The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

I didn't realize it was Posobiec who told the CPAC crowd "welcome to the end of democracy" yesterday.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/welcome-to-the-end-of-democracy-trump-booster-jack-posobiec-vows-to-finish-what-began-on-jan-6-as-steve-bannon-cheers-on/

Jack Posobiec - AKA the Daily Texan's favorite source of news during the 2020 summer of police brutality

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

This time, instead of being treated like the enemy, I was briefly embraced as part of the tribe, and it became clear how seductive this could be for some people. I saw up close how people felt liberated to be their worst deplorable selves in what they believed was a safe space, surrounded by supportive, like-minded enablers.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

...what passed for policy discussions at CPAC this year was largely limited to mass deportations and attacks on trans athletes. The sober panels about the national debt, balancing the budget, or Social Security reform that once commanded top billing were a relic of another era before CPAC became an extension of Trump Inc., devoted to all the MAGA grievances like racial equity, the evils of windmills, or bans on gas stoves.

Policy?

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

why do we need to be having more kids?

Because more millennials and Gen zs are deciding against bringing kids into this failing capitalist machine so they’ve decided it’s a crisis

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Additional follow up since he can’t articulate why a law that stops infertile couples from having kids is good because we need to be having more kids:  

why do we need to be having more kids?

White kids

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

If cells in a Petri dish are babies, should we give them birth certificates and SSN’s?  Can we count them on the census?  When do they turn 18?

I was a Republican in college during the 90’s and if you would have told me the Heritage Foundation would later want the government parsing different types of birth control, I’d thought you were out of your morherfucking mind.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If cells in a Petri dish are babies, should we give them birth certificates and SSN’s?  Can we count them on the census?  When do they turn 18?

I was a Republican in college during the 90’s and if you would have told me the Heritage Foundation would later want the government parsing different types of birth control, I’d thought you were out of your morherfucking mind.

Excellent questions.  I also want to know:

1.  Can I “adopt” 100 fertilized abandoned eggs and claim them as dependants on my taxes? The 2k per kid Child Tax Credit may make early retirement much more feasible.

2.  Can I open up 529 tax free investment accounts  for my “children” and list myself as beneficiary upon their demise?  I could basically invest over a million tax free using my “children” this way.

3. Can I clam these 100 extra dependants on my “born” children’s FAFSA forms and get them some financial aid for college even if I am a surly 1%er?

So many possibilities to grift this new reality….

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

This stupid piece of shit must be the hottest meme off the fax machine, because I've seen it 4-5 times already today. Never mind that if you've got an LLC you can write off nearly 100% of the cost of a "big ole diesel truck" in year one. 

428696828_18417992059003657_466745578429

Farmers as construction workers complain about government handouts.

IMG_4675.jpeg

• Haha 7

50 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Peach tree dish… get it right, libtard. 

• Like 1

Also the 26th amendment to the Constitution:

IMG_5696.thumb.jpeg.42909c1a6fec33fe050da47b75bb686d.jpeg

Since conception is now the beginning of human life, and the constitution must be interpreted AS WRITTEN, my 100 adopted fertilitized embryos should be able to vote 18yrs after conception.  Since the Americans with Disabilities Act allows them assistance with voting (since they are missing brains and limbs), as their legal guardian, I guess I can vote over 100 times this upcoming election??  Whoops.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 4

What’s the going rate on frozen embryo storage these days?  Can I just stick them in the freezer at home next to the chicken pot pies?  I suppose the downside to the little tax credits would be catching a manslaughter charge the next time the power grid fails, but I think I can kick that can down the road for a little while.

11 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Also the 26th amendment to the Constitution:

IMG_5696.thumb.jpeg.42909c1a6fec33fe050da47b75bb686d.jpeg

Since conception is now the beginning of human life, my 100 adopted fertilitized embryos should be able to vote 18yrs after conception.  Since the Americans with Disabilities Act allows them assistance with voting (since they are missing brains and limbs), as their legal guardian, I guess I can vote over 100 times this upcoming election??  Whoops.

They are going to want to build a fallopian wall to stop the flood of illegals voting.

• Drool 1

23 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

1st and 2nd fallopians? Them's books in the bible.

And now our second reading, a Letter from Paul to Fallopians, “Woman, keep thy shit together.”

Edited by YGIFS

After grifting everybody in the NRA for decades and getting hit with a $4.5 million judgment, poor Wayne will only have $15 million left from his grift. 

The heaviest sanction is him having to use his own money to pay for attractive, young employees he bones. 

40 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

My favorite is the implication that Trump was actually helping out the guy who took his place and the other soldiers by avoiding the draft since “bad feet” can effect the entire platoon! 

btw, here is the incidence of “bone spure by age and sex according to a 2014 published study of over a thousand xrays (keep in mind this includes all spurs regardless of size or symptoms)

IMG_5702.thumb.jpeg.a4a97d13de55671ed4ee3a68c59a049e.jpeg

Edited by Horn Dog