The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

57 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

that’s doomcasting based on feeling.  

women are going to crush Trump…and Republicans…this cycle.   they’ll be THE sole determinant force and this will be the last cycle where they’re taken for granted by either side. 

Inshallah!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Both sides!

688cdd9a-dcc4-4c65-8d2f-913c0e4b6b13.png

Johnson: No Ukraine aid if there's no border policy changes

Senate: *makes a deal on a border bill that addresses almost everything the GOP demanded*

Johnson, with Trump's hand up his ass: NO NOT LIKE THAT

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I know you've all had to endure carpal-tunnel through my long diatribes about breaking down the Trump electorate.  

But been stuck in rush hour more than usual lately with a shifted schedule (putting in the drywall at the new McDonald's in Las Colinas).  The GOP female voter bloc, at least in Texas.  Completely anecdotal, but every single fucking one I know does not that mold of, "Well, she just votes like her husband tells her to."  I was literally scrolling through hundreds (no pics) of female Trumpers/Texas GOP'ers I know.  And to the very last one of them, they are the more politically engaged/relationship-dominated member of the couple.  In 99% of the cases, she's most likely telling the husband how to vote as opposed to the cliche paradigm.  I never really thought about it until the last few weeks, and I know the other trope rings true all over the country.  But I keep wringing my hands over, "How can women vote for this douchebag?"  Thinking it has to be more than just taxes or abortion, or maybe they feel societal pressure to conform to gender norms that their husband handles the money and the voting and she handles the child-rearing and the housekeeping.  But it's the opposite, they're the ones more passionate about Trump and not only are they taking their husband's vote to the bank for Trump...they're convincing their female relatives and friends to do the same.  So much unpacking to do when this shitshow is all over.  Miles to go before we sleep...

For local races (county judge, whatever) I always ask the wife.

On 2/11/2024 at 12:29 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

I actually do believe that online-shopping style dating apps driven by algorithm and immediate physical response to a photo may be the worst way people have yet dreamed up to foster healthy relationships and cross-sex social skills. It’s shitty for men and shitty for women in different ways. 

The way incel and masculinity grifters encourage young men to respond to the problem is even shittier. 

I always thought it was insane how everyone is talking to like 10+ different people at a time. I found it exhausting after a while. 

blah blah blah J-6 Hostages blah blah Nobody from ANTIFA ever went to jail blah blah

Antifa defendant Jesse Merel Cannon of San Diego will serve five years in state prison for conspiring to riot against a pro-Trump rally in Pacific Beach and assault with a dangerous weapon in two separate cases.

His weapons?

A folding chair (on Jan. 9, 2021) and a “very large log” (on Dec. 4, 2023), Deputy District Attorney Mackenzie Harvey said Tuesday after a sentencing hearing in downtown Superior Court.

Cannon, 33, who called himself a political prisoner in a Jan. 4 note to Times of San Diego, sat quietly throughout the hearing before Judge Daniel Goldstein.

His only words: “Ah, yes” — while responding to a discussion about restitution to unidentified victims in his Pacific Beach riot case.

Three fellow defendants will face trial soon, however.

Jury selection begins March 25 for Los Angeles residents Luis Francisco Mora, 32; Jeremy Jonathan White, 41; and Brian Cortez Lightfoot Jr., 27, with a single trial set to start April 2 “downstairs” in a larger courtroom than Tuesday’s 1901.

• Mora, White and Lightfoot are also accused of conspiring to riot in 2021 and various felony assault charges. But their attorneys don’t expect Cannon to testify against them.

John Hamasaki of San Francisco, Lightfoot’s attorney, says the DA’s Office has no “cooperation agreement” with his client or seven other defendants who have pleaded guilty.

But Curtis Briggs, the San Francisco lawyer for White, told Goldstein that he would be filing a “plethora of motions” — including one asking the judge to dismiss the case for “selective prosecution.”

Briggs, younger brother of San Diego attorney Cory Briggs, made a similar case in his failed November effort to disqualify District Attorney Summer Stephan and her entire office.

At that hearing, Goldstein didn’t accept Briggs’ claims that Stephan and her office should be recused because they didn’t bring similar felony charges against violent right-wing demonstrators at the Pacific Beach “Patriot March.”

The San Diego County District Attorney’s Office has said in prior public statements that “video evidence analysis shows that overwhelmingly the violence in this incident was perpetrated by the Antifa affiliates and was not a mutual fray with both sides crossing out of lawful First Amendment expression into riot and violence.”

Briggs — who like Hamasaki attended remotely via MS Teams — also appears poised to challenge an expert witness on antifa that prosecutors want to use.

The new expert, who wasn’t named Tuesday, is from Washington state and would replace Dawn Perlmutter, who testified at Grand Jury proceedings in the Pacific Beach case.

FBI consultant Perlmutter is director of the Symbol Intelligence Group, which “works with law enforcement analysts and agencies to identify and interpret tattoos, symbols, symbolic dates and ritual activity to determine the ideology or religion that they are related to,” according to court records.

