Jet with Post Malone on board may crash

markstanco

27 minutes ago, woohorn said:

Shep just said it has been circling for 4hr20min. I wonder if he was pranked to say that, but if jet had fuel to fly to London, how long does it have to circle to burn enough to land?

Well, shit, why couldn't they just fly out over the Atlantic and dump some fuel like the commercial aircraft do?

But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woohorn said:

Love how all you trolls are too cool to admit that you watched him win song of the year and rock out with steven tyler last night.

You know it was the highlight of your VMA watching parties.

You know how I know you're gay?

But anyway because my wife has horrible taste in music and at the same time steadfastly refuses to provide her own music (preferring simply to criticize my car playlist)...I had to download a bunch of Billboard Top 100 and Hottest Summer Hits 2018 torrents and whatnot...for our car trips...

Whatddya know this goddam guys name is on like 20 of the top 50 songs no joke

• Like 1

He's from Texas apparently:

"Post Malone has broken a chart record set by the King of Pop. The Texas rapper’s debut album Stoney logged its 77th week in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart dated Aug. 11, surpassing Michael Jackson‘s 1982 album Thriller for the most all time."

15 minutes ago, woohorn said:

He's from Texas apparently:

"Post Malone has broken a chart record set by the King of Pop. The Texas rapper’s debut album Stoney logged its 77th week in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart dated Aug. 11, surpassing Michael Jackson‘s 1982 album Thriller for the most all time."

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, about that.