Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

8 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Spoilering this shit, ought to go in the holy shit photos thread. Don't watch while you're eating lunch.

Reveal hidden contents

1 -- good.

2 -- MORE.

3 -- is this what you want, Russia?  Is this how you want to close the book on the sons you raised from birth?  Dying a painful and gruesome death as they rape and destroy a sovereign nation at the behest of a madman?  Or would you rather this be the fate of the madman?  The decision, and power, is yours.  Believe it or not, it is.  He can't stop all of you.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Simo Hayha got some great grandkids somewhere.

Fuck yes he does.  And if you think the Finns aren't ready to do it all again, you don't know any Finns.

58 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

Yeah we flare about a billion dollars worth of NG in west Texas a year because we have nowhere to put it

Yes, I drive through those fields a handful of times a year.

I always thought it was more about it not being economically worth it to capture it.

I guess maybe that could change now.

20 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Petraeus on FOX now echoing Keane's assessment. Je is extremely surprised that Russia can't coordinate their air and ground operations, and both of them said that it's almost unbelievable that they couldn't take over the air field they've targeted, and not doing so has completely screwed them up.

Both of them have said that eventually Russia can overwhelm Ukraine but clearly it is a cluster f right now for the dumb shits.

That's the result of surrounding yourself with a room full of yes men.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I think the issue as @Trey3216 mentioned either here or on the Baylor board was that getting the goods to Europe is the problem.

i thought the issue was more getting it offloaded from the ship --> EU shore then EU shore --> wherever else.

US --> ships --> Europe isn't the issue comparatively, i thought someone said?

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Source? If true, I hope they have someone in the situation room who will tell him to fuck off if he orders a nuke attack. It's what I fear most, that if things aren't going his way, he'll say fuck it all and go with mutually assured distruction.

The source is Nicole.

PS: Nicole, pls send nudez

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Haha 1

Just now, 'stache said:

I'm still skeptical, but am holding out hope. I think a victory will require a coup from within Russia that takes out Vlad and friends.

i don't see how he can back away now, at this point. got to bludgeon them to death until he wins - no matter the cost.

if you go for the head of the snake (Kyiv) you better not miss. makes him look weak internationally and domestically.

57 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

Yeah we flare about a billion dollars worth of NG in west Texas a year because we have nowhere to put it

Yeah we flare about a billion dollars worth of NG in west Texas a year because we have nowhere to put it are stupid.

Some companies don't drill & complete until they have gas contracts/pipelines in place. Smart.

Most wait until they drill, sell the oil and flare the gas while waiting on contracts/pipelines, and then sell the gas rather than flare. Stupid.

Texas Railroad commission allows it. The worst policy in the US energy industry.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

That's the result of surrounding yourself with a room full of yes men.  

I mean.....that's literally what he did.   See that clip of the one doubter, murderous dictator and putrid shitstain Putin shouted him down till he said "yes, I agree with you."

May murderous dictator and putrid shitstain Putin die at the hand of one or more of his countrymen.  And may he see it coming and know terror, and then pain.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm still skeptical, but am holding out hope. I think a victory will require a coup from within Russia that takes out Vlad and friends.

Yeah some people are upset, but I don't see any great uprising out there right now. Maybe if we keep up sanctions for years and Ukraine puts up 10k+ deaths over the course of those same years it'll happen.

Edited by SimonBolivar

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Source? If true, I hope they have someone in the situation room who will tell him to fuck off if he orders a nuke attack. It's what I fear most, that if things aren't going his way, he'll say fuck it all and go with mutually assured distruction.

Several sources actually but over the last 48 hours he’s become increasingly more angry/isolated/paranoid (BBC, CNN, FoxNews, APNews, the Guardian, Al Jazeera…pick your poison.)

More sanctions: that’s a pisser!

Also, my new neighbor thought I was Russian. Lmao. I’m German/Lebanese and English/Scottish and Irish. I’m not Russian. Do I look Russian? I have nothing against the Russian people btw. 

CBF12C0F-FF9D-4BD1-9718-ED4BBBAA2BDB.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, MillerEP said:

Inflict such a substantial loss of Russian life, that the Russian people no longer tolerate it, and they turn to the Russian opposition parties, who take over and withdraw.

This.  All Ukraine has to do is 1) survive in some way -- even if it's a gov't in exile and resistance fighters in-country, and 2) make Russia suffer, and continue to suffer, death and loss....for nothing.  For absolutely nothing.  Nobody in the world outside of murderous dictator and putrid shitstain Putin's most loyal allies and the dumbest of Russians believes any of his pretexts.

Bleed Russia dry.  Oh, and again, my suggestion: bring the pain to the people who matter.  Sink some oligarch yachts.  Burn down some oligarch houses.  Kill some oligarch family members, wherever they live (I mean it, wherever they live -- walk up to them as they sip coffee at a cafe in Cyprus, and shoot them dead).  Make the cost of continuing murderous dictator and putrid shitstain Putin's war unsustainable and intolerable.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Russia would have to be on fire for that to happen. Most of those oligarchs would die for Pootpoon.

Where do you get that? My understanding is that most of the Oligarchs hate his fucking guts, but he has them by the balls. When he took power he demanded half of the Oligarchs' wealth or else he'd kill them and their family and friends etc. He can do it because of his iron grip on the KGB, military, etc. Which is also why it would be an enormous risk to plot an assassination from within. They wouldn't know who is really a spy for Putin.

All my reports in Romania are out because they are busy prepping to bug out in case shit spills over. One of them expressed a lack of faith in NATO. The guys in India were freaking out about potential sanctions and think Pakistan and China might try some shit.

In the meantime, we have all our customers calling about assurances that their environments will withstand a Russian cyber attack. My best Threat Hunting team are the Romanians but they are offline.

Feels like the world order is pretty off-balance at the moment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

58 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Yes but I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about Marcellus and Utica (close to Atlantic Ocean) wells that are choked back to 10-20 mmcfd that can easily ramp up considerably - if the take away capacity were there. These wells / companies don’t have have firm transport on large pipelines. Do various NE Atlantic LNG terminals have capacity to take increased volume from these wells and deliver it to Europe?  I have no idea. 

There are no world class LNG terminals on the East Coast.  Mostly NIMBY, but LNG terminals & population centers are not a good mix.

• Hook 'Em 3

NATO is sending a rapid reaction force to the borders for the first time in history. Part of that includes a Patriot missile battery into Slovakia. I don’t want to get into Visegrad 4 politics but this was almost unthinkable till about a year ago and mostly unthinkable till about two days ago.

And not to freak folks out but the potential of miscalculation and escalation here is real. We aren’t at Cuba levels yet but we’re probably closer than at any time aside from that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Several sources actually but over the last 48 hours he’s become increasingly more angry/isolated/paranoid (BBC, CNN, FoxNews, APNews, the Guardian, Al Jazeera…pick your poison.)

More sanctions: that’s a pisser!

Also, my new neighbor thought I was Russian. Lmao. I’m German/Lebanese and English/Scottish and Irish. I’m not Russian. Do I look Russian? I have nothing against the Russian people btw. 

CBF12C0F-FF9D-4BD1-9718-ED4BBBAA2BDB.jpeg

Hold up a bottle of vodka and I'll tell you.

• Hook 'Em 2

They're interviewing an author in the Ukraine on Fox News. And he said after they started handed out weapons, he witnessed ordinary people shooting paratroopers out of the sky, and even saw a few paratroopers who landed, got lost in a neighborhood, so they asked for locals for directions, the locals came out and surrounded them and held them until the army arrived, and took them prisoner.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй