The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Germans/ Pearl Harbor, etc.

At least he owned it and apologized instead of screaming fake news, do your own research. 

Owned/apologized for what? Lying for Trump from day one? Or dancing on a stupid tv show?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Owned/apologized for what? Lying for Trump from day one? Or dancing on a stupid tv show?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

His reply to the tweet pointing out he fucked up:

Unless the words ‘sorry’ and ‘apologies’ have a different meaning in your world.  I mean it’s pretty obvious.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don’t care for that “sorry”. 
Well he operates in a universe where being a complete fuck hole means nothing, just go on DWTS! All is forgotten.

This too will pass, the brief apology is plenty for this asshole, at least he fessed up instead of the normal doubling down despite clear evidence he's wrong. Baby steps?
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

His reply to the tweet pointing out he fucked up:

Unless the words ‘sorry’ and ‘apologies’ have a different meaning in your world.  I mean it’s pretty obvious.

The guy’s a yutz. Always has been. So he acknowledged his error about a really stupid tweet he made. Big fucking deal. That’s small change. He’s still a yutz. Let him apologize for being a lying buffoon in service of Trump. Own up to that and maybe he’ll get some credit.

’But he apologized for the tweet!’ Give me a break.

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The guy’s a yutz. Always has been. So he acknowledged his error about a really stupid tweet he made. Big fucking deal. That’s small change. He’s still a yutz. Let him apologize for being a lying buffoon in service of Trump. Own up to that and maybe he’ll get some credit.

’But he apologized for the tweet!’ Give me a break.

I’m not nominating for the god damn medal of freedom or anything.   I’m just pointing out it’s interesting he didn’t go full MAGAt and double down on his mistake like all the others do.

11 hours ago, Foosters said:

God uses what is available. On Mt. Sinai, it's some rocks. Here, it's Microsoft word.

I'm jealous.  Being messican, God can only speak to me through images on tortillas.  It's really hard to get the full gist of things from brown spots.  Especially when I have already eaten half the message.

• Haha 8
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm jealous.  Being messican, God can only speak to me through images on tortillas.  It's really hard to get the full gist of things from brown spots.  Especially when I have already eaten half the message.

The Virgin of Guadalupe can paint a self portrait on your cloak!

We all make numerous spelling mistakes each day.  But it’s so disturbing in their case because they misspell the most grave term in their posts/releases.  

“The base needs to see were serious about white, Christian superiority.  I mean, everything should be on the table…even genoiside.”