Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

I’m sorry you didn’t think a picture was funny, I understand your outrage through your 4 posts attempting to get a reaction. 

Any insecurities you attach to a photo are your own. Have a nice Sunday. 

Swing and a miss again comrade.   No one believes that bullshit you just typed.  

Yeah, I am having a little fun picking on you, Zeus/GRU-Horn/DSA who seems to have been firewalled/reassigned or fallen out of a window, and Johnny Sack.    If you were a man you would own it, "yeah, I fucked up here" but I have little doubt you can do that.   

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, rpspeed said:

Russia doing work minimizing NATO

Kosovo has asked the United States to establish a permanent military base in the country and speed up its integration into NATO after Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Kosovo's Defence Minister Armend Mehaj said on Sunday.

The United States has already 635 soldiers in the Balkan country to maintain the fragile peace as part of a NATO peacekeeping mission.

"Accelerating Kosovo's membership in NATO and having a permanent base of American forces is an immediate need to guarantee peace, security and stability in the Western Balkans," Mehaj said on his Facebook page.

Scroll to continue with

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Clearly they don’t. I think they are near the limits of their forward capability and the potential of lost air support assets at this point jeopardizes their ability to protect themselves domestically. Really hard to believe but the only plausible explanation 

I’m with you. Especially on the hard to believe part. I’m stunned. Even if I’d thought the Russian army was incompetent - and I falsely believed they’d turned things around after Georgia in 2008 - I couldn’t fathom its incompetence would run this deep. 

Just now, Sawbonz said:

She never said it was a guy

I thought boyfriend was pretty self-explanatory but yes he’s a real man’s man and I let him pound my box on the regular. At least twice a day. Sometimes more when we both aren’t working. 

🤘🏼🤘🏼😃😃

Hope all of the weapons that all of these countries are giving to Ukraine get there real soon. Shit. They are in a war and fight for their damned lives. I wish we’d launch some damn air strikes on their fucking tanks and this shit would be over real quick. And get someone on the inside to fucking kill Putin. That assassin would be a hero! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

In a massive development, the EU says that it will donate fighters to Ukraine.  AFP confirms. Still waiting to see how this works and if this is “ now” or if it is “if you’re a country later.”

How it could work: Poland flys MiG-29s as does Slovakia, Slovakia is waiting for new F-16 block 70s.  Bulgaria flies Su-25s.  Other Allies would pick up their air defense. 

Before anyone asks- no, it’s no use putting a Ukrainian trained on a MiG in a Eurofighter.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

In a massive development, the EU says that it will donate fighters to Ukraine.  AFP confirms. Still waiting to see how this works and if this is “ now” or if it is “if you’re a country later.”

How it could work: Poland flys MiG-29s as does Slovakia, Slovakia is waiting for new F-16 block 70s.  Bulgaria flies Su-25s.  Other Allies would pick up their air defense. 

Before anyone asks- no, it’s no use putting a Ukrainian trained on a MiG in a Eurofighter.

That’s ok the MiG can do a 4G negative dive

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Will Smith flew an alien craft without any training. I don’t see why not. How complicated could one of these things be? Hook up a PS5 controller and let ‘em work through the kinks. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Let's Eat Poutine! ???

You joke, but that's actually how the French spell his name. That's embarrassing enough for him, but the natural inclination if they spelled it the same as us would be to pronounce it like their word "putain." And, yes, that means the exact same thing as puta in Spanish.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/turkey-implement-international-pact-access-shipping-straits-due-ukraine-war-2022-02-27/

NATO member Turkey changed its rhetoric to call Russia's assault on Ukraine a "war" on Sunday and pledged to implement parts of an international pact that would potentially limit the transit of Russian warships from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea.

Kyiv had appealed to Ankara to block any more Russian ships from entering the Black Sea, from which Moscow launched an incursion on Ukraine's southern coast. At least six Russian warships and a submarine transited Turkey's straits this month.

"It is not a couple of air strikes now, the situation in Ukraine is officially a war... We will implement the Montreux Convention," Mevlut Cavusoglu, Turkey's foreign minister, said in an interview with broadcaster CNN Turk.

Hey man, I hate to take away from the events overseas, but it’s “Smoky Bear”. There’s no “the”. Like with Ukraine. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Realistically, you just gotta take out some at the front and plug it all up.  Then take out the guys moving to side roads.

Correct and then when they try to go around in a field they end up like this

These are really expensive tanks rendered useless by idiot operators and mud

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

One silver lining in all this is that Call of Duty will have a new refreshing setting and story to use for their next installment.

2362166-nes_rushnattack.jpg

i do think we're back deep into "bad guys in action flicks are russian" territory. we never quite left, but we're back in the thick of it. especially since the central bank won't contain enough rubles to buy a movie ticket

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй