Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

Well, this seems promising

It's been said that logistics wins wars. 

Driving deep into enemy territory is great and all, but without plans for a resupply, you are proper-fucked.   

Foraging for fuel?  The days of Sherman's march-to-the-sea are long gone.

Several sources actually but over the last 48 hours he’s become increasingly more angry/isolated/paranoid (BBC, CNN, FoxNews, APNews, the Guardian, Al Jazeera…pick your poison.)
More sanctions: that’s a pisser!
[/url] Also, my new neighbor thought I was Russian. Lmao. I’m German/Lebanese and English/Scottish and Irish. I’m not Russian. Do I look Russian? I have nothing against the Russian people btw. 
CBF12C0F-FF9D-4BD1-9718-ED4BBBAA2BDB.thumb.jpeg.ccef131471257cbe9618fc4f94030ef4.jpeg

I can’t tell. That shirt is in the way.
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, texastough said:

Where do you get that? My understanding is that most of the Oligarchs hate his fucking guts, but he has them by the balls. When he took power he demanded half of the Oligarchs' wealth or else he'd kill them and their family and friends etc. He can do it because of his iron grip on the KGB, military, etc. Which is also why it would be an enormous risk to plot an assassination from within. They wouldn't know who is really a spy for Putin.

When he took power is much different than now. They have helped him rape the country and are much richer than is public as well as supported the murder of his rivals. They are just as guilty as he is and they know it

1 minute ago, MillerEP said:

They're interviewing an author in the Ukraine on Fox News. And he said after they started handed out weapons, he witnessed ordinary people shooting paratroopers out of the sky, and even saw a few paratroopers who landed, got lost in a neighborhood, so they asked for locals for directions, the locals came out and surrounded them and held them until the army arrived, and took them prisoner.

I love the mental image of an average Joe being handed a gun on the street and immediately one-shotting a Russian paratrooper out of the sky. Ukrainians are badasses.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

The messaging on this should be Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. 
Separate the soldiers, people of Russia and the oligarchs from this action. 
Get the Russian people and oligarchs to see this what it is and to turn on him. 
Will also put a dent in the resolve of the Russian soldiers.

IMHO oligarchs will make a play when they see the writing on the wall and see what they are up against. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Seems out of the blue.  Why is a US general giving this speech?  Is some US asset threatened that I don't know about?

yeah about that General thing let's look at the tape.  The stripes on his arm say he is a Staff Sgt and the Blue Ribbon with Stars on it around his neck says Medal of Honor recipient.

image.png.530399a415903697e2682fbed1c274aa.png

Edited by TexasEd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Several sources actually but over the last 48 hours he’s become increasingly more angry/isolated/paranoid (BBC, CNN, FoxNews, APNews, the Guardian, Al Jazeera…pick your poison.)

Also, my new neighbor thought I was Russian. Lmao. I’m German/Lebanese and English/Scottish and Irish. I’m not Russian. Do I look Russian? I have nothing against the Russian people btw. 

CBF12C0F-FF9D-4BD1-9718-ED4BBBAA2BDB.jpeg

Wait, your avatar, is you? Is that allowed?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

It's been said that logistics wins wars. 

Driving deep into enemy territory is great and all, but without plans for a resupply, you are proper-fucked.   

Foraging for fuel?  The days of Sherman's march-to-the-sea are long gone.

Well, Sherman was extremely frugal in his use of diesel.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Guy on fox a few minutes ago that’s a professor at the National University of Kiev or something is armed and fighting alongside fellow citizens and military.   Said there were citizens volunteers this morning that were shooting Russian paratroopers as they floated towards the ground and at least one non-military citizen that shot down a helicopter.   Lol.  Fucking Wolverines!!!!!

_fqWpF.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

The messaging on this should be Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. 
Separate the soldiers, people of Russia and the oligarchs from this action. 
Get the Russian people and oligarchs to see this what it is and to turn on him. 
Will also put a dent in the resolve of the Russian soldiers.

IMHO oligarchs will make a play when they see the writing on the wall and see what they are up against. 

And a reminder that Russia has mandatory conscription. Exceptions I think are for education reasons and disabilities…so the rest are just dumb, poor, and collecting a check the only way they can

3 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

It took the United States more than 2 weeks to capture Basara and 3 weeks to capture Baghdad. The US military was (and is) light-years ahead in leadership, training and weaponry. Anyone IMO thinking this is over for Russia is incorrect. War takes time. 

