The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, Okie State said:

Visiting my 88 year old Grandma and immediately see Fox News spewing their bullshit on the TV and a Newsmax magazine opened up to a page blaming the Russian invasion of Ukraine on Biden. Nice.

Enact parental controls and block Fox News. Throw the magazine away. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately this will work.

Absolutely. I saw the FOX News headline earlier and immediately knew that they were intentionally and completely distorting the meaning of the phrase.

But also, this isn’t new. Democrats should know better than to say that. No, it isn’t right, but it is what it is.

In general the last couple pages of this thread are depressing as hell. The Wisconsin thing is infuriating. There’s no state split as evenly and yet Republicans used bad faith tactics to lock themselves into power instead of competing on ideas. Pathetic. And yet, a harbinger for the nation.

7 hours ago, Okie State said:

Visiting my 88 year old Grandma and immediately see Fox News spewing their bullshit on the TV and a Newsmax magazine opened up to a page blaming the Russian invasion of Ukraine on Biden. Nice.

58 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Enact parental controls and block Fox News. Throw the magazine away. 

Blame Biden, brown people and AOC, she’ll believe it. 

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ok, I have tried for the last day and a half or whatever since this came out to not watch, but god damn, that is just some funny shit.  I cannot believe that is real life.  Touche Simulation.  Touche.

Ok, you just inspired me. I had watched the Wisconsin one and was so depressed that I avoided the Arizona one. This one is also depressing certainly but holy shit it is amazing. Mama Mia!

Here you go. Wanna know how the MAGAmoron class thinks, and how they are influenced?

This gem of a shirt is advertised on Facebook (it’s wolf-shirt-level awesome, maybe):

26805cc23167de0a1800b63cc8ec5a89.jpg

Below it are stacks of comments about America fuck yeah we need more Jesus let’s go Brandon. But then someone follows with a simple snapshot demonstrating perfectly how the morons happily let themselves be manipulated (showing the history of the page posting the ad):

59d02c75ed9117e1c49532a5c3eee31f.jpg

Our nation is being steered by the actual dumbest fucking moronic idiots on the planet, and a party that caters to and amplifies them. Nobody recovers from this sort of undermining.

• Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Funny Gifs : john c reilly GIF - VSGIF.com

Yeah. Too bad it has all the biblical stuff on it instead of just American symbolism.  

though it does look kinda like the hand of god is lifting a crusader out of the water for the eagle to take. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

page 379. wow. I am legit packing up more of my shit now to take back overseas after seeing those few videos. there is no hope and I can only assume it will be 10X worse in 2024. 

Edited by staboner
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah. Too bad it has all the biblical stuff on it instead of just American symbolism.  

though it does look kinda like the hand of god is lifting a crusader out of the water for the eagle to take. 

And then Gandalf is hanging out for some reason.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Okie State said:
2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:
Those are their candidates?  I feel like this can’t be real life. 

How the fuck did we get here?

And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful house"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful wife"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Our nation is being steered by the actual dumbest fucking moronic idiots on the planet, and a party that caters to and amplifies them. Nobody recovers from this sort of undermining.

Our nation is being steered by people appealing to, and taking advantage of, the dumbest fucking morons.  The people steering it are taking their guidance from their donors, corporate and otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Our nation is being steered by people appealing to, and taking advantage of, the dumbest fucking morons.  The people steering it are taking their guidance from their donors, corporate and otherwise.

Yes and no.  They think they can control the beast (insane stupid people).  From my perspective, the beast has taken control, and they are going wherever the beast says so that they can maintain what little control that they have.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/03/us/capitol-riot-russia-propagandist.html

Within 24 hours, the man, Charles Bausman, gave his recordings and commentary to a Russian television producer for a propaganda video. He then decamped to Moscow, where, appearing on a far-right television network owned by a sanctioned oligarch, he recently accused American media of covering up for neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

22 hours ago, Okie State said:
On 7/2/2022 at 12:23 PM, Sbbruin said:
Those are their candidates?  I feel like this can’t be real life. 

How the fuck did we get here?

evolution is just a theory man. started in the schools and local school board elections in the late 70s, and it's been marching to Zion ever since.

On 7/1/2022 at 6:11 PM, Sawbonz said:

lol

As of Friday, July 1, 2022, products with THC — the chemical that gets you high — from “legally certified hemp” can now be manufactured, distributed and sold in Minnesota, in 5-mg increment edibles and drinks. 

That’s enough to amp up an episode of “South Park” or deepen the groove at a Khruangbin concert.

38 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Not sure this really belongs here, but visiting my brother and the first thing I ask is 'hey, why is your flag upside down?'. Insert 'And here. we. go.' gif.

Interesting I’ve been toying with the idea of an upside down flag sticker on my truck. 

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just watched the Ken Burns Thomas Jefferson documentary.  He would be horrified at what we've become.

The fuckers created the electoral college he might turn on himself.