Judge Goldstein instructed prosecutors to share information on the new antifa expert.

“I don’t want to walk into a land mine during the trial,” he said, adding later: “I’m going to need at least a week for [pretrial] motions.”

Bearded defendant Cannon, wearing a dark-blue jail outfit, sat next to his attorney, Lauren Angelos, and stared straight ahead for his 20-minute appearance.

He accepted a “stipulated” agreement that included concurrent two-year prison terms for his San Diego actions three days after the Jan. 6 Capitol siege. A three-year term was added for his Dec. 4 actions.

San Diego-based attorney Angelos wouldn’t comment on Cannon’s case but indicated he wouldn’t have to pay restitution until receipts were provided to prove victims lost items.

A restitution hearing is set March 13.

Sentencing for six of the original 11 defendants was delayed from April 19 to June 12.

— City News Service contributed to this report.

20 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Why do you hate creativity.

Convince me that there's any creativity (unpredictable originality) in the music, and I'll give it a go.

Please, tell me they sound like early 90s Einstürzende Neubauten or Cabaret Voltaire.

Edited by bolverk

Trump Burger 979-270-5062

Why are not just berating them with phone calls while taking a shit or sitting a stoplight?  

"I'd like to order 45 Fuhrer Burgers!"

-Sir, we don't have those.  I get the Hitler implication.  If you have a legitimate order, I'd be happy to take it. 

"Oh sorry, my bad.  I meant Fur Burgers.  You know from his waxed ex-wife and molested daughter.  Medium Rare.  And lots and lots of ketchup on the walls.  No mayo though, because he can't."  

• Haha 1

Well the four dudes from her gym that took turns spit-roasting her gang-banged ass were wearing cock-rings and drooled on her hobbit-like feet.  So this all certainly tracks.  

But nope...we're totally not living in a simulation.  Happy Ass Wednesday motherfuckers!  Oh sorry, Ash.  

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2024 at 8:38 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

CNN commentator S.E. Cupp:

This is the really amazing trick that Donald Trump has managed to pull off. First he managed to get conservatives to stop caring about conservatism. Then he got Christians to stop caring about scripture, the Bible, what would Jesus do. Now Jesus is woke,” Cupp claimed. “He got Republicans and Americans to stop caring about America and what democracy should mean. And in this instance, he got the patriotic, military-loving far right to stop caring about national security and to stop caring about our servicemen and women, our troops. I mean, it’s a feat what Donald Trump has done to the right in this country in a very short period of time.”

media.gif.1fed236853bbd1e0112ae56957ead52a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

So the conservatives are mad about the Super Bowl Jesus commercials because they are too woke and Jesus should be less accepting of people or something. We all know this ad campaign is bullshit propaganda backed by some really shitty people, its meant to distort and lie about their churches beliefs to try and trick people into thinking their religion is all nice and welcoming, there they can indoctrinate the youth and continue funding their megachurches. But the rank and file "true" christians ruined it by getting all outraged.

If these people were just a tiny bit smarter our democracy would have died years ago, that's the only thing currently protecting us the other side is simply too stupid to actually win.

• Hook 'Em 8

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

So the conservatives are mad about the Super Bowl Jesus commercials because they are too woke and Jesus should be less accepting of people or something. We all know this ad campaign is bullshit propaganda backed by some really shitty people, its meant to distort and lie about their churches beliefs to try and trick people into thinking their religion is all nice and welcoming, there they can indoctrinate the youth and continue funding their megachurches. But the rank and file "true" christians ruined it by getting all outraged.

If these people were just a tiny bit smarter our democracy would have died years ago, that's the only thing currently protecting us the other side is simply too stupid to actually win.

Yep.

The smart/rich Fundagelicals are trying a Trojan Horse campaign of "Christianity is good, and about love, not that judgey-hateful stuff you've been hearing about" to fool the rest of the population into accepting the concept of Christianity....when in practice it is EXACTLY the judgey-hateful thing you think it is.....but one of the reasons the campaign fails is because the REST of the Fundagelicals are freaking out and screaming "what's this 'love one another' bullshit?  Christianity is about crushing our enemies, who are the queers and the jews and the mud people!"  They can't help themselves.

It's great to watch.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

“Why does Beyonce doing a country song upset you?”

MAGA- “its just not right she’s not a traditional country singer…she’s….ah…well….shes’s…..she’s just different!“

”Different how?”

MAGA- “come on!  You know how!”

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

“Why does Beyonce doing a country song upset you?”

MAGA- “its just not right she’s not a traditional country singer…she’s….ah…well….shes’s…..she’s just different!“

”Different how?”

MAGA- “come on!  You know how!”

maga better not even try to give beyonce the taylor swift treatment. The beyhive will cut a magaite just to laugh at him

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3
  • Prepare your anus 1