Murder plot stopped by the Royal Family

3 hours ago, TornACL said:

The answer can be found inside a Thundercloud Subs. Ask for a cookie with "extra chocolate chunks" and the counter guy will identify himself by his secret Mossad code name.

Yeah, but he answers to his code name so often, I think he's blown his cover.

Not surprising though.

I tried to tell him not to pick the code name "Thunder Sauce". 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

If what you say is true, JosephStang, I hope you aren't putting too many eggs in the basket of assholes on a football message board are going to prevent WWIII.

The smart money would be on us starting WW3

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Holy shit!!! A sane response!!! I love you!!

No militia needed just sane discussion.

Ok, first step. Take this to all the quantum physics professors at UT. Tell them it's the theory of everything. Tell them to contact me josephstang94@gmail.com or @TrusteeControlledCurrency on tgram. I don't need debate about whether it's the TOE. Israel is going crazy because they know that it is. I need one PhD that understands it and understands the geometry.

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

If you can’t spot your error then I don’t know what to tell you

• Haha 1

OP we already had a poster who reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics without using string theory. Mossad got him with underage Filipina prostitutes. Be careful out there

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'll bring the BBQ.

@Steel Shank will bring the cold bud light.

@Slacks will have to bring multiple copies of the Financial Times, for obvious reasons.

@Nicole44 will bring....the stuff she uses on Rainey Street.

But shit's already going sideways.  We're not going to have everything we need....this guy just told me that we lost the band!

7ac14302638193bf0dc5364d7d54bf3565ba321d

Dammit.i have zero intention of being involved in this thread. I don't know what it's about... But I'll be damned if I'm not suspiciously curious on a Friday night.

9 hours ago, TornACL said:

The answer can be found inside a Thundercloud Subs. Ask for a cookie with "extra chocolate chunks" and the counter guy will identify himself by his secret Mossad code name.

I once heard Art Bell say that if you were to go to an Old Navy on solstice and request the catalog order number for a particular Scottish plaid item that they would invite you to the back of the store for some kind of Egyptian ritual.

Also, if you go to the Snake Farm and ask them if they can make change for a twenty they will invite you to the back for a "ritual" as well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, Deej said:

Who gives a fuck?

That was my initial reaction to the thread itself.

and yet I clicked on it.  Gotdam, i wish I could take it back...

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I'll bring the BBQ.

@Steel Shank will bring the cold bud light.

@Slacks will have to bring multiple copies of the Financial Times, for obvious reasons.

@Nicole44 will bring....the stuff she uses on Rainey Street.

I watched Oppenheimer last night, if you think that could be helpful.  I also like barbecue. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Pos repping this dude. I’m entertained. if @Brisketexan had the ability to save the world by himself would he or would he let the world slip through his hands since he is on the ledge. Would brisket kill Stillson to save the world like Walken did in the Dead Zone to save the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

I feel compelled to preface my remarks with the following: Joseph Stang’s meandering and maundering comments decidedly indicate that he intends to support international crime while purporting to oppose it in the immediate years ahead. The bulk of this letter is a critique of his deranged precepts. The reason I refer to them as deranged is that if you think that Stang’s decisions are based on reason, then think again. Guess what? Despite what Stang claims, his prudish roorbacks do not exist to create balance and harmony between yin and yang, between masculine and feminine energies. In fact, quite the opposite is true: Stang uses highfalutin terms like anarchoindividualist and noninterventionalist to conceal his plans to plunge us into the vortex of academicism. In this scheme of his, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that all of the members of Stang’s pejorism movement insist that Stang has the mandate of Heaven to kill the goose bearing the golden egg. Not surprisingly, they can’t point to exactly why that should be the case. They simply echo what Stang says, and then it becomes the truth to them. Alas, even though such tommyrot cannot be substantiated with actual examples, for the nonce, Stang is content to extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that take away what few freedoms we have left. But in the not-too-distant future, he will condone universal oppression.

To tolerate Stang’s crazy, addlepated morals simply because they’re not packaged and sold as otiose is to lead an active disinformation campaign. Although the Battle of Waterloo may have been won on the playing fields of Eton I nevertheless maintain that I have a scientist’s respect for objective truth. That’s why I’m telling you that Stang’s guild loves burning our fair cities to the ground. This is nothing less than a betrayal of the many by the few. Although Stang is trying to portray himself as a great philosopher on par with Wittgenstein or some such personage, his belief that he’s a bearer and agent of the Creator’s purpose is pure and total fantasy. How much more illumination does that fact need before Stang can grasp it? Assuming the answer is a substantial amount, let me point out that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people just don’t realize that if we don’t do something soon, Stang’s worthless sophistries will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

Yes, I realize that I am flat-out tired of Stang’s psychological bullying, but for the sake of brevity I’ve had to express myself in simplified terms. Be careful not to be charmed by Stang’s ideologies. All they do is wage a war against freedom of thought. Although today is very cloudy, I do expect sunnier times eventually to return. Why? Because Stang can’t forever continue undermining the basic values of work, responsibility, and family, even though his proof that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery is merely his assertion that the best way to serve one’s country is to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. While this salacious argument is likely to excite laughter in persons who are rational and have a modicum of education, the real message is that circumstantial evidence is always probative to show intent. The circumstantial evidence in Stang’s case is that Stang’s inerudite co-conspirators fundamentally believe that Stang’s magic-bullet explanations are Right with a capital R. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that when I hear Stang say that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature, I have to wonder about him. Is he entirely iracund? Is he simply being base-minded? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? Whenever I find I need to answer such a question, I recall the following formula: Joseph Stang = arrogance + greed + stupidity + a desire to convince the populace to abandon the rigors of democracy for the seductions of tyranny.

