Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Rubio's tweets are certainly pointing to a Russian military win in the future. I think we all expect it, but it's going to suck when it happens. 

It’s entirely possible.  Just in sheer numbers.  Bit what does a “win” look like?   Then what?   They going to try and occupy and subdue the populace?   Good Luck with that.  

militarily they can occupy the major population centers, but they dot have the resources to hold all of the country.  

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Yea this is what has me slightly worried. Rubio’s last few tweets are not optimal. 

Having gone three days without power last year I don’t need a cyber attack or EMP in 2022. 

I really don’t think Putin wants a direct confrontation with us. That would be an unequivocal act of war

18 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

More likely that happens in the EU than here, at least from a widespread perspective.

The 60 minutes story tonight indicated that terrorists or foreign actors only have to take out between 9 and 21 transformer stations nationwide to take down the entire non-Texas grid. Ya. Not good.

I just withdrew as much cash I could from my accounts via atms tonight. Already have some cash at home, but not a bad idea to add. 

I got some groceries, some peanut butter
To last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no headphones
Ain't got no records to play
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, troph said:

We have plenty of water, going to grab some rice and beans (x5) and some charcoal under the radar the next day or so just in case. Guns and ammo covered. We have our rv generators too, might grab some petrol for them. 

I’m in DC. So if it comes to this, I’ll be glowing ash. Pour one out for me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

The 60 minutes story tonight indicated that terrorists or foreign actors only have to take out between 9 and 21 transformer stations nationwide to take down the entire non-Texas grid. Ya. Not good.

Yeah because that’s so fucking easy and 60 minutes is just broadcasting to the enemies of the US exactly what to do. Lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, immamac said:

I’m not so sure anymore. I just know this is getting to the point of stupidity, the world has seen what is happening and keeps pretending like this is just about the Ukraine. 

They are grounding all oligarch jets.  They can’t land or take off anywhere in europe.  Do you really not think they’ll pool resources and put 100M each on Putin’s head?   

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

It’s entirely possible.  Just in sheer numbers.  Bit what does a “win” look like?   Then what?   They going to try and occupy and subdue the populace?   Good Luck with that.  

militarily they can occupy the major population centers, but they dot have the resources to hold all of the country.  

They'll find a Ukrainian Gustáv Husák out there somewhere and they'll kill thousands over the next five years to keep rule. They'll also lose thousands of soldiers (Russian/Belarussian/Collaborationist Ukrainian) in doing so until eventually Ukraine becomes Belarus 2.0. That's my uneducated guess

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Rage+1 3

4 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I’m selling guns like hotcakes. People are scared.

I’ve got a 30-06 in the box still extra I won in a raffle that I don’t need that I want to sell but don’t know where to post it if you know anyone that wants one. I just don’t know where or how you sell guns but also haven’t tried much.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bateshorn said:

I’m in DC. So if it comes to this, I’ll be glowing ash. Pour one out for me. 

Talking more about the electricity going out from cyber attacks. I’m actually not worried about strategic nukes though I’m 50/50 on him using nukes on Ukraine. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I really don’t think Putin wants a direct confrontation with us. That would be an unequivocal act of war

Putin has talked a lot about not liking the new world order, and wanting to go back to a bi-polar world. I guess he didn’t get the memo that if the world has two competing major nations, Russia won’t be one of them. 

Just now, immamac said:

No, I don’t. 

Oh being safely distanced from daddy?  There will be Russian billionaires doing backroom deals to end this regime.  Mark it down.  It’s not a guarantee they’ll succeed but money talks.  

Also, having your PJ grounded is the stuff of nightmares.  Yikes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I’m not so sure anymore. I just know this is getting to the point of stupidity, the world has seen what is happening and keeps pretending like this is just about the Ukraine. 

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Yeah because that’s so fucking easy and 60 minutes is just broadcasting to the enemies of the US exactly what to do. Lol

You should always question why you’re being shown something on 60 minutes. Did they just have that segment teed up? 

I used to watch 60 minutes and take it seriously until I saw them fabricate a scene on one of their opioid epidemic segments. Was eye opening. 

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I hope you get fucked. Traitor
I do have some American Sunflower seeds; they will work in a pinch

Yes questioning steps we’re taking in a conflict that doesn’t directly affect us is traitorous. The conditioning has worked well on you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

yeah man its no longer possible. The win was based on an easy victory and Ukraine not being the Ukraine we are seeing now. 

not only would a puppet not last in terms of resources, it would mean a permanent disconnect of Russia from the world. The world now sees clearly a population of people that don't want shit to do with Russia. that image and that known quantity now out in the wild is the deathwish to putin. ya fucked up son

internal coup dead ass putin is all we have left on table. 

Thought -

clearly we have an inside track to Russian intel such that we see the orders given to generals (by we I mean Rubio).

and surely we’ve game planned some pre-emotive deal such that - if Putin directs a launch… we respond as follows, right?

Tactical nuke to Ukraine - sit tight

something more - ?

So what is the Russian move that causes us to go on the offense?

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй