How do you piss?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. How do you piss?

• Through the fly
    • Pull down the band

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Jeans... zipper.

Golf shorts, band.

Athletic shorts, pull the left side up real high.

1.  What's this bullshit that I couldn't reply without having voted?  My vote choice wasn't available.  I should have skewed the results by going against my actual selection.

2.  Yeah, this option is missing from the vote choices.  Pull the leg hole over & pull your unit to the side.

22 hours ago, RollLeft said:

Open the fly of my pants and pull down the band of my brief.  Sometimes pull the side of brief up.  Never thru the fly of the brief.  

This seems bizarre to me. My boxers have a fly that is easy to slip open, pulling the band down would be way more difficult. What kind of underwear are you fools wearing that it's easier to pull the band down?

Unzip the pants, reach in and up to grab the band, pull the band down and hold it down so it's not trying to push your dick up while you pee? WTF is this shit.

Unzip the pants, slip your hand through the fly and pull your dick out. Much quicker and easier. Way less clothing manipulation and takes like 1 second to accomplish.

• Like 1

I’ve never really understood the purpose of underwear.
So, I just unzip, whip it out, pee,  shake it a couple times to avoid drippage(sp), zip back up, and split the scene.

I dont like sitting on my balls. Underwear helps with that.

I pull the band down normally. I’ve been pinched before.

39 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I dont like sitting on my balls. Underwear helps with that.

I pull the band down normally. I’ve been pinched before.

Yea.....the no underwear route does require a little pocket-pool, especially when one has the low-dangling ball(s) syndrome

Edited by former alkie