Well, let’s get our facts straight. Stang says he usually tries to tell the truth. Oooh, he tries! Come on! Every single word out of his mouth is a lie. I avouch Stang should try to acknowledge that evil has become a catchall phrase for him. It signifies Stang’s noble opposition to anything he doesn’t like. For example, he uses the term evil to refer to my informing you that when it comes to insulting the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people, Stang is a major offender. Stang is a repeat offender. Stang is an offender who uses every advantage he has to play the system in favor of tokenism.

Even leaving aside the thorny matter of divining the varying proportion of Stang’s connivance, acquiescence, foreknowledge, exploitation, and incompetence in denying us the opportunity to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation, we can state the following as an established fact: Stang’s chrestomathies are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, Stang has been growing increasingly successful at stifling the free inquiry of science and the application of its discoveries towards bettering the lot of mankind. Am I the only one not silly enough to see that this will not end well? I hope not, but Stang’s confidants have tried, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, to mold the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated. What typically stymies them in this quest is their failure to consider the fact that in the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I’m not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving Stang, but I recently informed Stang that his aides-de-camp produce culturally degenerate films and videos. Stang said he’d look further into the matter—well, not too much further. After all, giving him the means to reshape our society around Oblomovism is like supplying the gun to your own robber. Expressing my point that way is of course a rhetorical flourish, but it should help bring home the message that if you study Stang’s barbaric platitudes long enough, you’ll come to the inescapable conclusion that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be his most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Stang to help him propitiate damnable antagonists for later eventualities.

Stang’s subliminal psywar campaigns may sound comfortable and simple, but it must not be forgotten that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that neopaganism provides an easy escape from a life of frustration, unhappiness, desperation, depression, and loneliness. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that many people are wondering, Just how tasteless can Stang get? I wish people would stop asking that question; Stang is apparently taking it as a challenge. Perhaps that’s because he has stated that the moon is made of green cheese. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that for those of us who make our living trying to step back and consider the problem of Stang’s allocutions in the larger picture of popular culture imagery, it is important to consider that I, speaking as someone who is not an uppish, neurotic wiseacre, despise everything about him. I despise his attempts to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions. I despise how he insists that he’s morally superior to the hypersensitive, scornful Machiavellians he blames for all the problems he’s caused. Most of all, I despise his complete obliviousness to the fact that I know, and many others can testify, that he wouldn’t be able to censor by caricature and preempt discussion by stereotype if he were working on a level playing field. (The merits of his antics won’t be discussed here because they lack merit.)

Since most people oppose Stang’s quisquilious, slimy initiatives, he has had to silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming using every thrasonical, perverted means imaginable. Inasmuch as my aim here is not so much to shine a bright light on his positions, which flourish mainly in the darkness of vandalism, as it is to stop this insanity, I should explain that those—I count myself among them—who accept that inarticulate, importunate wisenheimers all over the country are now having an absolute field day with their new-found freedoms supposedly granted by Stang’s ruses do know one thing. We know that by writing this letter, I am obviously sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Stang will retaliate against me. He’ll most likely try to force me to have a massive panic attack although another possibility is that the truth will set you free. In this case, the truth is that I am worried about a new physiognomy of servitude, a compliant citizenry relieved of its burdens by a compassionate Joseph Stang. It’s hard to spot the compassion when you notice that if it weren’t for viperine vandals, he would have no friends.

Even giving Stang the benefit of the doubt, I’ve heard tell of him planning on showing us a gross miscarriage of common judgment before long. I can’t say whether that rumor is true or not. I’m just giving you the facts so you can decide for yourself. In any case, many people who follow Stang’s credos have come to the erroneous conclusion that Stang’s sidekicks are all wonderful human beings. Alas, out here in the real world, they’re almost always fork-tongued, slaphappy nutters. For your information, there are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Stang doing some annoying thing every few weeks.

You should know that it’s not yet illegal to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of colonialism. Stang is working on that, though. I suspect that by the next full moon, we’ll no longer be allowed to state in public that purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of Stang’s ophidian, closed-minded whinges. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how some things really get my goat. For instance, not only does Stang repeatedly get away with silencing anyone whom he considers contentious, but he once even received an award from a group of choleric savages for legitimating irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. Let me off this twisted carnival ride! It’s making me get fired from my job.