Agree. I think they are pushing forward fast, establish a perimeter around the cities and try to level them into surrendering. Troops can move in waves and US estimates on 1/3 of the potential forces are active. 

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

It took the United States more than 2 weeks to capture Basara and 3 weeks to capture Baghdad. The US military was (and is) light-years ahead in leadership, training and weaponry. Anyone IMO thinking this is over for Russia is incorrect. War takes time. 

Ayup. And If TikTok had existed in 1940, there would have been plenty of videos of knocked-out Wehrmacht vehicles and Luftwaffe planes going down, because small-scale, lots of clashes didn't go their way.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Also, my new neighbor thought I was Russian. Lmao. I’m German/Lebanese and English/Scottish and Irish. I’m not Russian. Do I look Russian? I have nothing against the Russian people btw. 

CBF12C0F-FF9D-4BD1-9718-ED4BBBAA2BDB.jpeg

We're sorry, but the user Nicole44's inbox is full, and your message wasn't delivered.

damnit. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I don't recall a bunch of smoldering US armor on the side of the road during those advances.  That's a big difference.  Most of us expect that Russia will eventually get there.  But the cost is going to be high, and they are going to look like shit getting there -- both in what they do to civilians, and what's being done to them.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, RDCanecutter said:

Ayup. And If TikTok had existed in 1940, there would have been plenty of videos of knocked-out Wehrmacht vehicles and Luftwaffe planes going down, because small-scale, lots of clashes didn't go their way.

If TikTok existed in 1940, we'd be speaking German and there would be no Jewish population to speak of IMO. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Agree. I think they are pushing forward fast, establish a perimeter around the cities and try to level them into surrendering. Troops can move in waves and US estimates on 1/3 of the potential forces are active. 

They (Russian fuck waffles) made so many mistakes.  Twitter going hard on many of them from former battlefield vets/commanders....such as diluting forces, advancing along divided axis', logistical mistakes as we are seeing, lack of support to exploit gains, morale issues. 

You hate to see it.....

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I don't recall a bunch of smoldering US armor on the side of the road during those advances.  That's a big difference.  Most of us expect that Russia will eventually get there.  But the cost is going to be high, and they are going to look like shit getting there -- both in what they do to civilians, and what's being done to them.

Russia, especially KGB-trained Putin, doesn't give a damn about the human cost or images show in war. Never have, never will. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Had the ME fighters had Jav's and other modern weapons you would have

• Hook 'Em 1

Guy on fox a few minutes ago that’s a professor at the National University of Kiev or something is armed and fighting alongside fellow citizens and military.   Said there were citizens volunteers this morning that were shooting Russian paratroopers as they floated towards the ground and at least one non-military citizen that shot down a helicopter.   Lol.  Fucking Wolverines!!!!!

edit: MillerEP beat me to it.  

That’d be my luck…after spending years of moving up the ranks with vigorous trainig, studying, conditioning etc to be presumably a special ops paratrooper that lands smack dab behind enemy lines….and to get shot down on my first drop by liberal arts professor firing his first bullet ever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Joe Biden Victory GIF by Election 2020

No CR.  wah wah wah wah wah  bitch bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan moan  complain complain complain complain  report to bob report to bob report to bob report to bob.  no CR. 

Fucking-A.  This war has nothing to do with our bullshit you fucking cunt.  

Also, our meme is just him stating who he is married to, it's not clever.  A clever meme would be somebody nodding their head into a microphone stating who is your husband.  'Cause you're taking an awful lotta dick being wrong.  

But I'm sure I'll be the one that gets another "Bad posting point" against me because you're the strong, stoic badass and I'm the snowflake.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Let Poland take Kaliningrad, cause fuck russia.

Putin wants to call Ukraine an artificial creation?  At least a majority/plurality of people in Ukraine are ethnic Ukrainians.  Want to really talk about artificial entities?  I present to you Kaliningrad.

Fuck Russia, as you said.

2022-02-25 13_39_43-Why Does Russia Own Land Above Poland (Kaliningrad Oblast)_ _ Maphover Interacti.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

So we'd see them?

We know they have them?  Not exactly a big secret and as stated, FARRRRRR too valuable to not be in hiding somewhere primed to strike (if that was the case).  That's the whole point.  They can be shuffled around and hidden before or after a strike to retaliate.  They are designed to flatten cities and have zero tactical application.  

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй