Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

One drawback to The Homer I never thought about is that everyone, most especially the kids, is dead as fuck if that thing ever rolls over.  

I don't see that Tesla has recently announced a price for the Cybertruck. All I can find if I search is some wide ranging speculation based on Tesla's initial 2019 estimate of $39,900 and Elon saying at some point that it would be more expensive than that. $39,900 is pretty funny since the Yugo's starting price was $3990. "Buy a little freedom! Buy a Yugo!"

17 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....totally looking forward to a future where one of your core human functionalities can be turned off because Elon Musk has a temper tantrum, or decides he needs to make that a separately priced (and high-priced) feature.  Elon to tech team: "turn off the part of the chip that regulates their anal sphincter, so everyone shits their pants."  "Yes, lord Elon."

Fuck.  That.  Shit.

Well my spleen has been receiving spam calls thanks to the 5G-enabled Fauci ouchie. So how is this any different?

19 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

This idiot puts his own shit on blast, and reveals what a POS he is, and makes the damage he is doing to democracy obvious. We should be thankful for that at least. How much damage are the quiet oligarchs doing? Nobody really knows.

to be fair they are afraid of being suicide-ed by jumping out of a window or shooting themselves in the back of the head.

He's been talking about this since July, might actually happen.  Always good to reduce functionality, something twitter has gotten very good at under Musk.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/elon-musk-deprecate-twitter-circles

Twitter says it will disable Circles on Oct. 31.

“After this date, you will not be able to create new posts that are limited to your Circle, nor will you be able to add people to your Circle,” the company now known as X said in a Help Center post.” You will, however, be able to remove people from your Circle, by unfollowing them.”

If you unfollow someone who is in one of your Circles, they will no longer be able to see your private Circle tweets. If you decide to follow them again down the line, they will still not have access to those Circle tweets. This suggests that Circle tweets will remain private after the program shuts down, but Twitter doesn’t offer any sort of clarity there. So if you’re really worried, you may want to delete those tweets.

On Twitter, all that Elon Musk has said about the shutdown thus far is to respond to a news post about it with the 🫡 emoji.

If you are dumb enough to sign up for human trials of a Musk product

https://www.popsci.com/technology/neuralink-monkey-abuse/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=threads

“Patients should have serious concerns about the safety of Neuralink’s device,” wrote Ryan Merkley, director of research advocacy for the committee, which was founded in 1985 and has over 17,000 doctor members. “There are well-documented reports of company employees conducting rushed, sloppy experiments in monkeys and other animals.”

According to Merkley and Wired’s September 20 report, Neuralink experiments on as many as 12 macaque monkeys resulted in chronic infections, paralysis, brain swelling, and other adverse side effects, eventually requiring euthanasia. The FDA previously denied Neuralink’s requests to begin human clinical trials, citing concerns regarding the implant’s electrodes migrating within the brain, as well as perceived complications in removing the device without causing brain damage. FDA approval was granted in May of 2023.

• Hook 'Em 1

I got an email yesterday from "X (formerly Twitter)" telling me I have like 50 notifications. I don't recall getting any emails from twitter like this, so hey either started spamming out of desperation, or I might have unsubscribed many years ago and they just said fuck it, we need more users. Either way, fuck him. I'll delete my account soon which I never really used but even that effort feels meaningless since I just don't use it at all. Also, the "formerly Twitter" part cracked me up, basically an admission that the "X" thing is stupid as shit since the brand name had about as much cache as anything ever marketed and the change was stupid as fuck except for a billionaire with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old thinking the letter is totally cool and eXtreme! He's basically Michelangelo from the original Ninja Turtles. 

Edited by 'stache

11 hours ago, 'stache said:

I got an email yesterday from "X (formerly Twitter)" telling me I have like 50 notifications. I don't recall getting any emails from twitter like this, so hey either started spamming out of desperation, or I might have unsubscribed many years ago and they just said fuck it, we need more users. Either way, fuck him. I'll delete my account soon which I never really used but even that effort feels meaningless since I just don't use it at all. Also, the "formerly Twitter" part cracked me up, basically an admission that the "X" thing is stupid as shit since the brand name had about as much cache as anything ever marketed and the change was stupid as fuck except for a billionaire with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old thinking the letter is totally cool and eXtreme! He's basically Michelangelo from the original Ninja Turtles. 

Michelangelo was a party dude.

This guy. Is not a party dude.

gif-elon-musk-dancing-on-stage-egyptian-move.gif.52c14fdfe907167465dd81bf6c1bcb80.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I don’t see how this will pass any hospital’s IRB, or how any neurosurgeon would risk the liability of implanting one

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t see how this will pass any hospital’s IRB, or how any neurosurgeon would risk the liability of implanting one

There's a lot of shitty surgeons out there, but yeah. It's hard to convince someone to do human testing on this or any reasonable facility allowing the surgery to be done.

29 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Challenged Putin to a fight.  Zuckerberg is in good company:

F6t_PpZbAAEBSlv?format=jpg&name=large

That’s so dumb it makes my brain hurt.

“You guys, I was like SO mad about all the genocide and unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation that I was all like ‘Bro- super uncool’. Yes we talk all the time and I have him on speed dial but I was totally pissed.”

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

This guy is currently a free agent and is out on bail https://www.science.org/content/article/transplant-surgeon-gets-prison-sentence-failed-stem-cell-treatments

3 hours ago, Deej said:

SIAP

Screenshot_20230925_174640_Instagram.jpg

Chinese Elon Musk is a diabolical weapon made to defeat Western Social Media. 

Every time he says something racist, he's just going to want to do it again in 30 minutes. 

On second thought, that's no different from actual Elon. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

So I can’t see anyone dumb enough to buy the cybertruck. If and when that fails, won’t it completely devastate the Austin location of Tesla and oretty much destroy a major growth driver for the city?

Tesla is leasing a huge building now off Stassney and Montopolis near the new huge DPS mega building. I think it’s a combo showroom & service center.

I don’t think they’re worried about the cybertruck messing shit up when they have loyal owners of their regular cars constantly needing service. 

15 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Hot damn that thing is ugly.

Seriously.  The fact that he decided to make something inspired by any number of shitty network TV sci-fi series of the 70s is....something.

As for me, if I wanted to go down that rabbit hole of obsession with old-school bad sci-fi, and I had billions....I'd have just been on the hunt for a gal who looks like Erin Grey from back in they day:

s-l1200.webp

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2