So, what’s my take on Stang’s parasitic fusillades? Simply this: My cause is to treat the blows of circumstance. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that Stang must have convinced himself that what he’s doing is for a just cause, if for no other reason than because human vanity demands that we justify our actions by covering them with a veneer of goodness. Sure, it’s not easy for Stang to justify covering up his criminal ineptitude, but then again, he has been creating catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. He has also been waging a war against freedom of thought. While it may be tempting to view these as isolated incidents, they did not occur in a vacuum. What I mean by that is that it’s often hard to decipher Stang’s lackluster, dotty comments. Obviously, he flees clarity whenever it involves unpleasant shouldering of responsibility, but I feel that in this case, if you’re the type who dares to think for yourself then you’ve probably already determined that pouty demoniacs are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the poeta nascitur, non fit that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that if we don’t remove the Joseph Stang threat now, it will bite us in our backside sometime soon. I have had to restrain myself from rebuking Joseph Stang more vehemently. And that’s all I have to say.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2024 at 3:18 PM, JosephStang said:

Someone fixed what Einstein got wrong, and the agent sent to test Israel's response got tortured for 5 years, and the dude whose phone number is in the screen shot decided to prioritize making money instead of doing something about WWIII that will definitely start if you dumbass Americans don't wake the fuck up quickly. 

Seriously your stupidity is a fucking epidemic. Questioning my sanity instead of just reading the evidence and asking questions. It's horrifying.

He's also implicated in a murder plot that he didn't even bother denying. 

Austin is uniquely positioned to do something about it, but you are apparently mostly just a bunch of dumb cunts. 

Welp, I have A LOT (and I mean A LOT) of info on Mossad and Einstein and The Royals.  And rather than discuss with people who can stop WWIII, instead I like to hang out and post on an SEC, SEC!!! message board with no allowance for OPSEC.  An be an annoying dickhead.

23 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Here is some more on DEW’s. If you go down that rabbit hole on X you will also see Joe Biden after the SOTU last night caught on CSPAN’s open mic talking about them and homes with blue roofs in the Panhandle. The more you know man. 

THAT'S THE CHEMICAL SPRAYER!!!!  THE ONE THAT SPRAYS THE MIND CONTROL CHEMICALS.

(Edit:  Ruh, roh.  BeauVine's mind is already under control!!! They are pulling the thoughts out of him into a giant wall of text!!!)

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2024 at 4:41 PM, JosephStang said:

So let's make it super simple. Two steps to stop WWIII.

1. Force a discussion on the physics through UT.

2. Use the discussion to get Musk to allow the proof to be discussed on X. 

See? Austin can stop WWIII. You just have to stop being a bunch of trollish vermin.

Serious question: If we can't get Musk, what about Mack?

MV5BMTc1ODAwNDk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODg0

I’m totally enlightened now. I’ve ascended to peak intelligence. I’ve spent 24 hours reading shit on “X” I still call it Twitter. Anyway, I know shit. I know everything! Illuminati have nothing on me! 

GIPHY.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m totally enlightened now. I’ve ascended to peak intelligence. I’ve spent 24 hours reading shit on “X” I still call it Twitter. Anyway, I know shit. I know everything! Illuminati have nothing on me! 

GIPHY.gif

How you doin?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

GIPHY.gif

By the look of that shirt, you really earned that hundo the hard way

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Pic not working. Oh god they’re in here already aren’t they 

Fixed.  Catastrophe avoided.  Thank me later 

edit: and he pulls me right back in…

0D94954C-16EA-48FC-8134-6AC8E230EF5B.png

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

On 3/9/2024 at 5:41 AM, Fondren & Main said:

I love this thread.  Austin, TX is the key to stopping World War 3.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

What Starts Here Changes the World! A UT Physics professor is the key to stopping Armageddon. It is time to step up Austin or he will be forced to turn to College Station and we will run out of time to prevent WWIII.

On 3/9/2024 at 6:48 AM, royiv said:

quit talking in generalities. I think I’m coming around to what you’re trying to put down here. We’re going to need some specific details on what can be done to prevent WWIII. I didn’t wake-up this morning thinking that I was going to be tapped on Surly to help save the world, but here we are. Do we need to put together some sort of militia? Do we need to start stockpiling supplies? Do we need to start having regular meetings? Give us some specifics on your plan. I don’t want this to all blow up in our faces and learn it’s because we didn’t take you seriously.

@JosephStang You need to get your theories on Youtube. It has a much greater reach than X. Please post your Youtube ASAP. We await further enlightenment and marching orders.

3 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

image.png.b06feab7862b3e2223493d8e9321d7d7.png

This explains everything.

Piece of shit says I'm schizo because he knows what he did is utterly vile. I survived psychological torture for 5 years in Israel because they wanted to suppress the theory. I've explained this to him. Calling me schizo is his only defense.

The theory describes a geometry that has never been described before. No math is need to understand it's the theory of everything just like no math is needed for any average dunce to identify a triangle.