campbell is doing the same things he was that got his team up 24-7. Y'all gettin' on him... I don't know what you're seeing.

The 49ers defense started playing a lot better, and their offense made some amazing plays.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lions should have lost to the Rams anyway, gifted a victory.  SF finally woke up and we'll have a Texas Tech vs. Iowa State superbowl.  The wonderful Detroit storyline is done. 

Ravens seriously need  (1) a running game (2) Duvernay to be a full time WR ahead of Flowers (3) Lamar not to throw into TRIPLE coverage. 

Dan Campbell is doing the same things he was that got his team up 24-7. Y'all gettin' on him... I don't know what you're seeing.
The 49ers defense started playing a lot better, and their offense made some amazing plays.

lol not kicking that field goal was fucking retarded and if you don’t see it then…..

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

Well, he did take the FG in the first half when I thought he was going to go Tin Cup.  But he saved all that for 2H.

Just now, Quagmire said:

lol not kicking that field goal was fucking retarded and if you don’t see it then…..

It's the same decision he's made all season and all playoffs long. He made it in the first half. It paid off then, too.

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Lost in all the aggy  fuckery  is the fumble by Gibbs that really fucking changed this game.

How dare Dan Campbell call a fumble play right then!

• Hook 'Em 2

It's the same decision he's made all season and all playoffs long. He made it in the first half. It paid off then, too.

And the inability to adjust to the situation of the moment is a telltale sign of a lack of developed intelligence
  • Hook 'Em 1

Lions should have lost to the Rams anyway, gifted a victory.  SF finally woke up and we'll have a Texas Tech vs. Iowa State superbowl.  The wonderful Detroit storyline is done. 
Ravens seriously need  (1) a running game (2) Duvernay to be a full time WR ahead of Flowers (3) Lamar not to throw into TRIPLE coverage. 

Duvernay should be used like Deebo, or Sproles back in the day.

2 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Well, he did take the FG in the first half when I thought he was going to go Tin Cup.  But he saved all that for 2H.

this is the thing.  the analytics only work if you....you know...follow the analytics every time.